Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. (8011 Views)

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters / Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the important question IS....why not?
i love South America and after living extensively in both Argentina and Brazil in the past, i knew i was gonna come back to live here eventually. Europe is just too cold, too bland, too expensive for NO value, too white (lol) for me. Also, Colombia's economy is down right now so cheaper to live/biz here, Medellin has fantastic spring weather all year long (Cartagena is too hot and too "touristy" for my liking), the nightlife is great, and lets not forget, women are second to none. if Venezuela wasnt as fukced up as it is right now, i would have gone there instead. Medellin is like Miami, without the beach and expensive price. PERFECT FOR ME!
[s]
to give you an idea, for the price that i paid in Copenhagen for a place to live, i get a place 3 times as big, in the best neighborhood in
town[/s].
Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by thundafire: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
He will forever be remembered as someone who terrorize USA and the so much desperately wanted to seize him and extradite him to USA but he preferred to die
Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by jamesversion: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i love South America and after living extensively in both Argentina and Brazil in the past, i knew i was gonna come back to live here eventually. Europe is just too cold, too bland, too expensive for NO value, too white (lol) for me. Also, Colombia's economy is down right now so cheaper to live/biz here, Medellin has fantastic spring weather all year long (Cartagena is too hot and too "touristy" for my liking), the nightlife is great, and lets not forget, women are second to none. if Venezuela wasnt as fukced up as it is right now, i would have gone there instead. Medellin is like Miami, without the beach and expensive price. PERFECT FOR ME!

to give you an idea, for the price that i paid in Copenhagen for a place to live, i get a place 3 times as big, in the best neighborhood in town.

I know when you finished NYSC. Keep lying.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, could you also believe that this man who was once considered the richest man on earth (and also the biggest criminal) never set foot outside South America, let alone Miami (even though he had a mansion there), LA, NY, Paris etc. the minute he started making money, the man was a prisoner in his own country, he couldnt leave the state of Antioquia, let alone enjoy his money in peace. the best he could do was exactly what he did in Medellin....aka buy the biggest mansions here and bring exotic animals and toys to enjoy here, pay the best biatches and surround himself with bodyguards and killas. this man had all the money in the world yet was NOT free.
wrong Mr,.. Pablo travelled to the USA many times even at the hight of him being wanted by the US government. what you don't know about him is that he was aided by the C.I.A to ship most of his drugs to USA.
Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:38am On Oct 25, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
wrong Mr,.. Pablo travelled to the USA many times even at the hight of him being wanted by the US government. what you don't know about him is that he was aided by the C.I.A to ship most of his drugs to USA.

Pablo Escobar only set foot ONCE in the USA in 1981, and that was well before he became known as the drug kingpin that he was. it is well known that the CIA was helping drugs being shipped to the US, all thanks to their Panama shady arm deals!

below is the only time Pablo Escobar was in the US (in 1981), and back then he was just a nobody for the US gov....to give you an idea, the pic was taken in 1981 way before he joined Colombian congress (in 1982) and started killing people left right and center for his political ambitions. back then, even the Colombian gov (let alone US gov) didnt know how big of a fish he was:

Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Pablo Escobar only set foot ONCE in the USA in 1981, and that was well before he became known as the drug kingpin that he was. it is well known that the CIA was helping drugs being shipped to the US, all thanks to their Panama shady arm deals!

below is the only time Pablo Escobar was in the US (in 1981), and back then he was just a nobody for the US gov....to give you an idea, the pic was taken in 1981 way before he joined Colombian congress (in 1982) and started killing people left right and center for his political ambitions. back then, even the Colombian gov (let alone US gov) didnt know how big of a fish he was:
wrong . Pablo Escobar founded the medellin cartel in 1976, by 1978 he was smuggling over 19,000 kg of cocain to USA. and the American government knew it ,.. you know how they knew?,... because it was a C.I.A agent who worked with Pablo Escobar that did the smuggling himself. his name is Barry seal. go and check him out. another CIA agent of note is The CIA agent Vladimiro Montesinos. pablos cocain trade to America where he makes most of his money would not have been possible without these men.

the American government knew who he was because they helped him smuggle the drugs to the USA. the American government is the biggest cocain smuggler in the world. the 1980s crack cocain explosion was made possible by the American government . the American government used the money made from cocain deals to finance the cold war.

