Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,356 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." (24073 Views)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by musictori: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
Here is the solution the Nigerian famous comedian, Bovi Ugboma has for ladies who have unhappy relationships or marriages after he shared a photo of himself with a body builder.

" Are you a lady in an unhappy relationship or marriage? Do you wish to get rid of all the stress? Do you hunger for unimaginable pleasures? The type that will make you remember your years as a child when life was just bliss! Come to me and @officialmakepeace . We know a nearby church we can take you to. You will find salvation there ��"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/ladies-in-unhappy-relationshipmarriage.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by Davash222(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please who are they

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by newproject(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
I also have

solutions

for ladies

Just Ask?
Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by eben1marketer: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Some ladies be like...

Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Useless joke

18 Likes

Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by Yuceeluv(f): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
See how he over edited his picture until his face completely changed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by oyetunder(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Thanks to the internet...we never knew we have so many indoor mad men and women all around.
Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
oyetunder:
Thanks to the internet...we never knew we have so many indoor mad men and women all around.
Lol cheesy wink

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by daddycee91(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wife/GF snatchers
Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by BrightEye(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
The guy is not as humorous and as creative as i expected. I expect him to say "the solution is for you to LEAVE"

6 Likes

Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by RealityShot: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
I beg you.. sell form oH!

if not eh..d kine crowd when go full dia eh...

canopy no go do ehh
Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by tpapi: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
dry joke, d other guy looks as if he has boobs not chest

3 Likes

Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by chetmann(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
My advise to the body builder is this. Never skip leg day!!! There are exercises that can develop the calf and leg.
Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by Russianlord101(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
musictori:
Here is the solution the Nigerian famous comedian, Bovi Ugboma has for ladies who have unhappy relationships or marriages after he shared a photo of himself with a body builder.

" Are you a lady in an unhappy relationship or marriage? Do you wish to get rid of all the stress? Do you hunger for unimaginable pleasures? The type that will make you remember your years as a child when life was just bliss! Come to me and @officialmakepeace . We know a nearby church we can take you to. You will find salvation there ��"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/ladies-in-unhappy-relationshipmarriage.html

Rubbish talk sha anyway some mumu women will like this ........ Playboy upgrade
Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by Eyoh01(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
brother please borrow sense

Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by Legendguru: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
oh
Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by EvieP(f): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
I no even chuckle cef
Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by CioAngels(f): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Useless joke and insensitive to women going through such a difficult problem.
Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bovi don start again... These comedians have their way of making humor out of every situation to relax citiezens grin

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Aww Nigeria’s top secret baby daddy check the ears grin
Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by Femi316: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Davash222:
Please who are they
Your fadas brodas.......uncle p
Re: Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." by freedomchild: 6:15am On Mar 27, 2019
Is he mocking or advising them? being in a toxic relationship can be traumatic.. that's why I left my ex some years back. but ladies own could be worse than us

(1) (Reply)

Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby / Tekno Gifts A Twitter User N500k / Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.