Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (72048 Views)

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by pazienza(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Preshy561:

They aren't Igbos.
One person using 3-10 monikers to fight himself

Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ikenna930(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2019
Ttipsy:
Abia is a disgrace to the SE states.

can you compare Ebonyi to that potopoto dirty state hell No
Please shut up. disgrace kill you there
Abia might not have the best infrastructure in Nigeria but if you know how to make money come to Aba.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ikenna930(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I love that question.

That guy is an engineer. He is bloody good.
So many on going projects
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ikenna930(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2019
Osagyefo98:

More like a peasant farmer employing hiss oga....May God have mercy on you.

Hold your ebonyi and ur peeps....

I mind my state........u guys should go and settle with ur neighbours cross river, benue, plateau and other major hausa states and remove ur eyes from igboland.

Ebonyians aren't igbos...

Please wake up.

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ikenna930(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2019
Ikpongiton:
na so their life be oo .they are not good with theirselves,they are not also good with others.they are nonsense people

U still dont get it. Thats how we get better..Thats how we hv survived. Thats who we are!
If other Yoruba states tried to compete with Lagos state imagine how better they would become.

Ebonyi is competing with Abia...Abia with Imo...Imo with Enugu...Enugu with Anambra and vice versa.
at the end we all make ourselves better.

You know why premier league is unarguably the best league in the world?
its Competition...Whether healthy or Unhealthy. They keep getting better.

Las Las we are all Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2019
ikenna930:

Please shut up. disgrace kill you there
Abia might not have the best infrastructure in Nigeria but if you know how to make money come to Aba.
can you listen to yourself, you sounds like a pig.
what do you enjoy in Abia?? the dirty n potopoto, roads, transportation, or what??

Onitsha and Owerri are equally viable like Aba in terms of Economy. can you compare both now ?
Abua is such a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ikenna930(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Ttipsy:
can you listen to yourself, you sounds like a pig.
what do you enjoy in Abia?? the dirty n potopoto, roads, transportation, or what??

Onitsha and Owerri are equally viable like Aba in terms of Economy. can you compare both now ?
Abua is such a disgrace

Wait o disgrace to who?

Who told you that Onitcha and Owerri doesnt have bad roads?
Who told you that all Aba roads are bad?
Let me not talk about some Lagos roads.

See biko dont quote me again if you believe the media nonsense.

Atleast Abians have a working governor now.

Abia can only get better

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2019
pazienza:

Ebonyi are bonafide Igbos. They are indispensable and strategic to Igboland development.
Ebonyi virtually has the most fertile of lands in Igboland, by landmass, they constitute approximately 19.2% of the landmass of South East, and are ranked third behind Enugu and Abia in landmass amongst other SE states.

With Igboland being short of landmass, we can't thank God enough for giving us wonderful brothers in Ebonyi who brings so much than just land to our table.

Recall that Akanu Ibiam, the first indigenous governor of independent Eastern region was from Ebonyi state, so great was his patroitism towards Igboland that he gave up his OBE award in protest against the British for their support of genocide meted against Biafrans and Ndiigbo .
Ebonyi has in recent times produced people that made Ndiigbo proud, illustrious sons like Onyebuchi chukwu (recall his exploits during the Ebola outbreak as the minister of health) , Aja Nwachukwu (Education minister). In entertainment, Ebonyi sons like Patoranking and Tekno had made sure Ndiigbo retained A list Star representatives in the entertainment industry.

Ebonyi state is the fastest growing state infrastructurally speaking in South East, it's true that they are lagging behind because of circumstances beyond their control, but they are making up ground fast and furious as we speak. Not long ago, Ebonyi was listed amongst the Educationally less advanced states in Nigeria, but that has changed now, as Ebonyi consistently rank top 10 in WAEC performance statistics for the past few years.

The state is in good hands under Dave Nwaeze Umahi, and every lover of Alaigbo out there is impressed and happy. All haters of Ndiigbo hoping to hide behind NL monikers to bash Ebonyi while claiming Igbo, so that they can come back and claim that Ndiigbo hate each other are wasting their time. All you useless antics ends in NL.
Ebonyi will always get her full share in Igbo table. When we rotated the Senate presidency in SE between 1999-2007, Ebonyi got her fair share in Anyim Pius Anyim. When GEJ zoned the position of SGF to SE, Ebonyi in the person of Anyim Pius Anyim was given the post again. Chief Igariwey Enwo got Ebonyi share of Ohanaeze rotational presidency and was the one who handed over to the incumbent president, Chief Nnia Nwodo.

