Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Prophetess Linda Mhabi-praise Defrauded Me Of N134m, Lawyer Alleges - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Linda Mhabi-praise Defrauded Me Of N134m, Lawyer Alleges (277 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetess Linda Mhabi-praise Defrauded Me Of N134m, Lawyer Alleges by seyibabs8: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
A lawyer, Mrs. Uloma Ulo, on Tuesday told an Ikeja Special Offences Court, that a prophetess, Linda Mhabi-Praise, allegedly defrauded her of N134 million and left her with problem of debt.

Ulo, being led in evidence by Mr. Frank Ofoma, the counsel for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in the trial of Mhabi-Praise for fraud, said she met the prophetess through one Sandra Mbujakero, a friend of hers.

She noted that Mbujakero said that the defendant was her pastor and that she had done some business deals with the defendant and her company, Mutano Energy.

Read More On: http://naijachurchnews.com/prophetess-linda-mhabi-praise-defrauded-n134m-lawyer-alleges/

Re: Prophetess Linda Mhabi-praise Defrauded Me Of N134m, Lawyer Alleges by lyriclekidd(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Inside life

(1) (Reply)

Why The King James Bible Of 1611 Remains The Most Popular Translation In History / Is Jesus God? / BREAKING NEWS: Multiple Blasts In Churches In Sri Lanka Capital On Easter Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.