Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

How Do I Make An Appeal To France Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Make An Appeal To France Embassy (606 Views)

Stop Going To France To Study If You Are Not Finacially Okay: My Personal Story / France Embassy Delay / My International Passport Held By France Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make An Appeal To France Embassy by bigheadday: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
I have just been denied a Visa to France by the France embassy on the ground that 'Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided', how do I make an appeal.
Re: How Do I Make An Appeal To France Embassy by Zaytun11(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
We both are in the same shoe,
That's what exactly they told me last week when I rcvd my passport via UPS..!!!
Re: How Do I Make An Appeal To France Embassy by bigheadday: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Zaytun11:
We both are in the same shoe,
That's what exactly they told me last week when I rcvd my passport via UPS..!!!

@Zaytun11, I'm still baffled as to their decision cos I submitted everything necessary. That's is why I want to try the appeal stuff. But I might just let it go. At least, i for spend nothing less than 1.5m for their country. Make i just put am for my building project. E go still go a long way. Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make An Appeal To France Embassy by Jayneek(m): 1:26am On Apr 26, 2019
bigheadday:
I have just been denied a Visa to France by the France embassy on the ground that 'Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided', how do I make an appeal.

Bro did you apply from Nigeria or Togo? I am trying to apply for me and my Togolese baby mama so we can move with our baby as well. Am in Togo at the moment. Please kindly enlighten me on how you went about it.
Re: How Do I Make An Appeal To France Embassy by bigheadday: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Jayneek:

Bro did you apply from Nigeria or Togo? I am trying to apply for me and my Togolese baby mama so we can move with our baby as well. Am in Togo at the moment. Please kindly enlighten me on how you went about it.

No! I applied from Nigeria. I think you should allow her fill the form and you guys should apply from Togo. But guess being a couple will make it easier.

(1) (Reply)

New Airline Alert: Cross River Recieve Second Fleet Of Callyair Aircraft / UAE Suspends Flights From Nigeria / Is This The Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria? I Went To Tarkwa Bay Beach Island.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.