Boss thank you.
You did a nice job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
achi4u:
OAM4J,Mynd44 this is the same idiiot that make you people to banned me for two fuccckin months because I try to defend my state Ebonyi.
It seems you guys are enjoying nefarious bad attitude to Ebonyi people because you people are not from Ebonyi.
if you don't ban this guy ,then karma will do his job

I believe you are from EBONYI, why not create thread on Ebonyi state just like Imo,Enugu and Anambra I will be assisting you with pics, many are ignorant of Ebonyi state, same with Abia

New Face of Ebonyi

8 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by achi4u(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Anambralstson:

I believe you are from EBONYI, why not create thread on Ebonyi state just like Imo,Enugu and Anambra I will be assisting you with pics, many are ignorant of Ebonyi state, same with Abia

New Face of Ebonyi
Yes I'm first born of Ebonyi state.

At the due time I'll open the thread,for now I stay at Nnewi

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Chipink(f): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Preshy561:

They aren't Igbos.
One person using 3-10 monikers to fight himself

This idiot u quoted is also not igbo. Don't fall for his antics.
He has insulted IGBOS more then anybody here and the mods help to cover the post that exposed him..

This is one of his comment.. He is a coneheaded afonja

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chipink:

This idiot u quoted is also not igbo. Don't fall for his antics.
He has insulted IGBOS more then anybody here and the mods help to cover the post that exposed him..

This is one of his comment.. He is a coneheaded afonja
I see.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
ikenna930:

U still dont get it. Thats how we get better..Thats how we hv survived. Thats who we are!
If other Yoruba states tried to compete with Lagos state imagine how better they would become.

Ebonyi is competing with Abia...Abia with Imo...Imo with Enugu...Enugu with Anambra and vice versa.
at the end we all make ourselves better.

You know why premier league is unarguably the best league in the world?
its Competition...Whether healthy or Unhealthy. They keep getting better.

Las Las we are all Igbos.
that is how we get better....cho-cho-cho-,how do you get better,who is getting ,who tells you that,you are getting better? you people need an enlightenment drive on character retreat
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 1kingwriter: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
This is awesome!

If this market is well utilized, it will boom!
For sure it will serve Ebonyi state very well with Benue, Kogi, Cross River and Cameroon.

It will be a goldmine for importers.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
amaniro:
Ebonyi People are extremely poor I don't need a computer to tell me that.
u must be very very very stupid to even think about saying what u said
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Go find ur identify abakiliki man....

https://www.nairaland.com/5101499/communal-clashes-88-refugees-displaced

See ur people na fight and murder dem sabi

Na only north behaves like that

Lack of sanctity for human life......Tufiakwa.

Is it only Abakaliki igbos that live in Ebonyi ?
Or are u demented?
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Arda1000:

Is it only Abakaliki igbos that live in Ebonyi ?
Or are u demented?

They are not igbos....
Pls don't repeat that mistake again or deceive unsuspecting audience.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
1kingwriter:
This is awesome!

If this market is well utilized, it will boom!
For sure it will serve Ebonyi state very well with Benue, Kogi, Cross River and Cameroon.

It will be a goldmine for importers.
That's good for them...
Kogi, benue and Cameroon should be their focus.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

They are not igbos....
Pls don't repeat that mistake again or deceive unsuspecting audience.
is being Igbo base on state? or u wants to show dat ure stupid. A person is Igbo when he speaks Igbo have the same culture and tradition or what tribe is Ebonyi people and mind u even u don't understand Abakaliki peoples dialect what they speak is Igbo a they are not the only Igbos in the state

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
Arda1000:
is being Igbo base on state? or u wants to show dat ure stupid. A person is Igbo when he speaks Igbo have the same culture and tradition or what tribe is Ebonyi people and mind u even u don't understand Abakaliki peoples dialect what they speak is Igbo a they are not the only Igbos in the state

Please ebonyi or whether na abakiliki don't speak anything related to igbo. Why are u bent on subverting the truth to satisfy this unholy statement from you.

How can someone that is not igbo be speaking igbo language. Pls Mr arda1000 be guided and stop deceiving people.

Ebonyi state is not in anyway an igbo state...what we have is an imagination of fiction that we have allowed to stay.
Ebonyi have. More ties with hausa fulani, tivs and the rest of northern empire.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Banmeallday: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Poor and outdated structures...meant for or grandparents era...

And some corrupt fools are praising the quack “governor”
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2019
achi4u:
Yes I'm first born of Ebonyi state.

