Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Who Else Wants To Raise Capital For Business From Bet9ja? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Wants To Raise Capital For Business From Bet9ja? (483 Views)

8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Wants To Raise Capital For Business From Bet9ja? by Mykaels: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2019
If I show you secrets on how to raise capital for business from sports betting in just five minutes, would you want to learn?

Research has shown that 93% of youths in Nigeria play sports betting to sustain theirselves as a result of poor economy. Well it's not our fault "man must survive".

The only thing you need is, continuous winning tickets till you reach your promise land and prove to them that "Nigerian youths are NOT lazy".

However, the simple truth is that if you keep losing money on bets, IT IS YOUR FAULT. Not the fault of "village ancestors", witches, monitoring spirits or prediction sites... Lol. Not even the fault of God, for it is written "I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places".

I remember when I used to lose often, I was always angry at everything and everyone especially on "weekends". I don't know the relationship between loss and anger but am very sure there is one.

Maybe it was because I was losing that I was angry or it was because I was angry that I was losing. I think it's a Jonah and Fish thing lol. Which ever way, I didn't like both of them. Honestly, I was tired of funding my bet9ja online account countless times and losing every kobo.

I even called betting a "quit", yet I resumed again and kept losing my hard earned money. I was also a victim of "fixed match" scammers severally.

But.... It all changed when I discovered this secret am about to share with you for FREE.

Friends, honestly Bet9ja has helped me a lot. If some one like me can buy a car for uber business, move to a new rented apartment and set up a pure water plant in less than 7months, then you CAN.

I didn't find this secret from any book and you can't find it anywhere online neither am l here to sell Ebook. But if you use this secret strategy, Bet9ja will keep paying you till those who mocked you will begin to celebrate with you.

My concern this year is to reveal this helpful strategy to numerous youths who are eager to start business or other entrepreneurial plans.

By the time you raise your first N1 million, you will then go about your business and end this year well established.

Inside the secrets, you will discover the following:

* secrets of picking winning choices from the large pool of matches.

* the best option to play per chosen game.

* how to know the time to bet certain options in a season. (Very important).

* how to know the best league to bet certain options.

* understanding the power of instincts (simple application of psychology).

* how to identify and avoid upset matches.

* the BIG SECRET (key to crack the code).

Some of you must have heard of or do bet system accumulation and multiple system betting, but from the first day of the training, you will discover how you have been doing it wrongly. You will be amazed at such simple but profound strategies.

However, your commitment is highly wanted. You see, the biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his time and money into something, especially "NEW" or "SECRET". Even the scriptures record that where your treasure(money or bet9ja ticket...lol) is, that is where your heart will always be.

The training fee is almost FREE. The true value of this training is over N50,000. But I have reduced it to N10,000 for the training period of 3days and follow up for life, cheap right ? Lol.

Relax .....
I have slashed and "yeyerized" the training fee to N1999 (i.e. N666.70/daily) so that everyone can take advantage. Did I say everyone ? No.... No... way, this fee is just for only the first 25 persons to get in. The 26th person will pay N10,000. Am not kidding. Mind you, l am expecting a sold out class always.

Meanwhile, how much will you trade for a secret that will make you financially free for life? How much do you spend on data monthly forecasting day and night ?
In fact how much have you spent on so called "fixed matches"? I am sure before today ends you would have spent the same amount of money on food alone. Why not make this one-time investment for a lifetime?

Training starts on Monday and ends on Wednesday, it will hold on whatspp with lots of screenshots, voice notes and videos. After the class you will enjoy 10months free mentorship.

Guarantees ....
* you will start making money from your first weekend.

* you will never be broke again no matter how hard the economy is.

* if at the end of this training , you don't get more than 10X the value of what you paid, your money will be returned back to you.

You will also get bonus like;
* secret keys to fish out draws.
* free booking codes for 3 consecutive weekends.

Countless testimonies have been recieved on how this class has totally put smiles on the faces of several participants, I am very sure you will smile too.

But.... Wait a second.

I don't like lazy friends. This is not get rich quick scheme, fixed match group nor PH and GH. This is for people who really want to raise capital for their business plans and make money continuously and progressively.

So basically, this is FREE class, if you don't join, you lose, I gain. If you join, you gain , I gain. Either way, I still GAIN, *smiles*.

Just contact me and pay the APPRECIATION FEE to join the training group. It will take less than 3minutes to get you added into the group once your payment has been confirmed.

As a welcome pack, I will share one special foreign app I normally use to make more profits. You will also get it for FREE.

Contact me directly on:
Whatspp: 08063390545 to get payment details. I only recieve business calls between 9am to 5pm daily.

Go ahead, contact me and join NOW before you miss out.

See you @ the Top,

Don Mykaels.
Re: Who Else Wants To Raise Capital For Business From Bet9ja? by Mykaels: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please only those who wants to raise capital for business should drop their Whatsapp contacts to participat. Thank you.
Re: Who Else Wants To Raise Capital For Business From Bet9ja? by Realbelieveer(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bros if u wan change lives ,do am!!! No dey do like others. You don be big man. Bless others

09098186899 grin
Re: Who Else Wants To Raise Capital For Business From Bet9ja? by Mykaels: 6:40am On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=Mykaels post=76997232]If I show you secrets on how to raise capital for business from sports betting in just five minutes, would you want to learn?

