Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It (30948 Views)

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 / 2019: PDP Denies Rift In Choice Of Obi / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by figment232(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Bighead9:
Wike wants to bribe our incoming Governor, I can't work. The people of Rivers have spoken, Wike must go.

God bless me,
God bless AAC,
God bless Amaechi.
God bless the Lizard of ibima

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by FearGodinall: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:
can I ask u a question?...dont u think it's only a foolish man that would step down as upcoming rivers governor for 3billion?
. For an election he doesn't want the result to be delared? This should be among the seven wonders of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by jrusky(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Sometime some people can lie alot I'm sure this AAC is a product of apc because heaven has cursed apc with lies i dont know when AAC now become a party to be challenging Wike in Rivers.

Apc became ruthless for being sacked from contesting and started throwing jabs via proxy by using AAC or AAT but the most shocking thing is this demonic party called apc golf their grip on Lagos and Kano but want River to fall for them it's so weird, babaric and wicked in nature. What the hell do apc want in SS? You lied against their son removed him from.power, harassed them, bullying them yet not enough now you want to take over their state. Apc una dey mad.

Very strange.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by FearGodinall: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2019
lightblazingnow:
We know and much more than those. When a man is drowning, he's hands are up in the air waving like the waves of the masses.....

We know he tries to play smart and waste our common stock just to stay relevant, this time,

Fail fail fail

Hear this and hear it again louder, Nyesowike is not development Inclined, all he knows is playing politics with whatever strawberry.....

That kind of man should be booted out from governance, because he's dead to the tenants of great leadership. River state is free from such. Says heavenly father God Almighty. And the elderly men, the lazy, ignorant youths can go over to the mud flaps, drafted to do the dirty deals
. Awara is the man that's developmentally inclined,wonderful! But you want Bello to continue,you were masturbating in every thread for Ogbene to complete his second tenure abba! In all the glaring incompetent demonstration of Buhari,you rooted for him,are you not comsumed by your hypocracy? Wike is my goovernor and will be my governor for the next four years.

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Evercurious(f): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2019
PLS TELL A BETTER AND REALISTIC LIE, FUNNY DUDE.

NOT SMART AT ALL AS A SUPPOSED ENGINEER
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Evercurious(f): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2019
otokx:
There is money in Rivers State that can do a 4th mainland bridge from Port Harcourt all the way to Andoni, Opobo with additional spur to Bonny but the mentality is share the money.

Very funny if you was believe this story
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Evercurious(f): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2019
Hedonisst:

You're funny. How can AAC gubernatorial form be N2m? It couldn't have been more than 2500 naira. Where do you expect this hungry ekuke to see N2m to buy form for an election in which he was merely a participating observer?

Lolzzzz
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Evercurious(f): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2019
biodun966:

Wike can bribe for anything.

And you dey Rivers State?
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Evercurious(f): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
efcc is still handling thief wike case that involve 119b naira laundering case

So wetin be the outcome? Funny people
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Crown033: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Even sowore wey pull crowds Atiku with Buhari no give am chinchin ����
Oga if I offer u 50M, u go drop down for me.
Lie with sense
If to say u say 300M some people for believe, but is to late bro

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Evercurious(f): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2019
Bluntemperor:
Mr Wike,you do well o.Sebi you used dollars from the Rivers State to host PDP Congress with Atiku(Dollars for dollars),yet you are unsettled by the outcome of the Congress results,you are now pursuing a 2nd Term Governorship ambition.Is it a must that you should go for second term if you are sincere?.Rivers State earned highest Quarterly Revenue from Fed govt,but are being wasted.Why are South and Niger Delta people so blest like this?Yet some ignoramus don't know that this Revenue sharing may not continue on forever.The youth in this region should rise above partisanship and condemn what is not good and wastages that will sure affect their future and children unborn.This is the reality of Nigerian situation.This one is not caused by witches or wizards but intentional act of your rulers!!.

