Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

What Happened To Jubril? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Jubril? (1392 Views)

Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / More Fact About Jubril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Jubril? by cidieschat(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
I've been wondering, do we now have Buhari, or have we all adapted to life under Jubril.. For those of use who believe we're been ruled by Jubril, why blame Buhari for incompetence?

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2019
Jubril was orchestrated by the PDP to dent the president's image and generate apathy towards him. It's the most devilish plan PDP ever came up with. It failed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2019
That Jibrin story is the funniest and most bizarre tale that ever entered Nigerian politics. I've been expecting the idiots who promoted it to come explain what happened to it.

It's the people who truly believed it that deserve the most pity. How could they be so easily sold like that? cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by nepapole(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
That Jibrin story is the funniest and most bizarre tale that ever entered Nigerian politics. I've been expecting the idiots who promoted it to come explain what happened to it.

It's the people who truly believed it that deserve the most pity. How could they be so easily sold like that? cheesy
Nnamdi Kanu and FFK started d bullshit...and their gullible followers believed.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2019
nepapole:

Nnamdi Kanu and FFK started d bullshit...and their gullible followers believed.

I still laugh when I remember how many 'adults' believed and joined in pushing that tale cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by zlantanfan: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2019
People believed though, when buhari removed his cap it changed the story plus when kanu actually started going against atiku, the believers of the jubril story who are actually iPod supporters realized how dumb they were to swallow anything from a lunatic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by lionness(f): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Lol...erection has ended.
No more need for lies and trash.
Uncle Kalu and Reno yav failed so no more need for mud slinging or creating trash

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by MalcoImX: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2019
dat Kanu don take many young people to untimely death. dey don leave Jubril matter o. na Islamization dem don return to.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by frankmoney(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2019
zlantanfan:
People believed though, when buhari removed his cap it changed the story plus when kanu actually started going against atiku, the believers of the jubril story who are actually iPod supporters realized how dumb they were to swallow anything from a lunatic

true ... It's when kanu started going against atiku we stopped hearing jubril story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by Perfectbeing(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
zlantanfan:

Why did Buhari remove his cap sef.? It was fun watching people defending nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by Ojiofor: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Jubril format don cast grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by zlantanfan: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Perfectbeing:

Why did Buhari remove his cap sef.? It was fun watching people defending nonsense
He did it because the situation warranted it (registering for the new 10year passport) not because he was bothered by the conspiracy which he had always ignored.

During the election period of back to back campaigns the conspiracy couldn't focus the idle people's attention (who found series of pdp activities to masturbate on) then when buhari removed cap the issue lost steam. By the time the originator of the story went against their Fulani god that was when those peddling it realized kanu was actually a lunatic and crack head.

Na then matter rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by PeterUdeme: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ojiofor:

I remember you were the most vocal proponent of the Jubril crap. have you collected your brain back from kanu or what happened?

8 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
PeterUdeme:

I remember you were the most vocal proponent of the Jubril crap. have you collected your brain back from kanu or what happened?

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by PFRB: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
zlantanfan:

Why did it take him so long to remove his cap? Besides, have you ever seen him without a cap?
Re: What Happened To Jubril? by MalcoImX: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kanu will come up with another crap, and the hordes will believe him.
Re: What Happened To Jubril? by Okoroawusa: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ojiofor:
Ojiofor,nwannem u supported Kanu dat time o!
Re: What Happened To Jubril? by Okoroawusa: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
PFRB:

Why did it take him so long to remove his cap? Besides, have you ever seen him without a cap?
You still dey talk?
Re: What Happened To Jubril? by Ojiofor: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor,nwannem u supported Kanu dat time o!

LOL..Okoroawusa my man as I said earlier Jubril story don cast and I never fall for it.Quote me any where.
I only supported IPOB during the infamous python dance for obvious reasons.
Re: What Happened To Jubril? by Perfectbeing(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
PFRB:

He's the president of Nigeria for God sake. He doesn't need to disprove anything his detractor says about him. Especially when that detractor is a lunatic.
Re: What Happened To Jubril? by enemybulldozer(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
MalcoImX:
dat Kanu don take many young people to untimely death. dey don leave Jubril matter o. na Islamization dem don return to.
The way some of you that parades yourselves as patriotic citizens reason has made me to understand why Kanu actually called Nigeria a zoo.

Is it Kanu that led many young people to untimely death or the nigerian security operatives??

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by Xander85: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
PeterUdeme:

Can't you see it's the dumbest thing to say? They said buhari is bald and jubril is not bald. How hard is it for a barber to make jubril bald?

That Jubril story made me gave up on igbos. I will always see igbos as fools. Intelligence and igbo can never go together in my sentence.

Please do us a favour and shut your bigoted mouth! If Igbos are fools and not intelligent as you claim, care to tell us the ethnicities that measure up to your litmus test for intelligence?

How did you arrive at your conclusion that ‘Igbos are foolish and not intelligent’ when you’ve not carried out any referendum to gauge the preponderance of support Mazi Kanu has in Igboland?

Personally, i feel the truth lies somewhere between what Mazi Kanu claims and the claim that Buhari has never been replaced by a body-double! I know the desperation of the northern hegemonic oligarchs to retain power and not allow a repeat of the Yar Adua incident when they lost their grip on power and rued the day they agreed to go along with the choice of the willy OBJ in selecting the next Fulani president!

I believe that at some point Buhari may have been switched with a body double...and but for the fact that they got lucky and their lord and master somewhat recovered....but for this fact, they were prepared to stick with ‘Jubrin from Sudan’ and ride it out till 2019! Sounds strange? Well, no forget say na Naija we dey...the theatre of the absurd and downright ridiculous!

For the sheer wickedness, desperation to cling on to power, contempt for the rule of law, disregard for the loss of human lives and desire to place the core muslim north first in anything....these are proof enough for me that the malevolent and vindictive character presently sat in Aso Rock is Buhari!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Jubril? by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
very funny to ask but every rumour has an element of truth in it...let's follow the facts n details here..the issues of jubril and buhari is a matter of national security....but to me, I hv done all my facts, checks and even came close to the man durjng his 2019 election campaigns and find that its not buhari...I would not say its jubril but there is a conspiracy theory being hatched upon by the northern elites.......just to avoid yar Adua/GEJ saga n still hold on to power....the one man rolling and dictating is Abba kyari....quote me n do your own home work....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TIL - In 1803 Igbos Took Control Of Their Slave Ship... / Supreme court stands down Judgement on Imo Governorship Election / AMOTEKUN: Confusion As AGF Disagrees With VP, South West Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.