Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis (31209 Views)

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Ikeboboafri: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Ifu Ennada in her Instagram post today, called out OAP Dotun for mocking her over claim of making N5m daily from her hair care product sale.The reality show star who disclosed that Cool FM OAP has known her since she was a teenager, alleged that her could have easily reached to her, but instead joined the mocking team. Ifu Ennada who called out OAP Dotun for mocking her, wrote;

However reacting to the call out post, OAP Dotun claimed he only pushed the brand with his subtle joke. He also told Ifu Ennada not to fight every battle. He wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/ifu-ennada-calls-out-oap-dotun-for-mocking-her-over-n5m-claim-he-replies/

1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2019

Madam ifu even devil screamed Yesu when you said you made 5mila a day on some cosmetics. I'm very sure Mr lie Mohammed will be very jealous of you now.

52 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
stop pretending to be what you're not and you won't get mocked

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by IamD18: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2019
How we sure say she even get upto 2 million for account?

What is that Dotun even wearing? Is that pampers? People go just dey dress like mad men all for swag.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Are you minding her.

9 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Nelly21: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
Everything Ifu has said(and will say) since this reunion started maybe lies,after all she said "I'm not lying" and came out later to say it was a lie.
I personally won't believe anything from her mouth anymore

5 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
godammit! It is none of my business
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by cr7lomo: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
And here we go again...this whole thing is scripted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by jericco1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
don't be stupid jare, you lied and you fully deserved the mocking...........

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
You guys should be more serious this year nah!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
The last BBN everyone of them knew someone. But their time don pass abeg. Nxt. Efe set don move on

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by vastolord4(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
Even Buhari knows you lied... girls and their competitive nature
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Houseofglam7(f): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Next time, learn to STFU
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by shogsman(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=Fgbread post=77004025]godammit! It is none of my business [/quote

I feel your pain bro,shit is very annoying,all dem broke ass celeb wannabes
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by kolafolabi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Say no to Fake lives.. Leave your life and stop oppressing

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by SEONaijaExpert: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
These are the people putting their fellow, colleagues, mates on the run not knowing it's all packaging and a fake life gang.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Denikayan: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Short people have tall problems

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Slimguy0(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
I love the way Forum handled her and the situation... Baba stylishly changed it for her... Commendable grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by awesomebnoble: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
What is the meaning of that? Anybody can say anything they like.
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by laosy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ifu, small small now..no kill us grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by slimdamatrix1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:

Finish!
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Lhimeet(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Why won't you be mocked? angry
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Bewiseedet(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
wow ifu get breast oo

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by baratech: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kastonkastroll:

Madam ifu even devil screamed Yesu when you said you made 5mila a day on some cosmetics. I'm very sure Mr lie Mohammed will be very jealous of you now.

Lolzzz
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
wich kain trouse d guy wear sef

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by lenghtinny(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Why she sobbinggrin

You price market finish, you con dey yarn say you know want again

lefulefu:
wich kain trouse d guy wear sef

That one no be trouser, na polythene bag...

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by tstx(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yawn

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by kinzation(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
tenitimi11:
Advertise your brand on BRT buses at affordable rates
This is what your brand have been waiting for, call today to enquire about the various packages
let me work with you
I don't need a job, I want to contribute to the success of your organization
Best regards
Olumide...
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
lenghtinny:
Why she sobbinggrin

You price market finish, you con dey yarn say you know want again

That one no be trouser, na polythene bag...

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis by Kagd10: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
No be the girl wey lie say she be virgin be this but few days later, she eventually opened her own yansh after she said a singer, CDQ slept with her and played on the show.

Very dumb liar!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One / "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters / D'banj And His Son, Daniel Oyebanjo III "Daniel D' Third" In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.