Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos (23759 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Empiree: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Have sense sad
you need to share it
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Tareq1105: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
datola:
Dapo Abiodun can visit sha!

Why ogbeni's eyes like that

It's important to visit his friends that Amosun boys stoned then at the Abeokuta stadium rally.

It's courtesy.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by olagbola45(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Aregbeshola is Bad luck

Dapo Abiodun will start paying Frequency modulated salaries to Ogun state workers from May 29
.have sense nah
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Oricha79(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Alimosho landlord I hail o.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Onigbindemmd: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
blazer2018:
I so much pray I am wrong about this Dapo Abiodun: at least for the sake of Ogun State civil servants and pensioneers...d guy looks like a fraud to me..

And considering d fact that he has 3 God fathers to cater for... Shivers

I pray I am wrong about him though
Who Re the 3 god fathers
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Truefaith: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
bga
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by grandstar(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Unlimitk:
When I first watched aregbesola on nta live.

I was like this guy is a governor?

Someone that is supposed to b in the mosque

He was actually an atheist before. He was an atheist when he got married. That wife told her father that he was.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Unlimitk:
When I first watched aregbesola on nta live.

I was like this guy is a governor?

Someone that is supposed to b in the mosque

He's proved himself, hasn't he? Besides, I doubt if you know anything about Awoism.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by blazer2018: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Onigbindemmd:

Who Re the 3 god fathers

Tinubu, Olusegun Osoba (a former Gov) and Osinbajo... And he still has late supporters of candidacy, i.e Gbenga Daniel to satisfy too (bcus without him, Dapo would probably have lost)
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by hush15: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
247naijamedia:
Governor Elect, Dapo Abiodun Visit Former Governor Of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Dapo-Abiodun-Visits-Ex-Governor-Rauf-Aregbesola-Photos.html

In as much as i dont want to comment about this guy but with all his ajala waka, i have a feeling he wont be able to change the fortunes of ogun state. All these people he is greeting up and down wont allow his to run his government o.

i want him to prove me wrong
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Paullardricky: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by SaintLucia: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Owaincouncil:
He went to learn about how to pay half salary abi?
He is still better than your slowpoke the man that shared a litre of kerosene.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by yetunsbay(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gsteve01:
Birds of the same feather
replace ' the same' with 'a'
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by legba1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
All this local yahoo/bet expert sef.....go chop your millions alone nau....even sef sell ur palle house take stake become dangote nau
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by bossrillboss: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Have sense sad

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by dannybee(m): 3:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Empiree:
Nigeriawillbe greatatlast

The great people of Nigeria, the time has come to finally liberate the country from the hands of the oppressors. The major reasons why the outgoing National Assembly /Senate led by Dr Bukola Saraki and Hon. Dogara were determined to oust president Muhammad Buhari at all cost has eventually been revealed. PMB, having looked critically at the situation of Nigeria at the inception of his administration in 2015, information had it that he mistakenly made his intention to slash the salary of the federal law makers to be equivalent to a Permanent Secretary ( PS) known to the house leaderships.

This infuriated the duo and hence vowed to remove him and frustrate his regime. News have it now that president Buhari wants to implement this before the inauguration of the newly elected assembly members and this may also brew a little resistance if Nigerians keep quiet about it. In view of the above, everyone who receives this and believes in this attempt by PMB to make the office less attractive should endeavor to circulate it.

Only by this that the politicians can be called to order and the current ideas of do or die politics will be reduced, thereby making ways for true national development. If you believe in this formula, please pass it and let it get a wider coverage.

*@#info#Nigeriamust begreatagain#*
How do we verify this your news?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Empiree: 4:26am On Mar 27, 2019
dannybee:

How do we verify this your news?
This is age of information bro. As for me, whether this exact news is true or not, i believe it is very close to truth bcus i had firsthand experience before first election in 2015. I wont say beyond this bcus of what i saw was the more reason i support Buhari all the way. There are lots of evil people among Nigerians not just politicians. They want corruption to flourish. This is biggest problem

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Gsteve01(m): 5:46am On Mar 27, 2019
undecided grin
yetunsbay:
replace ' the same' with 'a'
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by hottathafire(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2019
The tailor that sewed this Dapo Abiodun cloth is a "MOKALIK" see how the hand be like slowpoke. Raufu trousers sef na bogus something
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by hottathafire(m): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2019
hush15:

In as much as i dont want to comment about this guy but with all his ajala waka, i have a feeling he wont be able to change the fortunes of ogun state. All these people he is greeting up and down wont allow his to run his government o.

i want him to prove me wrong

He is trying to learn what he can do for his state from these visits here and there, remember he has not been a governor before.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by hush15: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2019
hottathafire:

He is trying to learn what he can do for his state from these visits here and there, remember he has not been a governor before.

when you become governor, the only person you visit all the time na God for divine wisdom and guidiance. All these people who didnt anything during their time. which advise can they give him....
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by hottathafire(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2019
hush15:

when you become governor, the only person you visit all the time na God for divine wisdom and guidiance. All these people who didnt anything during their time. which advise can they give him....

So, you mean Aregbesola didn't do anything? You no get point cos I am from Osun state and Aregbesola did alot for Osun than any governor we have had in Osun till date. You may want to say he couldn't pay salary, that came at the tail end of his administration and that doesn't take away the fact that he has performed excellently.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by hush15: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2019
hottathafire:

So, you mean Aregbesola didn't do anything? You no get point cos I am from Osun state and Aregbesola did alot for Osun than any governor we have had in Osun till date. You may want to say he couldn't pay salary, that came at the tail end of his administration and that doesn't take away the fact that he has performed excellently.

yes, he overunder performed. Yimu....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ihedioha Constitutes Transition Technical Commitee (SEE FULL LIST) / Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily / Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.