Pablo Escobar was just a pawn . go read the book "dark alliance" by Gary webb an investigative journalist who was murdered because he uncovered the alliance between cocain trade and the CIA .

even Pablo Escobar son Juan Pablo Escobar who. ow goes by the name Sebastian maroquin has come out to say that his father Pablo Escobar worked for the CIA.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
wrong . Pablo Escobar founded the medellin cartel in 1976, by 1978 he was smuggling over 19,000 kg of cocain to USA. and the American government knew it ,.. you know how they knew?,... because it was a C.I.A agent who worked with Pablo Escobar that did the smuggling himself. his name is Barry seal. go and check him out. another CIA agent of note is The CIA agent Vladimiro Montesinos. pablos cocain trade to America where he makes most of his money would not have been possible without these men.

the American government knew who he was because they helped him smuggle the drugs to the USA. the American government is the biggest cocain smuggler in the world. the 1980s crack cocain explosion was made possible by the American government . the American government used the money made from cocain deals to finance the cold war.

Pablo Escobar was just a pawn . go read the book "dark alliance" by Gary webb an investigative journalist who was murdered because he uncovered the alliance between cocain trade and the CIA .

even Pablo Escobar son Juan Pablo Escobar who. ow goes by the name Sebastian maroquin has come out to say that his father Pablo Escobar worked for the CIA.

you are getting your dates wrong... Barry Seals started working for the Ochoa brothers (aka Medellin Cartel) in 1981 and he wasnt working for the CIA yet, it is only in 1983 that he got busted and thus around that time that he started being an informant for the CIA ...a good 2/3 yrs after the above photo was taken. until 1983/1984, the CIA didnt know much about the Medellin Cartel or who was bringing so much drugs to the USA. the above picture was taken the same year that Barry Seal started working with Pablo Escobar (the Cia knew very little about him then).

so again, Pablo Escobar only went once to the US and that was well before his kingpin status... when he became notorious, he was so afraid of being extradited to the US that he did everything to change the Colombian law on the subject. you think a man that was so afraid to be extradited to the US would go on vacations there (or anywhere else outside Colombia/Panama)?!

1 Like

Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are getting your dates wrong... Barry Seals started working for the Ochoa brothers (aka Medellin Cartel) in 1981 and he wasnt working for the CIA yet, it is only in 1983 that he got busted and thus around that time that he started being an informant for the CIA ...a good 2/3 yrs after the above photo was taken. until 1983/1984, the CIA didnt know much about the Medellin Cartel or who was bringing so much drugs to the USA. the above picture was taken the same year that Barry Seal started working with Pablo Escobar (the Cia knew very little about him then).

so again, Pablo Escobar only went once to the US and that was well before his kingpin status... when he became notorious, he was so afraid of being extradited to the US that he did everything to change the Colombian law on the subject. you think a man that was so afraid to be extradited to the US would go on vacations there (or anywhere else outside Colombia/Panama)?!
what date did I get wrong lol. I know what I am talking about.

the man Barry seal has been working with the CIA since the 50s flying guns to the revolution fighter in cuba. an undercover operation. including flying weapons to rebele groups in Nicaragua. during the Iran contras you can research that. by 1981 the D.E.A already knew he was bringing cocain to the USA. so America knew Escobar by hat time.

Barry seal isn't even the only CIA agent that worked with Pablo there is also Vladimiro Montesinos. no need to argue about this pablos son admitted his father worked for the c.i.a so the US government knew who he was and only got rid of him when they got tired of using him.

the journalist Gary webb who was assassinated by the CIA proved that the CIA was behind the crack cocain explosion of the 1980s in America. the American government is the biggest fish when it comes to cocain smuggling. Pablo would never have grown so powerful and rich if not for the help and connections he had with government agencies.
Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by kingthreat(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2022
I am the N to the A to the S-I-R
And if I wasn't I would have been Escobar
Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
what date did I get wrong lol. I know what I am talking about.

the man Barry seal has been working with the CIA since the 50s flying guns to the revolution fighter in cuba. an undercover operation. including flying weapons to rebele groups in Nicaragua. during the Iran contras you can research that. by 1981 the D.E.A already knew he was bringing cocain to the USA. so America knew Escobar by hat time.

