Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (72066 Views)

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
OMANBALA1:
Are there anymore projects or just only the ones posted on front page?

I love that question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Without much Investigation, u response shows u rightly from ebonyi but get this clearly when anambra was developing ebonyians were still hewers of wood and drawers of water......

But in actual sense ebonyi is an hausa fulani land not igboland...that misconception have been solved a long time ago.

By insulting me, how u attained the required height.

Lazy mofo. Sit idly on Nairaland all day, don't go and look for something to do. The good news is that I know thousand and one Ebonyi peeps that will employ you and feed you and your entire lineage. Let me know when you are ready to work so I can link you with one of them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
1Dray:

Lazy mofo. Sit idly on Nairaland all day, don't go and look for something to do. The good news is that I know thousand and one Ebonyi peeps that will employ you and feed you and your entire lineage. Let me know when you are ready to work so I can link you with one of them.

More like a peasant farmer employing hiss oga....May God have mercy on you.

Hold your ebonyi and ur peeps....

I mind my state........u guys should go and settle with ur neighbours cross river, benue, plateau and other major hausa states and remove ur eyes from igboland.

Ebonyians aren't igbos...
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I mind my state........u guys should go and settle with ur neighbours cross river, benue, plateau and other major hausa states and remove ur eyes from igboland.

Jobless mofo, whiling away time on Nairaland claiming Igbo. Go get a job.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
1Dray:

Jobless mofo, whiling away time on Nairaland claiming Igbo. Go get a job.

Go find ur identify abakiliki man....

https://www.nairaland.com/5101499/communal-clashes-88-refugees-displaced

See ur people na fight and murder dem sabi

Na only north behaves like that

Lack of sanctity for human life......Tufiakwa.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Na hate will kill you. Abia is in the hand of God
Abia is a disgrace to the SE states.

can you compare Ebonyi to that potopoto dirty state hell No

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Housefly thinking himself a bird.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
1Dray:

Housefly thinking himself a bird.

And once again

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

And once again

Wannabe Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
1Dray:

I'm from Ebonyi State but I know how many Anambra guys that would have spent more years in school, that I had to pull along without them having to have an extra year in the University.

I'm from Ebonyi, but I know how many Anambra ladies that almost killed themselves that I picked an Abia lady and married instead of them.

You should be ashamed of yourself for claiming superior when you're virtually nothing. You can't stand where a lot of Ebonyi peeps stand.

Lolzzz

Epistle of a drowning man........lies from abakiliki....

Anambra hardly give out their daughters to ebonyi for marriage.....just say they turned u down instead of lying....

Lamentation of a drawing.....

See ebonyi and assistance....lolzzzzz...anwukwa m na ochi.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzz

Epistle of a drowning man........lies from abakiliki....

Anambra hardly give out their daughters to ebonyi for marriage.....just say they turned u down instead of lying....

Lamentation of a drawing.....

See ebonyi and assistance....lolzzzzz...anwukwa m na ochi.... grin grin grin grin

Silence is the best answer for an empty fool like you.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
1Dray:

Silence is the best answer for an empty fool like you.

Where u running to......come back....hausa fulani.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Iykopee(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Where u running to......come back....hausa fulani.

Na people like you u i dey find for nairaland. So your ancestors na Hausa and Fulani people?

Kikikiki
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Iykopee:

Na people like you u i dey find for nairaland. So your ancestors na Hausa and Fulani people?

Kikikiki

Another northerner on rampage

Is like u new here coz u don't need to find me... am known.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Iykopee(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Another northerner on rampage

Is like u new here coz u don't need to find me... am known.

Lol, I'm new in your dreams I see. Well, a suffer head aboki like you should have known I'm not new as well.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by okoh66(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
deji17:
Everytime, you wonder what Bayelsa, Delta state and others are doing with their Monthly allocation, when States with low allocation and large Civil Service are embarking on big projects like this...