Research has shown that 93% of youths in Nigeria play sports betting to sustain theirselves as a result of poor economy. Well it's not our fault "man must survive".

The only thing you need is, continuous winning tickets till you reach your promise land and prove to them that "Nigerian youths are NOT lazy".

However, the simple truth is that if you keep losing money on bets, IT IS YOUR FAULT. Not the fault of "village ancestors", witches, monitoring spirits or prediction sites... Lol. Not even the fault of God, for it is written "I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places".

I remember when I used to lose often, I was always angry at everything and everyone especially on "weekends". I don't know the relationship between loss and anger but am very sure there is one.

Maybe it was because I was losing that I was angry or it was because I was angry that I was losing. I think it's a Jonah and Fish thing lol. Which ever way, I didn't like both of them. Honestly, I was tired of funding my bet9ja online account countless times and losing every kobo.

I even called betting a "quit", yet I resumed again and kept losing my hard earned money. I was also a victim of "fixed match" scammers severally.

But.... It all changed when I discovered this secret am about to share with you for FREE.

Friends, honestly Bet9ja has helped me a lot. If some one like me can buy a car for uber business, move to a new rented apartment and set up a pure water plant in less than 7months, then you CAN.

I didn't find this secret from any book and you can't find it anywhere online neither am l here to sell Ebook. But if you use this secret strategy, Bet9ja will keep paying you till those who mocked you will begin to celebrate with you.

My concern this year is to reveal this helpful strategy to numerous youths who are eager to start business or other entrepreneurial plans.

By the time you raise your first N1 million, you will then go about your business and end this year well established.

Inside the secrets, you will discover the following:

* secrets of picking winning choices from the large pool of matches.

* the best option to play per chosen game.

* how to know the time to bet certain options in a season. (Very important).

* how to know the best league to bet certain options.

* understanding the power of instincts (simple application of psychology).

* how to identify and avoid upset matches.

* the BIG SECRET (key to crack the code).

Some of you must have heard of or do bet system accumulation and multiple system betting, but from the first day of the training, you will discover how you have been doing it wrongly. You will be amazed at such simple but profound strategies.

However, your commitment is highly wanted. You see, the biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his time and money into something, especially "NEW" or "SECRET". Even the scriptures record that where your treasure(money or bet9ja ticket...lol) is, that is where your heart will always be.

The training fee is almost FREE. The true value of this training is over N50,000. But I have reduced it to N10,000 for the training period of 3days and follow up for life, cheap right ? Lol.

Relax .....
I have slashed and "yeyerized" the training fee to N1999 (i.e. N666.70/daily) so that everyone can take advantage. Did I say everyone ? No.... No... way, this fee is just for only the first 25 persons to get in. The 26th person will pay N10,000. Am not kidding. Mind you, l am expecting a sold out class always.

Meanwhile, how much will you trade for a secret that will make you financially free for life? How much do you spend on data monthly forecasting day and night ?
In fact how much have you spent on so called "fixed matches"? I am sure before today ends you would have spent the same amount of money on food alone. Why not make this one-time investment for a lifetime?

Training starts on Monday and ends on Wednesday, it will hold on whatspp with lots of screenshots, voice notes and videos. After the class you will enjoy 10months free mentorship.

Guarantees ....
* you will start making money from your first weekend.

* you will never be broke again no matter how hard the economy is.

* if at the end of this training , you don't get more than 10X the value of what you paid, your money will be returned back to you.

You will also get bonus like;
* secret keys to fish out draws.
* free booking codes for 3 consecutive weekends.

Countless testimonies have been recieved on how this class has totally put smiles on the faces of several participants, I am very sure you will smile too.

But.... Wait a second.

I don't like lazy friends. This is not get rich quick scheme, fixed match group nor PH and GH. This is for people who really want to raise capital for their business plans and make money continuously and progressively.

So basically, this is FREE class, if you don't join, you lose, I gain. If you join, you gain , I gain. Either way, I still GAIN, *smiles*.

Just contact me and pay the APPRECIATION FEE to join the training group. It will take less than 3minutes to get you added into the group once your payment has been confirmed.

As a welcome pack, I will share one special foreign app I normally use to make more profits. You will also get it for FREE.

Contact me directly on:
Whatspp: 08063390545 to get payment details. I only recieve business calls between 9am to 5pm daily.

Go ahead, contact me and join NOW before you miss out.

See you @ the Top,

Don Mykaels.

This is to remind you that training starts next week Monday to Wednesday(1st-3rd April) , 8pm daily. You are free to join NOW. Contact me on whatsapp 08063390545.

Re: Who Else Wants To Raise Capital For Business From Bet9ja? by Rollitout: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=Mykaels post=77080406][/quote]

The unemployed trying to make money from a fellow unemployed by deceiving them to place bet

(1) (Reply)

I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Be Sure I Was Indeed Rich - Dangote / All You Need To Know About Buying A Brand New ABB Transformer / Sidewalk Boss, Kunle Adegbite In 419 Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.