Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria? I Went To Tarkwa Bay Beach Island. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This The Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria? I Went To Tarkwa Bay Beach Island. (605 Views)

Tarkwa Bay Beach Island In Lagos (Photos) / A Day At Tarkwa Bay Beach / Tarkwa Bay Island In 2018 – Shocking Story Of An Amazing Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria? I Went To Tarkwa Bay Beach Island. by busayobanjoko: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nigeria which is the giant of Africa is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Africa. Lagos, Nigeria houses many of the most beautiful beaches in Africa

In the video I visited Tarkwa bay which is one of the most beautiful beach islands in Lagos, Nigeria, I showed you guys everything that you need to know about Tarkwa bay in case you will like to visit this beach Island Located in Lagos Nigeria.

Interested in knowing what Tarkwa bay looks like? watch this amazing vlog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpJ0Swc01f4&t=268s
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria? I Went To Tarkwa Bay Beach Island. by Amotolongbo(f): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nigerian’s Isla Bonita
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria? I Went To Tarkwa Bay Beach Island. by illicit(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Nice place
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria? I Went To Tarkwa Bay Beach Island. by ProfKhaycee(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good evening pls I will like to make enquries about tarkwa bay beach

1. How much is the gate fee
2. How much is the boat or ferry fare to the beach
3. How much do they rent chairs and tables

(1) (Reply)

Let's Meet If You Are In Germany / Lost My Watch 4 ⌚ In New York On My Way To Nigeria / Travel Agency Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.