My brother if you no go you no go know. All this states you call they most times concentrate on the capital... Delta state an example you have to go round the states not just the capital. In delta you have asaba, Agbor, warri, sapele, ughelli, kwale, okpe, oghara, and many more. Delta have 3 airport have 2 shop rite and another is being built, and many more. Most of this states they only cluster on their capital after there the other place na shit �
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 2ru9jaman: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nothing change until the igbo man becomes friendly to non igbo men.
Yorubaland will continue to attract business and investment because of her accommodating attitude and putting necessary infrastructure in place.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anago50000: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
SpaceTour:
@globemoney nwanne no need for unnecessary dick measuring, leave the matter, the end justifies the means.
. Two shameless old men

Chino and freeglobe

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Look at how supposed Igbos are tearing fellow Igbos down. Aren't we happy that Ebonyi is learning from other big brother states in the East and developing rapidly?

Her the nonsense Amaniro and others are saying about fellow Igbos. Ebonyi vs other Igbos, Abia vs Imo, Anambra vs Enugu.

Why is Igboland cursed with strive and division?
na so their life be oo .they are not good with theirselves,they are not also good with others.they are nonsense people
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Alabaintprice:

Do you mean enugu town or is there any other place in enugu you speaking of.
To a large extent I can compare my village to enugu town and I can say the difference isn't much.
Just close enugu chapter biko
hmm,the truth is bitter sha.if he says enugu vs awka,i can hear.now,start from ekwulobia to nenwi,nkpor to onitsha and the rest....
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by achi4u(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2019
So many people are bitter that Ebonyi is doing well,at least they won't see who to denigrate again.

It is on record that Ebonyi has a master plan which other States lacks. una sorry ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ohaozara: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
gare:

What's he building, putting up a structure that will not add value to the lives of the citizens amounts to waste of resources, can some please say what that structure will be used for
That's the new Ochudo International Market @ the heart of Ai. The former Governor couldn't accomplish that project after good 8years

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2019
achi4u:
So many people are bitter that Ebonyi is doing well,at least they won't see who to denigrate again.

It is on record that Ebonyi has a master plan which other States lacks. una sorry ooo.

Guy, kedu ije ?
Nobody is denigrating Ebonyi but all fingers are not equal....lol
I am happy for Ebonyi but I want Umahi to invest more on the people instead of trying so hard to prove his people are not inferior ,by building white elephant projects of no,economic importance. The danger is that he is going to lose sight of what is most important for his people, HUMAN CAPACITY.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ohaozara: 12:32am On Mar 29, 2019
globemoney:

This is really pissing me off, we need to end this once and for all before it will stick. I have asked them to praise their umahi without bringing obiano into it.
You're indeed a sadist! The OP never mentioned Obiano ( though we're proud of him) in this thread but in your effort to bring down Umahi and promote your own state, you brought Obiano into this unnecessary comparison. You can be a patriotic Igbo son by projecting every part of Igbo land instead of denigrating other states. You need to grow beyond this self centeredness brother. You can't compare Anambra with every thing on earth

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ohaozara: 12:48am On Mar 29, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Heart attack will kill this one. One thing about Ebonyi people is they don't even know you exist... you son of perdition. ........."Ebonyi is presently the best state in South East"... Arthur Eze. Keep showing your hatred towards them while they keep developing and the world is acknowledging that

6 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ohaozara: 12:58am On Mar 29, 2019
OMANBALA1:

If these international market is a white elephant project so be it. But I'm sure so many Anambra guys have gotten shops there waiting for it official commissioning Guy, kedu ije ?
Nobody is denigrating Ebonyi but all fingers are not equal....lol
I am happy for Ebonyi but I want Umahi to invest more on the people instead of trying so hard to prove his people are not inferior ,by building white elephant projects of no,economic importance. The danger is that he is going to lose sight of what is most important for his people, HUMAN CAPACITY.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Xander85: 3:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Everything You Need To Know About The Ebonyi State Airport

Earlier this month, it was reported that the Ebonyi State Government has concluded plans to build an airport in the state in order to ease the movement of goods and people to and fro the state.