Barry seal isn't even the only CIA agent that worked with Pablo there is also Vladimiro Montesinos. no need to argue about this pablos son admitted his father worked for the c.i.a so the US government knew who he was and only got rid of him when they got tired of using him.

the journalist Gary webb who was assassinated by the CIA proved that the CIA was behind the crack cocain explosion of the 1980s in America. the American government is the biggest fish when it comes to cocain smuggling. Pablo would never have grown so powerful and rich if not for the help and connections he had with government agencies.

again, YES although irrelevant to the issue at hand, the CIA knowingly brought drugs to the United States through Nicaraguan Sandanistas, but NO Pablo Escobar did not go the the US after 1981 and that was the only time he set foot on US soil (aka when he wasnt a well know drug kingpin).

by the time he became a drug kingpin and the DEA took notice of the Medellin cartel (aka Pablo Escobar, Carlos Lehder, Jose Gacha and the Ochoa brothers), it was 1983/1984, thats when the Colombian gov had an extradiction treaty with the US gov thus IMPOSSIBLE for any of these drug lords to go on vacations in the US.

here is a very simple question for you: if Barry seals was indeed an informant for the CIA all along "as you claim" (and not because he was busted for cocaine trafficking) then why wasnt he put into witness protection after testifying against the cartel?! as it was well known that he would be murdered by the Cartel (which they did).... or you believe that he worked for the CIA for "supposedly" 30+ yrs and got nothing but drug money for his work. really?!?

1 Like

Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again, YES although irrelevant to the issue at hand, the CIA knowingly brought drugs to the United States through Nicaraguan Sandanistas, but NO Pablo Escobar did not go the the US after 1981 and that was the only time he set foot on US soil (aka when he wasnt a well know drug kingpin).

by the time he became a drug kingpin and the DEA took notice of the Medellin cartel (aka Pablo Escobar, Carlos Lehder, Jose Gacha and the Ochoa brothers), it was 1983/1984, thats when the Colombian gov had an extradiction treaty with the US gov thus IMPOSSIBLE for any of these drug lords to go on vacations in the US.

here is a very simple question for you: if Barry seals was indeed an informant for the CIA all along "as you claim" (and not because he was busted for cocaine trafficking) then why wasnt he put into witness protection after testifying against the cartel?! as it was well known that he would be murdered by the Cartel (which they did).... or you believe that he worked for the CIA for "supposedly" 30+ yrs and got nothing but drug money for his work. really?!?
oga leave argument .Pablo Escobar son who now goes by the name sabastian maroquin said his father worked for, not with, but "for" the C.I.A. do you know Pablo Escobar more than his own son?.

funny you admit the c.i.a brought cocain to American yet you believe the American government does not know the second richest man who is the biggest drug king pin till 1983. a man who founded his cartel in 1976 and by 1978 was the biggest exporter of cocain to the USA.

the US only got rid of Pablo because in 1989 the Berlin walls came down signalling the end of the cold war which was financed by cocain money, so they no longer need Pablo who was killed in 1993. you think if they really wanted him dead they would not have killed him since 1983 or 84. instead they watch him build his own luxurious prison which is actually a joke for someone wanted by both the US government and American government lol ..think.

go and read the book "dark alliance" by Gary web and you will stop this arguement.

asking me question about Barry seal is actually a display of ignorance . you have not done your assignment. this is a man who has been working with the CIA importing both guns and marijuana into and outside the usa a well known fact before working with Pablo is the same man you are asking me if he really worked for the CIA lol.

i don't want to take you further ,but if you push me ,..I will make you keep quiet.
Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by tarantino1: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Seals was expendable after he spilled his guts. That's why he got killed easily. A CIA informant would never have been treated like that.
Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by sharpwriter(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

to give you an idea, for the price that i paid in Copenhagen for a place to live, i get a place 3 times as big, in the best neighborhood in town.
Baba, initiate me into this life nah.. Abeg wink wink

1 Like

Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by Tetrahedron: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
They should demolish bourdillion as it is proceeds of drugs
Re: Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment. by Alexiiydon: 1:43am On Nov 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, could you also believe that this man who was once considered the richest man on earth (and also the biggest criminal) never set foot outside South America, let alone Miami (even though he had a mansion there), LA, NY, Paris etc. the minute he started making money, the man was a prisoner in his own country, he couldnt leave the state of Antioquia, let alone enjoy his money in peace. the best he could do was exactly what he did in Medellin....aka buy the biggest mansions here and bring exotic animals and toys to enjoy here, pay the best biatches and surround himself with bodyguards and killas. this man had all the money in the world yet was NOT free.
don’t be unfortunate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil / 15 Women Kidnapped In Wurma, Katsina, 10 Rescued / Photos: "Prophet" Busted Having Sex With Married Woman In A Bush Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.