Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped (39085 Views)

How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped' / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Kuginzi: 5:47am On Feb 06
Oba Adebayo Fatoba, the Alara of Ara-Ekiti, in Ikole Local Government Area of Ekiti State, has narrated how he escaped from the kidnappers who killed his colleagues.

Fatoba, along with two other monarchs from the state – Onimojo of Imojo Ekiti in Oye LG and the Elesun of Esun Ekiti in Ajoni, Ikole Local Government of Ekiti State, were attacked by the gunmen while returning from a meeting.

The other two monarchs were killed by the assailants while Fatoba escaped.

Speaking on Awikonko TV Live, in a now viral video, the Oba said he did not disappear from the scene of the incident, as has been speculated.

The traditional ruler described his late colleagues as brave leaders who sacrificed their lives for the peace of their communities, Ekiti and Yoruba land.

Narrating how the incident occurred, Oba Fatoba said: “We have about 25 communities in the Ikole-Ekiti and there was a security committee which I am the chairman of and one of the deceased monarchs was the vice chairman.

"There have been repeated attacks on farmers in our areas because we have large forests here. So, when the attack was becoming too frequent on our people, we sought permission from the police to intervene and the permission was granted.

"So, when we received another report of an attack, where one of our people was killed between Ayebode and Ayedun, we decided to move in. We had visited the community where the incident happened. We were discussing how the late Onimojo, an Associate Professor, was planning to move from the Federal University of Technology in Akure (FUTA) to the Federal University at Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) on Irele road when they appeared from nowhere.

"We did not know they were many because about three of them pointed guns at us. We tried to struggle with them but they began to fire at us from different angles. Though the bullets did not enter, but I realised that they were fully armed with sophisticated weapons. We ran from the scene to a checkpoint mounted by our local hunters.

But seeing the firearms in the hands of the kidnappers, the local hunters couldn’t advance. I even asked one of our local hunters to return fire but his Dane gun could not work. By the time I looked back, I saw my fellow obas in the pool of their blood.

"It was really a very sad experience. My colleague monarchs sacrificed their lives and died for their people. I would admit that the bullets did not penetrate through my body but I did not disappear, as being speculated
.”

https://dailytrust.com/their-bullets-couldnt-penetrate-my-body-ekiti-monarch-narrates-how-he-escaped-colleagues-killers/

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by PoliteActivist: 5:55am On Feb 06
*Politeness*
You people should stop lying. The man already said he was just lucky as often happens in those type of attacks - some people always escape. You people have carried it to that he disappeared, now it is bullet did not enter, next it'd be he turned into a fly and flew away! Ridiculous people😆

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Weknowbetter: 5:58am On Feb 06
They did not enter your body because you weren't shot. Your life for whatever reason was spared

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by money121(m): 6:11am On Feb 06
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by PforPython(m): 6:17am On Feb 06
More like, the bullet did not touch your body.
If it had touched your body, it would have penetrated it. You were smart to take to your heels as quickly as you could. You were also lucky too sir.

P for Python

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by talk2hb1(m): 7:05am On Feb 06
Bullet no enter ke, America Defence Contractors will like to make him an offer.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by ONEjoblessGUY: 7:39am On Feb 06
Jux imagine say nah foreign religion u carry put for head now.......

Probably u would have been long dead too..........

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Creamypie(m): 7:42am On Feb 06
Oga . Them no shoot you

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by adecz: 7:43am On Feb 06
".... We tried to struggle with them ..."❗️❗️🤔🤔🤔

This story get as e be ... 😒😒😒😒

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by KashApp: 7:57am On Feb 06
These kids might have watched the video but since no subtitles, they didn’t understand anything. So I don’t really blame them!
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
You people should stop lying. The man already said he was just lucky as often happens in those type of attacks - some people always escape. You people have carried it to that he disappeared, now it is bullet did not enter, next it'd be he turned into a fly and flew away! Ridiculous people😆
If you need the video of this interview, I can share it for you.
Weknowbetter:
They did not enter your body because you weren't shot. Your life for whatever reason was spared
Okay...it’s cool you didn’t believe but Omoluabis believes all he said.
Creamypie:
Oga shut up. Them no shoot you
Please respect our Oba.. pls! You don’t need to show how you talk to your father everywhere. Thanks!

