Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi (22860 Views)

Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by FrankFrenzy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maturity
this is exactly what Democracy should entail and this in clear terms is the message should democracy should preach.
God bless you His Excellency M. A abubakar.
I am Happy.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by pahoehoe: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
I also say congratulations to him!!! Click on the first link on my signature to know how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira from it as profit.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by onecc(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
I like this man.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by ibnlawal(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
God! I love this guy, e no take am as do or die like that yeye Gandollar...

Even when Baba Buhari lost in 2011, we no what he said. It goes thus, ""if what happen in 2011 happens again in 2015, the dogs and babbon will be soaked in blood.""

I doff my hat for u sir, God bless you
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by galaxy2020(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
I did'nt know u can be humble, also extend an apology to Dogara whom u once said u will end his political career. It remains the baranwo dollar in kano. His day of reckoning will come one day.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
History will remember him better than the soon-to-be disgraced Ganduje who resorted to stealing the election in the same manner he stole dollars.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by bizhop01: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Buhari not happy about this
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
galaxy2020:
I did'nt know u can be humble, also extend an apology to Dogara whom u once said u will end his political career. It remains the baranwo dollar in kano. His day of reckoning will come one day.

Very soon, my brother. The north will learn the hard way that their leaders don't care about them.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by jericco1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
finally grin
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by captianfreeman(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
He should call the man and congratulate him. All these facebook and twitter way of congratulating someone is disrespectful.

Remember Jonathan did not congratulate Buhari on twitter undecided
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by yayankainuwa: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
that's maturity! it's a sign of d noble Northerners. Meanwhile, Amaechi n Wike are still boxing themselves @ Oil mill....I dey come
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Igahbarr: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
What will happen to his criminal cases pending in court now that his a governor?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by zeromeridian: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
The governor will come and deny this very soon
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by trippla01(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
This governor get work to do o bcoz apc own the state house... I pray they don't impeach him later....
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by senatordave1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
trippla01:
This governor get work to do o bcoz apc own the state house... I pray they don't impeach him later....
They may likely do so if he doesn't decamp.despite the congratulations,he will still go to tribunal
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by jice(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
post=77002860:

Good SPIRIT OF SPORTSMANSHIP.
Good Way to go.
This is how politics should be played.
Not someone sulking and crying like a 5 year-old after losing an election since FeBuhari 23rd 2019, carrying servers all over his head!

Again, God bless Bauchi and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Guy, that is not the way to go when there is clear evidence of cheating.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by truthstands20: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
post=77002860:

Good Way to go.
Not someone sulking and crying like a 5 year-old after losing an election since FeBuhari 23rd 2019, carrying servers all over his head!

You congratulate the winner when you loose and its transparent not for a stolen mandate.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Mopolchi: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
post=77002860:

Good Way to go.

He should enjoy his L in peace.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by peter147: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Danemmy:
Ftccccccccc
. Story
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by ChristianNorth: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

They may likely do so if he doesn't decamp.despite the congratulations,he will still go to tribunal
Stupid analysis.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by ChristianNorth: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Atiku boy that went rogue
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by danot1030: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Apart from Jonathan you can't find this kind of sportsmanship manner in a pdp candidate.

When they lose they put up Orubebe stunt, running to court and calling for social disorder.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Kayrich(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Making 15 APC and 10 PDP. Remaining 2 out of 27 states to be concluded... Governorship election didnt take place in 9 others.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Kpartners: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Matured mind ! ! !
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by hush15: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
post=77002860:

Good Way to go.

barbeque, sometimes you make ridiculous comment. Is it not the same bauchi that produced low figures for presidency that pdp won ...

so tell me how how buhari won in bauchi when during the main elections, pdp won. during supplementary, they won again. at court, they won?

get off uour pettiness and be more honest to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? / Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari / Osinbajo At The Senior Course 37 Grad Ceremony Armed Forces College (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.