Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In (22746 Views)

House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) / (video) Thief Who Sneaked Into A House Is Eaten By Dogs / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Henryfixed89: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2019
See below
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Checked86: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2019
my problem now is that i can't watch the video. i need to learn that skill in case i forget my keys inside my room or lost my keys and need to get the spear keys
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Mutemenot(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2019
WinningEleven:
but what if the parents tried their best to set him straight but he never listened?

Upbringing is the major cause bro. Some parents allow their kids to do what they like, groove with bad boys and allow adults crooks to influence them .
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2019
WinningEleven:
but what if the parents tried their best to set him straight but he never listened?

lol I guess they should also be arrested for not trying harder
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2019
tillaman:
Let the NIA train the boy so he can be useful for Nigeria to Gather or steal intelligence from other countries since that’s the career path he chose or better yet let him train in the Nigeria military instead of beating or torturing the lad so it’s a win win situation every one goes back home happy!!
hahahahahah Nigerian that think from left
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by shegra58: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2019
WinningEleven:
They should kuku take am do ritual to avoid this embarrassment and waste of resources grin
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Basaddawise(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2019
Kpilo101:
Wonders shall never end. The boy parents should be arrested for bringing up a thief

You sound funny ��
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by bossrillboss: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2019
Kpilo101:
Wonders shall never end. The boy parents should be arrested for bringing up a thief
.lol.u b wereee

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by sapeleboi(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2019
NTA must carry dis news

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Ugosample(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2019
ssogundele:
Youths don't wanna work and the few that want to do are not getting it except you're connected! May God help us all in this perilous time we are in. That how my former landlord brother in law sneaked into my apartment around midnight through the window to steal my phone! The privileged few should be prepared for a time is coming when their money and wealth wouldn't be able to buy them security!

you have said it all

in the next 15 years, Nigeria will become a Honduras /Guatemala or even worse

Let the elite continue to bask in the enclaves they have created for themselves
while the vast majority of Nigerians continue to suffer excruciating poverty, hopelessness and lack of opportunity cheesy

When the thing blows and the poor get berserk, they will all have to flee the country
Like is happening in Honduras

Population is growing, opportunities are scarce and even such opportunities are being sat on and cornered to a few

Tales of a third world failed $hithole mess called NiggerArea undecided
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by AFONJACOW(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2019
WinningEleven:
If they tried an failed them they set him ablaze,
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Youngstar76(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2019
Handcuffing the boy is infringement on his child rights.
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by ibknaanii80: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2019
See oo, and naa this kind burglary I get for my house oooo thinking it is safer and stronger. Evil pikin.
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Awesomefred32(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin
Naija Got Talent

cool
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Echo50(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2019
show me one of his friend that good?
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by D1zion: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Potential arm robber in the nearest future.
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Angel223: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by noisy45(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
He must be an Afonja I swear they can steal even where they are doing salary work
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Psoul(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
buygala:
The boy is obviously talented in gymnastics for him to be able to squeeze himself through those bars smiley

He can be a sports asset to Nigeria if harnessed

A contortionist
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by four4: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
tillaman:
Let the NIA train the boy so he can be useful for Nigeria to Gather or steal intelligence from other countries since that’s the career path he chose or better yet let him train in the Nigeria military instead of beating or torturing the lad so it’s a win win situation every one goes back home happy!!
train in Nigeria military? Na that kai military de go stand for road de collet #100
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by tillaman(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
four4:
train in Nigeria military? Na that kai military de go stand for road de collet #100
lol no!! This lad will be an accomplished/decorated thief when he’s of age!
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by jujunaty(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
That idea didn't just come from him. The police should investigate properly because i feel hes being used by a bigger gang.
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by stephenolamide(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Well... My question is who dey record that guy!?!
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by tck2000(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
tillaman:
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.