The governor made his intention to build an airport known to the public after receiving investors for the state cement industry. The chairman of Ibeto Group led a team of foreign investors to the state to discuss how to reactivate the defunct cement industries in the state.

In order to make movement easier for investors and ebony people, the Ebonyi state governor, Engr. Dave Umahi decided to build an airport. Governor Dave umahi reinstated his statement to build an airport after receiving Ethiopian airline team led by the Enugu office sales and traffic manager, Solomon Mengistu.

Below are the things you need to know about the proposed Ebonyi State Airport:

*When completed, the airport will be used to convey made in Ebonyi State goods to other states and countries.
The airport will complement the Ebonyi State mall
*The airport will be built by a Chinese company. The Governor met with the Chinese company in China as they showed him different models of
the airport they have.
*The airport location is unknown but may likely be at the state capital, Abakaliki.
*The airport workers will be mostly Ebonyi State indigenes and expatriates
*It will be the 4th airport in South East – Enugu, Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi.
*It will be one of the most functional airports in Nigeria.
*The airport project will kick-start early next year 2019.
*It may not be a big airport but certainly going to be one of the most beautiful airports in Nigeria.
*The airport will be operated by standard aircraft as the governor complained bitterly about the substandard aircrafts some airlines send to
Nigeria.
*The Ebonyi State Government will partner with Ethiopian Airlines. The governor received Ethiopian airline delegates led by Solomon Mengistu,
the airline’s Traffic and sales manager, Enugu Office, in his office as they presented an aircraft prototype to him.

https://www.sagetravels.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-ebonyi-state-airport/

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Ohaozara:
Heart attack will kill this one. One thing about Ebonyi people is they don't even know you exist... you son of perdition. ........."Ebonyi is presently the best state in South East"... Arthur Eze. Keep showing your hatred towards them while they keep developing and the world is acknowledging that

Says an hausa fulani.

Children of othman Dan fodio.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by pazienza(m): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Anambralstson:

Abia is not dead except you know nothing of Abia

Abia under Theodore Orji and his godson Ikpeazu has been dead for the past 12years. The only people who don't see this are those not living in Abia, those yet to visit Abia , sycophants who Ikpeazu and T. A employed and pay regularly as aides while the state civil servants are owed backlog of salaries, and then some clannish Ngwa people who had fallen prey to T. A and Ikpeazu divide and rule games of polarizing the state into Ngwa vs Ohuhu, rather than good governance vs bad governance.

Abia is currently an embarrassment to Ndiigbo, and every Igbo person who keeps quiet on the current state of Abia, is a wicked person who doesn't love Alaigbo.

It is hoped that Ikpeazu in this current tenure frees himself of T. A control, and try to provide dividends of democracy to the people, as T. A and his son Chinedu had turned the state treasury into their personal purse, but I'm not holding my breath. Ikpeazu looks like the Ambode type, (and with no chance of him going to the Senate after his second tenure elapses because Enyinnaya Abaribe is loved by Abia south people, and should he step down, then it would be the turn of Asa people to produce the senator of the zone again after the Ndoki last did so in Aldophus Wabara), I sincerely don't see Ikpeazu bettering his Bad performance in his first tenure this time around, as in typical Nigerian politician fashion, this is his last chance to loot enough to last him for a lifetime.

Abia is doomed for the next four years.

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2019
pazienza:

[s]Abia under Theodore Orji and his godson Ikpeazu has been dead for the past 12years. The only people who don't see this are those not living in Abia, those yet to visit Abia , sycophants who Ikpeazu and T. A employed and pay regularly as aides while the state civil servants are owed backlog of salaries, and then some clannish Ngwa people who had fallen prey to T. A and Ikpeazu divide and rule games of polarizing the state into Ngwa vs Ohuhu, rather than good governance vs bad governance.