[s]At the due time I'll open the thread,for now I stay at Nnewi[/s]
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please ebonyi or whether na abakiliki don't speak anything related to igbo. Why are u bent on subverting the truth to satisfy this unholy statement from you.

How can someone that is not igbo be speaking igbo language. Pls Mr arda1000 be guided and stop deceiving people.

Ebonyi state is not in anyway an igbo state...what we have is an imagination of fiction that we have allowed to stay.
man just shut up, from experience a typical igbo man will understand an ohoazara man from Ebonyi on first meet than understanding an owerri man from Imo on fourth or even tenth meet

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Arda1000:
man just shut up, from experience a typical igbo man will understand an ohoazara man from Ebonyi on first meet than understanding an owerri man from Imo on fourth or even tenth meet

This is lie from pit of hell and I pray u stop it.....very broad lie....

What do u mean?....owerri that is as easy as ABC to understand......I work with owerri people and communicate in igbo and all fully and xpressly understandable.

Such can't be of ebonyi state......over years. I have tried to understand what these guys are saying and if it is related to igbo....but even till this day......I don't understand....what u guys are speaking......

we wanted to term it impure igbo but in no way has the dialect depicts igbo......

Let's tell ourselves the truth and stop covering all these matters up.........ebonyi will do well if they align fully with benue, plateau, taraba, nasarrawa, zamfara and the the rest and forget all these igbo matter.

You can only withhold the truth for so long but can't subdue it.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

This is lie from pit of hell and I pray u stop it.....very broad lie....

What do u mean?....owerri that is as easy as ABC to understand......I work with owerri people and communicate in igbo and all fully and xpressly understandable.

Such can't be of ebonyi state......over years. I have tried to understand what these guys are saying and if it is related to igbo....but even till this day......I don't understand....what u guys are speaking......

we wanted to term it impure igbo but in no way has the dialect depicts igbo......

Let's tell ourselves the truth and stop covering all these matters up.........ebonyi will do well if they align fully with benue, plateau, taraba, nasarrawa, zamfara and the the rest and forget all these igbo matter.

You can only withhold the truth for so long but can't subdue it.
what u fail to understand is that Ebonyi is just a state, Ebonyians do not speak the same language get it into ur Edo disfigured skull. If u can understand an owerri person u will find it less difficult understanding some igbo dailect in Ebonyi. Is not when u don't understand Abakaliki dailect that everybody finds it hard to.. U will be making noise..visit the state so that this ur madness will end

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Arda1000:
what u fail to understand is that Ebonyi is just a state, Ebonyians do not speak the same language get it into ur Edo disfigured skull. If u can understand an owerri person u will find it less difficult understanding some igbo dailect in Ebonyi. Is not when u don't understand Abakaliki dailect that everybody finds it hard to.. U will be making noise..visit the state so that this ur madness will end

Alright, I know want to argue again......visit the state....the last time I came I nearly lost my life to you guys uncontrolled fighting.......

Out of all the whole east state....u guys are purely aggressive, ready to fight.......una get mind even pass shekau......

Una wahala too much biko.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Alright, I know want to argue again......visit the state....the last time I came I nearly lost my life to you guys uncontrolled fighting.......

Out of all the whole east state....u guys are purely aggressive, ready to fight.......una get mind even pass shekau......

fighting kwa, are u deranged?, where did u visit and what year?
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Arda1000:
fighting kwa, are u deranged?, where did u visit and what year?

No smiling kwa

I was the one fighting in road leading to ndufu alike uni axis or am the one that caused the ebonyi/cross river crisis that have claimed so many lives even till this day....

All these are deranged fight...

In light mood.......Brother let tell ourselves the truth....
We are far from been compatible.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You this headless vulture, if I begin to disfigure you now, you will start calling all the mod to ban me.
The mod them will not see how you are dancing Egwu surugedee on a lonely part.
All the same, may leprosy twist that ur flirting hand you uses to curse Ebonyi state and her children.
May you be swindle in whatever you lay ur hand.
Regret upon regret.

If OAM4J, Lalasticlala & refuses to term you, I will personally bring you down.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

yes, if you didn't take ur time, Ebonyi guy will close ur mouth and share a bed with you.

Keep hate coming...
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2019
achi4u:
yes, if you didn't take ur time, Ebonyi guy will close ur mouth and share a bed with you.

Keep hate coming...

U want to bring ur fight to anambra......we are too democractical for nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stop Giving Us 24 Hours Electricity- Maiduguri Residents Protest / Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day / FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.