Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume (17439 Views)

Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) / It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by kinibigdeal(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
HalepSimon:
Good. I prefer this man to that Saraki puppet called Lawan.

Lawan is Tinubu's puppet not Saraki
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Everything and Anything I post here on Nairaland comes out of the fact that I am a concerned citizen. I am neutral in the place of politics. I don't really see this politicians as our Saviour but I see them as a tool of Change.

Their craziest acts today can end up being the change we desire tomorrow, so judge no man.
OGHENAOGIE:
see good followers who are supporting d idea dat senators are lobbying president when de shd be lobbying their colleagues...in a sane society...senators ll campaign to their colleagues and the best ll be pick...we are here shouting useless party supremacy...even UK wer dee is parliamentary party supremacy see as may party members de put her on her toes for brexit issues...
but I thought danjuma goje was contesting too we ve not heard anything about his aspirations and ideas...

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by Pearl05(f): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Has he been cleared of book harem sponsorship charges?
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by blackboy2star(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
ARE YOU OKAY AT ALL... LAWAN, SARAKI PUPPET.. YOU MEANT TO SAY TINUBU AND BUHARI PUPPET

HalepSimon:
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by Kasguy: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Both Lawan and Ndume will lost out to Goje bcoz Oloye and PDP will pitch there tent wit Goje
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by bizhop01: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Okorocha position
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Dino's noise will now be over the roof of the National assembly if it happens.
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by AntiWailer: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ndume is loyal.
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by Bewiseedet(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
This Boko Haram man
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by asobo: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
HalepSimon:
Political novice, you call Lawan a puppet to Saraki
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
vanida6:
Ndume is ok for Senate

Na only ND the dude get woh, At least lawan get MSc & is not suspect of any links with boko haram unlike ndume
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by ChristianNorth: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lawan and Ndume are No-No. Our candidate is Goje and he is going to win.
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ali Ndume of all people
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by senatordave1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Lawan and Ndume are No-No. Our candidate is Goje and he is going to win.
Guy,behave yourself and borrow some sense

Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by senatordave1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Jiang:

Na only ND the dude get woh, At least lawan get MSc & is not suspect of any links with boko haram unlike ndume
What is the minimum requirement? No be waec again? Ndume has been cleared of any links with boko
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by ChristianNorth: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:
Guy,behave yourself and borrow some sense
With about 45 Senators in June, we are influencing this.
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by senatordave1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

With about 45 Senators in June, we are influencing this.
Trash.we need to put you in your 0place
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by seunmsg(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ali Ndume is a loyal party member and I have nothing against him. The contest should be between him and Ahmed Lawan. However, he may become very vindictive against some senators who played significant roles in how he was maltreated by Saraki and co. We need a senate president that can build bipartisan consensus and not one after revenge. He will have my support if he emerges.
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by SarkinYarki: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Only known sponsors of Boko haram are vying for the leadership of both houses ..
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by Kingspin(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
This may be the worst senate in history
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
Everything and Anything I post here on Nairaland comes out of the fact that I am a concerned citizen. I am neutral in the place of politics. I don't really see this politicians as our Saviour but I see them as a tool of Change.

Their craziest acts today can end up being the change we desire tomorrow, so judge no man.
it's better dat way don't be like senator Dave who don't know wer to draw d line
Re: Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume by 2truthfulguy: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
a catholic lady finally defeats a big muslim cleric.zakir naik.
https://web.facebook.com/zakirnaikofficial/videos/2425610450999805/?t=41

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: I Am Not Afraid Of Ize-Iyamu – Obaseki / Ban On Commercial Tricycle, Motorcycle In Anambra: No Going Back / INEC Rejects Sani Bello, Mamman As Chairman, Secretary Of APC CECPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.