Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! (18596 Views)

I Think I Am Tripping For Ireneony! / Just Tripping / I Am Tripping For Benue Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 21, 2010
Ok I sense the passion is dying here:

- Where are all the competitors for Inked_nerd.
- Where are all their hopeless romantic antics
- When the heck is inked_nerd going to put up a bloody jpg?
- When Inked_nerd throws up a jpg, will the visage spur her admirers on, or will it make them instantly move on to other life ventures?

Find out in the coming episodes of "Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd!"
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2010
2buff:

Ok I sense the passion is dying here:

- When Inked_nerd throws up a jpg, will the visage spur her admirers on, or will it make them instantly move on to other life ventures?

Find out in the coming episodes of "Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd!"

Idk, I guess they lost interest lol

Idk

lol, when hell freezes

I'm a cute girl, so who knows lol.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Idk, I guess they lost interest lol

Idk

lol, when hell freezes

[b]I'm a cute girl, so who knows lo[/b]l.

Kinda hard to verify all that beans you're yaning if you don't throw something up don't you think?
If you're cute then celebrate your cuteness, like me for example.

Just makes me think you got something to hide boo.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2010
2buff:

Kinda hard to verify all that beans you're yaning if you don't throw something up don't you think?
If you're cute then celebrate your cuteness, like me for example.

Just makes me think you got something to hide boo.

lol, I see where your going but I'm still not gonna put up a pic. I've got nothing to hide, just don't feel comfortable putting up my pic on this site.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, I see where your going but I'm still not gonna put up a pic. I've got nothing to hide, just don't feel comfortable putting up my pic on this site.

You should feel safe online. It is safer than reality? One button "Delete" can end a connection. Plus why aren't you asleep its 0206
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2010
LASIEFAIRE:

You should feel safe online. It is safer than reality? One button "Delete" can end a connection. Plus why aren't you asleep its 0206

Who told you it was safer than reality? LASIEFAIRE, why aren't you asleep?
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2010
logic told me. I was doing my assignment. You?
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2010
LASIEFAIRE:

logic told me. I was doing my assignment. You?

Logic eh? Hmmm interesting. I'm talking to some friends online and watching Planet Green. Assignment eh? Hmmm, are you a college student? Tryin' to pull an all nighter? lol
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2010
Yes, I'm a college student. Not really an all nighter. I stay up late on a daily basis. I enjoy doing my homework in the silence of the night when everyone (at least most people) are asleep. Are you in college?
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2010
LASIEFAIRE:

Yes, I'm a college student. Not really an all nighter. I stay up late on a daily basis. I enjoy doing my homework in the silence of the night when everyone (at least most people) are asleep. Are you in college?

Yes, I'm in college as well. Are you an undergrad?
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2010
Yes Ma'am. Are you?
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2010
Yes sir.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2010
What college and what's your major?
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2010
I can't tell you what school I go to but I'll tell you what my major is. My major is advertising. What's your major? You don't need to tell me the name of your school if don't want to.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2010
I figured as much. Mine is Mechanical Engineering.
You have a wall around you. I probably can't break it, so when
I knock at the gate, please open. I want to see what's within the wall.

I'll be going to sleep now. Take care.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2010
LASIEFAIRE:

Ok, have a goodnight. Ummm, why do you think I have a wall around me?
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by adagz01(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2010
Inked_nerd your market they sell lo
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by 1759(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2010
LASIEFAIRE:

Hmmm, seems LASIEFAIRE is taking over from where skillero mysteriously dropped off and I had my money on skillero o.

@ Inked: concerning the piercings i'm kinda disappointed. My imagination had already kicked into overdrive, I was already imagining scenes of you been led to a room with security officials putting on gloves for a full body pat down and inspection after you might have set off the metal detectors. Oh lawdy!
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2010
adagz 01:

Inked_nerd your market they sell lo

lol, what a strange kind of market eh?

1759:

@ Inked: concerning the piercings i'm kinda disappointed. My imagination had already kicked into overdrive, I was already imagining scenes of you been led to a room with security officials putting on gloves for a full body pat down and inspection after you might have set off the metal detectors. Oh lawdy!

lol, that was my concern too when I got it done.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by 1759(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, that was my concern too when I got it done.[/size][/font]

lol, anyways the all important question right now is "how market". Is market the right word? Maybe I should ask "how auction".

I'm catching mad fun on this thread.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2010
1759:

lol, anyways the all important question right now is "how market". Is market the right word? Maybe I should ask "how auction".

I'm catching mad fun on this thread.

Auction huh?? I'm not a product you know grin. I'm not for sale.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by 1759(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2010
^^^ Ok let me rephrase, how is the due diligence going because from here it looks like you are up for a merger or an acquisition. Take your pick.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2010
lol, your a funny one. We're all just having one big conversation that's all.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by 1759(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2010
Thats how mergers and acquisitions start, from discussions, from there you sign MOUs which you've done by adding them on YIM. So right now we are at the due diligence stage. I'm still backing skillero to emerge the majority shareholder but he has to get his acts together.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2010
lol, you analogy is crackin' me up.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by 1759(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2010
So when would the completion board meeting be taking place (that is when both families meet). When you are through don't forget to list on the stock exchange (nairaland) so we can all watch your share price move up.

By the way how many bonus shares (children) would you like to declare?
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2010
1759:

So when would the completion board meeting be taking place (that is when both families meet). When you are through don't forget to list on the stock exchange (nairaland) so we can all watch your share price move up.

By the way how many bonus shares (children) would you like to declare?

The family's?? lol chai, we aren't even done getting to know one another. We'll talk of bonus shares if/when we get to that point.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by 1759(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2010
Lol, was just laying out the process for you. Lets hope the deal sails through. Have fun, catch you later. I need to pretend i'm working for a few hours.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
1759:

Lol, was just laying out the process for you. Lets hope the deal sails through. Have fun, catch you later. I need to pretend i'm working for a few hours.

Chai, instead of working, you're here on NL eh? E no good o lol.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
She's afraid posting a pic would lower her market value.
She's playing on the "mysterious" factor, to keep stocks high. It's the reason for all the walls.

Just be sure to know how to play the game, cuz busy guys tend to see a long-term negligence to even "show" yourself as something to hide; perhaps even a[i] lack of confidence[/i], and we all know that's not sexy.

I remember your apparently confident demeanor was one of the reasons Skillero opened up this "Everyone apply to wife inked_nerd" thread.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by Omolola1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2010
rotflmao
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
2buff:

She's afraid posting a pic would lower her market value.
She's playing on the "mysterious" factor, to keep stocks high. It's the reason for all the walls.

Just be sure to know how to play the game, cuz busy guys tend to see a long-term negligence to even "show" yourself as something to hide; perhaps even a[i] lack of confidence[/i], and we all know that's not sexy.

I remember your apparently confident demeanor was one of the reasons Skillero opened up this "Everyone apply to wife inked_nerd" thread.

No, I'm not afrad it will lower my supposed "market value". I don't have anything to hide. Skillero's knows my reason for not putting up a pic and I don't think he minds. No offense to the men on this thread but I don't need you to validate my looks. I'm content with who I am and what I look like. I don't cave into pressure like this so if you all wanna run off because I don't wanna show you a pic then be my guest, it won't put a dent in my day grin. You obviously didn't read my response to mumu MOBO444 when he tried to call me out by asking the same questions grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Drop Ur Bb Pin Here And May Have A Date / Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? / Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.