Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa (17122 Views)

INEC Announces Final Details Of Supplementary Elections In Rivers State / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi / INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by senatordave1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
freeze001:
You do not know that yet so learn to be patient and objective.
Since i have more facts on the case,you need to bow to my superiority.by the way i never saw you comment on the ihedioha saga
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
CID11:
For starters the party name is on the ballot, it's just the party logo. There was a 31 days window by Inec why didn't they come forward. They should just make money from it and forget it

Senatordave1, this is also another issue. If INEC and other concerned parties are able to show that there was sufficient time within which parties/candidates were to inspect sample ballot materials before commencement of elections and the MRPD did not take advantage of the time to formally point out errors/anomalies to the INEC, they will be deemed to have slept on their rights and as you know, equity will not aid the indolent. All in all, we'll see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
You do not have any more facts other than your rabid, blind support for APC even where the party or its candidate are clearly in the wrong. I see no superiority to acknowledge much less bow to. Ihedioha and Imo issues do not require much comment. We are all glad that Rochas failed to turn Imo to his family empire.
senatordave1:

Since i have more facts on the case,you need to bow to my superiority.by the way i never saw you comment on the ihedioha saga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by senatordave1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
freeze001:
You do not have any more facts other than your rabid, blind support for APC even where the party or its candidate are clearly in the wrong. I see no superiority to acknowledge much less bow to. Ihedioha and Imo issues do not require much comment. We are all glad that Rochas failed to turn Imo to his family empire.
We are not talking about rochas or apc.did ihedioha meet the 25% spread or not you sycophant
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

We are not talking about rochas or apc.did ihedioha meet the 25% spread or not you sycophant

And you resort to throwing insults and name calling? How uncouth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by tuniski: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
freeze001:
You sure have legal background. That guy is interested in winning an argument rather than expanding intellectual engagement and horizon.

Keep it civil, I hail.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by senatordave1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
CID11:
For starters the party name is on the ballot, it's just the party logo. There was a 31 days window by Inec why didn't they come forward. They should just make money from it and forget it
The electoral act specifies logo or symbol
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by senatordave1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
freeze001:

And you resort to throwing insults and name calling? How uncouth!
You mean you forgot what you started or induced
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by senatordave1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
tuniski:

You sure have legal background. That guy is interested in winning an argument rather than expanding intellectual engagement and horizon.

Keep it civil, I hail.
A background that makes her shy away from situations where pdp is guilty but condemns only apc
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by bakila: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:
The governor should quickly appeal.even if he doesn't,the election will be cancelled and a new one over the exclusion of mrdp
Bros, please live severe pains to exist peaceful, don"t enter it. MRDD is not on the list of parties who submitted ownership candidate in December, why the drama?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

A background that makes her shy away from situations where pdp is guilty but condemns only apc

It isn't a function of PDP being guilty. INEC has declared him winner, any challenger should go to court. Is that not how you people say it? So my comment or otherwise will not change the status quo. That is why I always say, wait and see.
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Really? So what is their problem? Is there a list of candidates somewhere that we can look at? A link or something?
bakila:

Bros, please live severe pains to exist peaceful, don"t enter it. MRDD is not on the list of parties who submitted ownership candidate in December, why the drama?

You know, I have just tried to open the INEC Website and it's not responding...dem don hack am? Abi it has been shut down for 'routine maintenance'? grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by bakila: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Just like in bauchi,there was a grand scheme to ease out bindow.secondly,atiku sponsored mijinyawa kaugama not bindow
Ibrahim Mijinyawa during primaries, Bindow in main election.

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by Tpeters(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
freeze001:
Really? So what is their problem? Is there a list of candidates somewhere that we can look at? A link or something?

premium times reported the party candidate even endorsed PDP's Fintiri

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/317462-guber-election-10-governorship-candidates-in-adamawa-to-work-for-pdp.html

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
What I saw was MRDD. Isn't that different from MRPD?
Tpeters:

premium times reported the party candidate even endorsed PDP's Fintiri

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/317462-guber-election-10-governorship-candidates-in-adamawa-to-work-for-pdp.html

Edit: It is MRDD - Movement of Restoration for Defence of Democracy

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by engineerboat(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:
The governor should quickly appeal.even if he doesn't,the election will be cancelled and a new one over the exclusion of mrdp

Zombie will always be zombie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by bakila: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
freeze001:

You know, I have just tried to open the INEC Website and it's not responding...dem don hack am? Ab it has been shur down for 'routine maintenance'? grin grin cheesy cheesy
May be due to traffic. I have document and checked MRDD is not the list. It is a PDF, I can't upload it.
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
https://www.oasdom.com/list-political-parties-nigeria-2018/
Just saw this one online, carries the names and logos of the 90 political parties. No MRDD either
bakila:

May be due to traffic. I have document and checked MRDD is not the list. It is a PDF, I can't upload it.

Found it on this one: https://readytorunng.org/resources/91-registered-political-parties-in.Nigeria.pdf

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by mattgoners(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
PDP gaining momentum
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by Tpeters(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
freeze001:
What I saw wad MRDD. Isn't that different from MRPD?

Edit: It is MRDD - Movement of Restoration for Defence of Democracy

yes MRDD

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/14/glance-23-parties-newly-registered-inec

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by ChristianNorth: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Thank you.nyarko supported bindow.it was after buhari won that atiku started funding bindow
Atiku supported Bindow with 500m and Bindow confirmed this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by bakila: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
freeze001:
https://www.oasdom.com/list-political-parties-nigeria-2018/
Just saw this one online, carries the names and logos of the 90 political parties. No MRDD either

Found it on this one: https://readytorunng.org/resources/91-registered-political-parties-in.Nigeria.pdf
List of parties what candidates that stand nominated for Governorship Election for Adamawa State.

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by senatordave1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
engineerboat:

Zombie will always be zombie
Your father i guess
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by engineerboat(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Your father i guess

My Father will be glad to receive you, He is anxiously waiting for you, just 6feet below.

It is someone that does not have respect for his father that talk trash.

Well my father is waiting for you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by senatordave1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
engineerboat:

My Father will be glad to receive you, He is anxiously waiting for you, just 6feet below.

It is someone that does not have respect for his father that talk trash.

Well my father is waiting for you
Fake engineer
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by engineerboat(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Fake engineer

Are you afraid to go and meet him up there,

He is waiting for you
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by newproject(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nigeria my country
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by newproject(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nigeria court are the problem.
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by Englishgold: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Must u rant

senatordave1:

Failure

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by GEEBITE: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lol. Obviously a product of failed parenting.
engineerboat:

Are you afraid to go and meet him up there,

He is waiting for you
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by ignatiusez: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
seborrhic:
Despite the affront from the centre,during the rigged presidential elections and attempt at same during the gubernatorial, PDP has been hugely successful in these national elections.
Bauchi,Adamawa,Oyo,Imo,gained;no state ruled by it lost.Those are giant strides considering the rigging from d centre.
Correction sir! PDP lost Gombe and Kwara to APC.
Re: Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa by KaterineWhite(f): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Failure
Your brain need reset Geskia...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments / PDP Takes Early Lead In Bayelsa West Bye-Election / Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.