Abey you go rest.. River State people Don make their choice..

RESPECT IT
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Evercurious(f): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:
can I ask u a question?...dont u think it's only a foolish man that would step down as upcoming rivers governor for 3billion?

Becoming which governor? Haha haha.

You guys just stay in hole and keep typing .......
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Evercurious(f): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:
how do u people reason?...even when he has upper hand ahead of wike?...he is leading by wide margin and wike knows he stand no chance if the rerun takes place

Lorenzo. Who has upper hand ahead of Wike? And if AAC was ahead, why was the the deputy decamp? You guys are just too funny..

YOU ARE NOT IN RIVERS STATE, YOU DIDNT VOTE HERE...

PLS GO SLEEP AND DREAM AGAIN
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Freeman59: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Frankiss44:
The battle for the soul of Rivers state is getting even more interesting.. What I don't understand is why Wike will be offering that kind money when it is already too late for the AAC candidate to pull out of the race...

That question you raised is the only reason why this 3billion bullshit is a huge lie.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Kingsley10000: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
bluke:

u think the 3b was from wikes pocket? he could make more than that in office.
think deep bro.
3billion is a chicken change for wike
I know what wike is capable of doing
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Frankiss44(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Freeman59:

That question you raised is the only reason why this 3billion bullshit is a huge lie.

Exactly..

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by CoolAmbience(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dino98:

I wanted to respond to ur comment but to argue.with APC people tire me.

One thing I am sure of is this...I rather stick to Wike than to follow Ameachi up and down like a brainless person.

The will of the people of Rivers state is all that should matter not the will of Ameachi. He brought Tonye Cole from no where for you guys, u followed without question....someone you never knew, but u guys said he is the best man for the job, all becos Ameachi picked him...now that did not work, Ameachi has now resurrected Awara, and you guys again without question, have started with ur rants.

Rivers state belongs to us, not Ameachi. The Rivers people will decide who they want, if they are wrong, they suffer the consequences....but not to bow down to the will of Ameachi...so he can play god with our lives.

Try and balance it na...must you inject sentiment?

Rivers state is for Rivers people....not Amaechi or Wike. Simple!

You kept mentioning Amaechi as if you meant that Wike embodies the interest of Rivers people.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by celeiyke: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
This guy is a clown
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by henryboyspaco(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
well said my brother.
lightblazingnow:
We know and much more than those. When a man is drowning, he's hands are up in the air waving like the waves of the masses.....

We know he tries to play smart and waste our common stock just to stay relevant, this time,

Fail fail fail

Hear this and hear it again louder, Nyesowike is not development Inclined, all he knows is playing politics with whatever strawberry.....

That kind of man should be booted out from governance, because he's dead to the tenants of great leadership. River state is free from such. Says heavenly father God Almighty. And the elderly men, the lazy, ignorant youths can go over to the mud flaps, drafted to do the dirty deals
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Dino98: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Try and balance it na...must you inject sentiment?

Rivers state is for Rivers people....not Amaechi or Wike. Simple!

You kept mentioning Amaechi as if you meant that Wike embodies the interest of Rivers people.

I kept mentioning Wike becos....if there are 100 voters in Rivers at the moment, given the choice between Wike(PDP) and Awara(Ameachi's choice), 80 will vote for Wike(PDP), 10 will vote for for Awara(becos of Ameachi), the others won't vote. If it were Wike(PDP) and Tonye Cole(APC), without any rigging, 60 will vote for Wike(PDP) and 35 will vote for Tonye(APC), the rest won't vote....

In both cases, Wike will have the highest vote without rigging....by that comparison, is Wike not the people's choice??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by CoolAmbience(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dino98:

I kept mentioning Wike becos....if there are 100 voters in Rivers at the moment, given the choice between Wike(PDP) and Awara(Ameachi's choice), 80 will vote for Wike(PDP), 10 will vote for for Awara(becos of Ameachi), the others won't vote. If it were Wike(PDP) and Tonye Cole(APC), without any rigging, 60 will vote for Wike(PDP) and 35 will vote for Tonye(APC), the rest won't vote....

