Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume (17308 Views)

2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi / Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume by shamo1: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
he will surely messed up
Re: Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume by OYAY(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't understand some people's sense of reasoning otherwise how can Ndume thought the APC leadership will trust him with a sensitive position such as that of senate president with his rebellious act of 2015 with the pdps' to install saraki which he was compensated with the house leader before he fell out with saraki group and was ousted out; at the height of the coup he was persuaded to step down for lawan he refused before being booted out unceremoniously. So is he saying they should be naive to the extend of using his cat to guard fish? Consult Buhari and Tinubu Ko consulting Ni!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Apologies Over Bombing Of Bandits- Yari / Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu / Ubi Franklin Loses APC Assembly Primary In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.