Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It (30947 Views)

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 / 2019: PDP Denies Rift In Choice Of Obi / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by orisa37: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2019
He is lying.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by yuanexchanger: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Be ready to be kicked out,not in rivers will someone (amaechi) cause problem for his people and still believes his follower will love him.Check my siggy to help pay your chinese suppliers...

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by michoim(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Don't succumb to Wike the wicked
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by biodun966(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Eboski:
Wike can't do that.
Wike can bribe for anything.

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Taribo1973: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2019
Complete lies

3 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by K0y3: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2019
Sure, amechi offered him much more than wike did. He offered him wike's seat, where the 3 billion is coming from. Plus if he looses a federal appointment, which will make an unknown person relatively known in the political stream of Nigeria. He can build his name from there, everything is not about money.

Zendinho:
How much was AAC's form for gubernatorial position?

About 2million.... Yet you rejected 3billion.

Ok, did Amaechi offered you more than that?

Until you tell us how much Amaechi offered you then we will believe this cheap blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by bluke(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2019
Zendinho:
How much was AAC's form for gubernatorial position?

About 2million.... Yet you rejected 3billion.

Ok, did Amaechi offered you more than that?

Until you tell us how much Amaechi offered you then we will believe this cheap blackmail.

u think the 3b was from wikes pocket?
he could make more than that in office.

think deep bro.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by cr7lomo: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2019
lightblazingnow:
We know and much more than those. When a man is drowning, he's hands are up in the air waving like the waves of the masses.....

We know he tries to play smart and waste our common stock just to stay relevant, this time,

Fail fail fail

Hear this and hear it again louder, Nyesowike is not development Inclined, all he knows is playing politics with whatever strawberry.....

That kind of man should be booted out from governance, because he's dead to the tenants of great leadership. River state is free from such. Says heavenly father God Almighty. And the elderly men, the lazy, ignorant youths can go over to the mud flaps, drafted to do the dirty deals

Oya...go to Rivers and boot him out na...that's if u are alive to c the next day

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by holuphisayor(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2019
To someone barely known until amaechi started his stunts?

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by MobilityExpress: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Godjone:
Useless liar. How much Wike get for him account??!

Do you know you are talking about the River's State Governor, a state that is one of the top 3 richest states in Nigeria. How much is N3b where Wike dey? Wike can buy like 3 states in the North sef grin
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by barinedan(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Does this Awara of a man look like someone who will reject 3 Billion? Noise maker

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Jozy43: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Ikpongiton: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2019
lie mohammed,we hear you.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by noisy45(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2019
3 billion to you to forget your amibition and you no collect something is wrong with your head
Awara is a nonetity

3 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Geesaintagape: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2019
Obviously a lie
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by bizzibodi(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2019
The deputy guvnor has quickly collected his own share & decamp,d kind of money that will make him abandon his mandate must b big.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by buhariguy(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2019
Esseite:

So what is N200m compared to the post of deputy governor?

Take your lies to your children..
how much is deputy governor salary, except you want him to be stealing like Thief wike deputy governor.
even buhari as president can not get 200m naira in 8yrs.
idiotic pigs party are really corrupt.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by igwefivestar(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2019
Hedonisst:

You're funny. How can AAC gubernatorial form be N2m? It couldn't have been more than 2500 naira. Where do you expect this hungry ekuke to see N2m to buy form for an election in which he was merely a participating observer?
no be small ekuke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by cr7lomo: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2019
biodun966:

Wike can bribe for anything.

Y can't u afonjas face your Lagos and lord and saviour Tinubu... leave rivers for south south...u guys wanna reap what u didn't sow...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
how much is deputy governor salary, except you want him to be stealing like Thief wike deputy governor.

Oh please shut your warped rhetoric... the bullion van that entered Tinubu's home or the rogue ganduje contract scam was it below or above N200m?

Carry on with your ipob and idiotic bla bla bla... you function better there rather than trying to sound intelligent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by cr7lomo: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:

U need to go for brain surgery...

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by mavolx(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2019
Oboy collect oh. Either you collect or not you go still fail. So better collect the money than to lose with nothing
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by SmartMen: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2019
This is the most dramatic political era of Nigeria.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Do you need brand new laptop? Check my profile or signature for link.

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Codes151(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2019
A party that can’t even boost 50 people?

A party with a form sold for 250k?

Una Dey mention money anyhow! This pauper that sure is not duly certified with coren will just come out and mention 3b

Oga, there is no idea or position that can make anybody offer you you you such amount! You stupid die

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Dino98: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2019
lightblazingnow:
We know and much more than those. When a man is drowning, he's hands are up in the air waving like the waves of the masses.....

We know he tries to play smart and waste our common stock just to stay relevant, this time,

Fail fail fail

Hear this and hear it again louder, Nyesowike is not development Inclined, all he knows is playing politics with whatever strawberry.....

That kind of man should be booted out from governance, because he's dead to the tenants of great leadership. River state is free from such. Says heavenly father God Almighty. And the elderly men, the lazy, ignorant youths can go over to the mud flaps, drafted to do the dirty deals

I wanted to respond to ur comment but to argue.with APC people tire me.

One thing I am sure of is this...I rather stick to Wike than to follow Ameachi up and down like a brainless person.

The will of the people of Rivers state is all that should matter not the will of Ameachi. He brought Tonye Cole from no where for you guys, u followed without question....someone you never knew, but u guys said he is the best man for the job, all becos Ameachi picked him...now that did not work, Ameachi has now resurrected Awara, and you guys again without question, have started with ur rants.

Rivers state belongs to us, not Ameachi. The Rivers people will decide who they want, if they are wrong, they suffer the consequences....but not to bow down to the will of Ameachi...so he can play god with our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2019
APC Freud partner AAC
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by buhariguy(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2019
Godjone:
Useless liar. How much Wike get for him account??!
efcc is still handling thief wike case that involve 119b naira laundering case
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by HomeOfMe(f): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2019
lightblazingnow:

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/03/26/aac-pdp-disagree-over-n3-billion-bribery-allegation/
And Amaechi offered you agape love and handshake init? grin This una rollercoaster story don tire people abeg,it's getting stale.

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by JimD(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2019
Kingsley1000:
who is this kid

3billion to Nigerian governor not even rich one like wike is like your 100naira

Imagine this kind of thinking angry. U for say 3 billion na like N10 biscuit money to president then. Why won't those mfuckers play on your intelligence. 3 billion will pay a quarter of salaries in some states.

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by MyGeneration(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2019
That was how one Bbnaija liar said she earns 5million naira everyday.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ambode At 80th Birthday Of Adebutu / EFCC Driver And Policeman Burgle Badeh's Sealed Mansion / Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.