In both cases, Wike will have the highest vote without rigging....by that comparison, is Wike not the people's choice??

And this comparison is by you....the real INEC abi?

Welldone sha....not a bad one.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Zendinho(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Frankiss44 post=77026793]

Lol.. 2 million for gubernatorial form for an unknown AAC? You got to be kidding me.. My guy that form na 50k if E expensive well well

Hallo u bro....
don't mind that unknown figure
He can only mislead the gullible not smart and strong headed beings like us.

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Zendinho(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=bluke post=77024049]
u think the 3b was from wikes pocket? he could make more than that in office.
think deep
Make more than that from where?
Because the last time i checked Rivers Government House is not vacant
Not even with DSS, Army, Police combined can unseat the Wike i know.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Zendinho(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=K0y3 post=77024046]Sure, amechi offered him much more than wike did. He offered him wike's seat, where the 3 billion is coming from. Plus if he looses a federal appointment, which will make an unknown person relatively known in the political stream of Nigeria. He can build his name from there, everything is not about money.

Brotherly, the last time i checked Rivers Government House is not vacant....

Are you aware wicked Wike is the New sheriff in Rivers?
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Dino98: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
CoolAmbience:

And this comparison is by you....the real INEC abi?

Welldone sha....not a bad one.

So in all honesty, u want to tell me Rivers is APC?? Some people might not like Wike, but they will still vote for him cos he is under PDP.

Despite all the rigging APC carried out in Rivers for Buhari, how far??

Forget all the the smart things u want to say. You and I know very well that in Rivers, let's leave rigging aside. If they keep PDP and APC, APC will not win, not yet anyways.

So if u like call me real INEC....its the truth. Its like PDP going to win in Lagos. It will be a major shocker. We all know it is an APC state. So unless a miracle happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by CoolAmbience(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dino98:

So in all honesty, u want to tell me Rivers is APC?? Some people might not like Wike, but they will still vote for him cos he is under PDP.

Despite all the rigging APC carried out in Rivers for Buhari, how far??

Forget all the the smart things u want to say. You and I know very well that in Rivers, let's leave rigging aside. If they keep PDP and APC, APC will not win, not yet anyways.

So if u like call me real INEC....its the truth. Its like PDP going to win in Lagos. It will be a major shocker. We all know it is an APC state. So unless a miracle happens.

Major shocker....miracle.....

So, what's then the point?
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Dino98: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Major shocker....miracle.....

So, what's then the point?

The point is APC people keep deceiving themselves....if APC field a candidate, it will be difficult to win Rivers, not to talk of using AAC.

I'm not saying they can't win o....APC can win by rigging the election only...other than that, no way. And we all know they are way better riggers than PDP.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Alezy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
otokx:
There is money in Rivers State that can do a 4th mainland bridge from Port Harcourt all the way to Andoni, Opobo with additional spur to Bonny but the mentality is share the money.
so u really think they gave him 3b? Assuming that was true ehn, this hungry man I see here would have been in PDP since. 3b is not beans bro.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Alezy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kingsley1000:
who is this kid

3billion to Nigerian governor not even rich one like wike is like your 100naira
unofficial though
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Platony(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
lightblazingnow:

Fail fail fail

LAZY YOOT!! undecided
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by CoolAmbience(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2019
Dino98:

The point is APC people keep deceiving themselves....if APC field a candidate, it will be difficult to win Rivers, not to talk of using AAC.

I'm not saying they can't win o....APC can win by rigging the election only...other than that, no way. And we all know they are way better riggers than PDP.

Oga, you keep going in circles.

You said a win could be secured by miracle. Now, you are saying it can only happen with rigging.

Anyway, I get your point. We are saying about the same thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing / Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics) / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.