Abia is currently an embarrassment to Ndiigbo, and every Igbo person who keeps quiet on the current state of Abia, is a wicked person who doesn't love Alaigbo.

It is hoped that Ikpeazu in this current tenure frees himself of T. A control, and try to provide dividends of democracy to the people, as T. A and his son Chinedu had turned the state treasury into their personal purse, but I'm not holding my breath. Ikpeazu looks like the Ambode type, (and with no chance of him going to the Senate after his second tenure elapses because Enyinnaya Abaribe is loved by Abia south people, and should he step down, then it would be the turn of Asa people to produce the senator of the zone again after the Ndoki last did so in Aldophus Wabara), I sincerely don't see Ikpeazu bettering his Bad performance in his first tenure this time around, as in typical Nigerian politician fashion, this is his last chance to loot enough to last him for a lifetime.

Abia is doomed for the next four years.[/s]

Not matter how bad abia is........abia is totally 100% better than poverty ravaged hausa fulani of ebonyi....

Abia is succeeding under Ikpeazu.

Imagine comparing igbo state abia to fulani state ebonyi.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Look at how supposed Igbos are tearing fellow Igbos down. Aren't we happy that Ebonyi is learning from other big brother states in the East and developing rapidly?

Her the nonsense Amaniro and others are saying about fellow Igbos. Ebonyi vs other Igbos, Abia vs Imo, Anambra vs Enugu.

Why is Igboland cursed with strive and division?
They aren't Igbos.
One person using 3-10 monikers to fight himself

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by pazienza(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Ebonyi are bonafide Igbos. They are indispensable and strategic to Igboland development.
Ebonyi virtually has the most fertile of lands in Igboland, by landmass, they constitute approximately 19.2% of the landmass of South East, and are ranked third behind Enugu and Abia in landmass amongst other SE states.

With Igboland being short of landmass, we can't thank God enough for giving us wonderful brothers in Ebonyi who brings so much than just land to our table.

Recall that Akanu Ibiam, the first indigenous governor of independent Eastern region was from Ebonyi state, so great was his patroitism towards Igboland that he gave up his OBE award in protest against the British for their support of genocide meted against Biafrans and Ndiigbo .
Ebonyi has in recent times produced people that made Ndiigbo proud, illustrious sons like Onyebuchi chukwu (recall his exploits during the Ebola outbreak as the minister of health) , Aja Nwachukwu (Education minister). In entertainment, Ebonyi sons like Patoranking and Tekno had made sure Ndiigbo retained A list Star representatives in the entertainment industry.

Ebonyi state is the fastest growing state infrastructurally speaking in South East, it's true that they are lagging behind because of circumstances beyond their control, but they are making up ground fast and furious as we speak. Not long ago, Ebonyi was listed amongst the Educationally less advanced states in Nigeria, but that has changed now, as Ebonyi consistently rank top 10 in WAEC performance statistics for the past few years.

The state is in good hands under Dave Nwaeze Umahi, and every lover of Alaigbo out there is impressed and happy. All haters of Ndiigbo hoping to hide behind NL monikers to bash Ebonyi while claiming Igbo, so that they can come back and claim that Ndiigbo hate each other are wasting their time. All you useless antics ends in NL.
Ebonyi will always get her full share in Igbo table. When we rotated the Senate presidency in SE between 1999-2007, Ebonyi got her fair share in Anyim Pius Anyim. When GEJ zoned the position of SGF to SE, Ebonyi in the person of Anyim Pius Anyim was given the post again. Chief Igariwey Enwo got Ebonyi share of Ohanaeze rotational presidency and was the one who handed over to the incumbent president, Chief Nnia Nwodo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging / Peter Obi's Lookalike Spotted In Jos (Pictures) / The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.