Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Be Sure I Was Indeed Rich - Dangote - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Be Sure I Was Indeed Rich - Dangote (506 Views)

Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Be Sure I Was Indeed Rich - Dangote by Daviddson(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Africa ’s richest man , Aliko Dangote , on Saturday, revealed that he once withdrew $ 10 million just to look at it and prove to himself that he was indeed rich.
He said this at the Mo Ibrahim governance weekend in Abidjan, while he was chatting with the convener, Ibrahim .
In the video, which was shared on the YouTube page of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation, Dangote said, “ The way it is that when you first start business, your target is to make your first million . Fine , I did that. “After a year or so , I realised that I had much more , and I said ok , fine , all these numbers are just written numbers.

“One day I went to a bank , and at that time, there were no restrictions , and I wrote a cheque and cashed $ 10 m from the bank and put it in the boot of my vehicle , and I went home and I opened it and I looked at $ 10 m and I said ‘ now I believe I have money ’.”
He added that he returned the money to the bank the next day.

https://punchng.com/video-i-once-withdrew-10m-cash-just-to-look-at-aliko-dangote/
Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Be Sure I Was Indeed Rich - Dangote by Daviddson(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hmm... Lalasticlala, can you do the same thing? grin
Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Be Sure I Was Indeed Rich - Dangote by Uyomeyouyo: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
hahaha cheesy
Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Be Sure I Was Indeed Rich - Dangote by amaniro: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dangote is a good man and a philanthropist but he's greedy. He purposely have influence in government so they can tighten the private sector and thus, they'll be no competitive market. smiley
Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Be Sure I Was Indeed Rich - Dangote by OlujobaSamuel: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:
Dangote is a good man and a philanthropist but he's greedy. He purposely have influence in government so they can tighten the private sector and thus, they'll be no competitive market. smiley
Every fund made by an investor requires a form of govt influence, the degree of influence only varies.
Sometimes, the policy comes and you exploit opportunities created by it, other times, you have your setup and a policy meets it on ground which boost up your wealth.
Eg, you heard government is planning to establish a tertiary institution in a remote area, you go ahead to buy a plot of land for peanut, build hostels and boom, you hit it when the school starts running.
2. You are running a business centre around the area with little sales, government opened a school around you, and boom, you start making it big.
Either way, you benefited from govt influence

1 Like

Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Be Sure I Was Indeed Rich - Dangote by agarawu23(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
God punish poverty
Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Be Sure I Was Indeed Rich - Dangote by DonroxyII: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:
And That is just Business !!

(1) (Reply)

Game Money Challenge You Win 5000# Cash Price / Are You A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER - Come In Here / Importation On Steriod... Come Let's Make Money From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.