81 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by PoliteActivist: 8:12am On Feb 06
KashApp:
If you need the video of this interview, I can share it for you.Okay...it’s cool you didn’t believe but Omoluabis believes all he said.
*Politeness*
I read his INITIAL interview. He said absolutely nothing about bullet did not enter. Foolish people, and British deteated you with 30 men with dane guns! That village would have since taken over the whole world!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by KashApp: 8:19am On Feb 06
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I read his INITIAL interview. He said absolutely nothing about bullet did not enter. Foolish people, and British deteated you with 30 men with dane guns! That village would have since taken over the whole world!
Pele

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by ipobarecriminals: 8:54am On Feb 06
sadile omo k'aro Ajirebi oni baje ooo sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Namaster: 9:39am On Feb 06
By the time I looked back, I saw my fellow obas in the pool of their blood.

grin

The Alara of Ara-Ekiti, aka FLASH, has spoken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by tiswell(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06
The SW'ers are cowards that always use every sighted provocation to beat their chest .
Apparently,even their monarchs aren't left out😄😄😄🤣

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Blackfire(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06
Fake news

Ok where are the cows

2 Likes

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Light78: 4:22pm On Feb 06
Nothing like Jax

Once they aim you, you go down.

1 Like

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by epondudu: 4:26pm On Feb 06
Light78:
Nothing like Jax

Once they aim you, you go down.
Shey Dem Neva touch your prick before? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Reelmii: 4:44pm On Feb 06
Na soo
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by celebmoney(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06
OGA na God save you, the bullet nor hit you.

Go thank God and nor dey deceive people and giving praise to juju make nor dey work.

I nor believe in juju and will never believe in it, because nor evidence grin

Na God save you, go thank am period.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Mystery9(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06
ONEjoblessGUY:
Jux imagine say nah foreign religion u carry put for head now.......

Probably u would have been long dead too..........
Do you know how many men of God has been shoot at without the bullet penetrating their bodies?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Rexymania(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06
You people invited them... Sold out people

1 Like

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Gadafii: 9:07pm On Feb 06
Just be grateful you survive, bullet did not enter indeed

So Erin local hunters been wan counter bandits with before, Dane guns??

This people never ready to combat bandits, the eastern security networks approach is the solution, kala for kala, so that as bandits dey hear tatatatatata for where dem gather Dey sip kunu, their minds go dey once

How you go carry Shaka bula and short guns go face who hold automatic??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by ONEjoblessGUY: 9:58pm On Feb 06
Mystery9:

Do you know how many men of God has been shoot at without the bullet penetrating their bodies?

Oga nah juju.......
Even the Martyr died.......
So what the fk u saying??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by OgaTheTop2: 10:09pm On Feb 06
You for stay and face more bullets nau. Why did you escape? We need more people like you to face insurgents and waste their bullets. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by ImoleNaija: 10:09pm On Feb 06
Abi dem willingly spare you so you can give report of their sophisticated arms to the public

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by illicit(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06
Lol
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by ezenna191(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06
Try them again
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Goodlady(f): 10:10pm On Feb 06
The man never said he had odeshi o!
He just said bullets no penetrate!
Meanwhile, southwest people, wake up!
Protect ya regions vehemently!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by GanagiBitrus: 10:10pm On Feb 06
We need to mass produce this juju bullet proof & supply Nigeria Army & also export to earn forex.

6 Likes

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by hammer567: 10:11pm On Feb 06
IT IS ONLY IN AFRICA THAT WE HEAR OF SUCH.

YET, THE WHITE MAN WAS ABLE TO COLONISE YOUR NEGRO ASS WITH GUNS.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / A Woman Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man In Broad Daylight / Ondo Bank Robbery: One Feared Dead, Five Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.