Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is Jesus God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (276 Views)

Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus God? by icemania: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2019
I wonder why christians worship Jesus especially when he never explicitly claimed divinity, why then is he worshiped?

Kindly note that I am agnostic and this question is no where meant to disrespect the Christians.
Re: Is Jesus God? by mabea: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2019
I have two scriptures to show that Jesus indeed is God: Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall called Wonderful, Cousellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Also John 1:1 in the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. Now lets look at Genesis 1:1 In the begining God created the heaven and the earth.

I hope the above helps.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Funaki: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2019
masun
Re: Is Jesus God? by EdiAbali: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Jesus is Dog
Re: Is Jesus God? by sonmvayina(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2019
God is the divine consciousness personified, not a man or human being.... Jesus is just a character in a roman story book..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Multiple Blasts In Churches In Sri Lanka Capital On Easter Sunday / Bullet Prayer Points Against Lying Spirit / Lionel Messi's Case Similar To Jesus Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.