Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It (30946 Views)

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 / 2019: PDP Denies Rift In Choice Of Obi / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Buharimustgo: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2019
lightblazingnow:
We know and much more than those. When a man is drowning, he's hands are up in the air waving like the waves of the masses.....

We know he tries to play smart and waste our common stock just to stay relevant, this time,

Fail fail fail

You will be in Lagos and be writing rubbish

Hear this and hear it again louder, Nyesowike is not development Inclined, all he knows is playing politics with whatever strawberry.....

That kind of man should be booted out from governance, because he's dead to the tenants of great leadership. River state is free from such. Says heavenly father God Almighty. And the elderly men, the lazy, ignorant youths can go over to the mud flaps, drafted to do the dirty deals
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Bluntemperor: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2019
Mr Wike,you do well o.Sebi you used dollars from the Rivers State to host PDP Congress with Atiku(Dollars for dollars),yet you are unsettled by the outcome of the Congress results,you are now pursuing a 2nd Term Governorship ambition.Is it a must that you should go for second term if you are sincere?.Rivers State earned highest Quarterly Revenue from Fed govt,but are being wasted.Why are South and Niger Delta people so blest like this?Yet some ignoramus don't know that this Revenue sharing may not continue on forever.The youth in this region should rise above partisanship and condemn what is not good and wastages that will sure affect their future and children unborn.This is the reality of Nigerian situation.This one is not caused by witches or wizards but intentional act of your rulers!!.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Finnese001: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2019
lightblazingnow:
We know and much more than those. When a man is drowning, he's hands are up in the air waving like the waves of the masses.....

We know he tries to play smart and waste our common stock just to stay relevant, this time,

Fail fail fail

Hear this and hear it again louder, Nyesowike is not development Inclined, all he knows is playing politics with whatever strawberry.....

That kind of man should be booted out from governance, because he's dead to the tenants of great leadership. River state is free from such. Says heavenly father God Almighty. And the elderly men, the lazy, ignorant youths can go over to the mud flaps, drafted to do the dirty deals

What of yahaya bello

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Hardetutu01(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2019
if this fool eventually win,there is no way he won't defect to APC

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by martineverest(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2019
barinedan:
Does this Awara of a man look like someone who will reject 3 Billion? Noise maker
can I ask u a question?...dont u think it's only a foolish man that would step down as upcoming rivers governor for 3billion?
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by martineverest(m): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2019
Hardetutu01:
why won't be defect when amechi is the man behind his success?
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by martineverest(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
how much is deputy governor salary, except you want him to be stealing like Thief wike deputy governor.
even buhari as president can not get 200m naira in 8yrs.
idiotic pigs party are really corrupt.
have u forgotten about the allowances and the everlasting salaries a deputy governor will enjoy after his tenure ends?
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by martineverest(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2019
mavolx:
Oboy collect oh. Either you collect or not you go still fail. So better collect the money than to lose with nothing
how do u people reason?...even when he has upper hand ahead of wike?...he is leading by wide margin and wike knows he stand no chance if the rerun takes place
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by sammychimex(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2019
JimD:

Imagine this kind of thinking angry. U for say 3 billion na like N10 biscuit money to president then. Why won't those mfuckers play on your intelligence. 3 billion will pay a quarter of salaries in some states.

Sir the total wage bill of Abia state civil servants is a little above 2billion before increase in minimum wage.

People just show their ignorance carelessly , I wonder what they do with their internet bundles every months

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Xisnin(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2019
Kingsley1000:
who is this kid

3billion to Nigerian governor not even rich one like wike is like your 100naira
You are the kid here who don't know the value of 3 billion Naira.
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by harryportter: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2019
lightblazingnow:

Fail fail fail

DID THIS IDIOT MAKE ANY SENSE HERE?HE MUST BE A MUSLIM

DID THIS IDIOT MAKE ANY SENSE HERE?HE MUST BE A MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by SeniorJude(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2019
Some people dey try sha imagine #3b and you still dey here you no go find something good for your life. Nonsense
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Hardetutu01(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:
why won't be defect when amechi is the man behind his success?
That is betraying d loyalty of AAC party....
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by harryportter: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2019
Frankiss44:
The battle for the soul of Rivers state is getting even more interesting.. What I don't understand is why Wike will be offering that kind money when it is already too late for the AAC candidate to pull out of the race...
SO U BELIEVE THIS TRASH?CHAI IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR NIGERIA?WHAT A WASTED SPERM
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Sattie: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2019
Chai! this AAC candidate abi APC puppet can lie. Does he even know Wike at all? Please my candid advise to all of us on this platform is "Do not believe or raise comment on everything you see or hear on NL". Wike is a grassroot man, he knows the game. Note, there is limit militarization and bribery.

1 Like

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by harryportter: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=otokx post=77020865]There is money in Rivers State that can do a 4th mainland bridge from Port Harcourt all the way to Andoni, Opobo with additional spur to Bonny but the mentality is share the money.[/quote DID AMAECHI BUILD THOSE BRIDGES U ARE MENTIONING?IF NO,THEN SHUT UP OR U SAY SOMETHING VERIFIABLE
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by martineverest(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Hardetutu01:
That is betraying d loyalty of AAC party....
AAC in rivers will merge with APC
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Oyindidi(f): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Who sabi this fool for rivers Rivers state?

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Generalnomercy: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Hardetutu01(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:
AAC in rivers will merge with APC
Saints merging with first grade looters u mean?
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Hedonisst: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:
can I ask u a question?...dont u think it's only a foolish man that would step down as upcoming rivers governor for 3billion?

Only a foolish man would not do his risk/benefit calculation properly. Abi you don't know how sports betting works, for example? What are the odds? Which is more likely considering the situation on ground - That Wike would win or that this ekuke from nowhere would win?

As a sensible risk taker, would you rather take half bread that is sure or wait for full bread that is unsure?
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2019
Eboski:
Wike can't do that.

how can you believe a politician? as it stands now I don't believe the duo

stop drinking undone pap
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:
how do u people reason?...even when he has upper hand ahead of wike?...he is leading by wide margin and wike knows he stand no chance if the rerun takes place
cheesy leading with wide margin indeed LWKMD.The mumu himself knows he has already lost.He is already calling for the sack of the REC and the cancelation of results in 16 LGs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by desiredhome: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Eboski:
Wike can't do that.

Then you don't know who Woke is
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Frankiss44(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2019
harryportter:
SO U BELIEVE THIS TRASH?CHAI IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR NIGERIA?WHAT A WASTED SPERM

Your father is the wasted SPERM coupled with your prostitute of a mother... How does my comment above suggest I believe it if you can comprehend English my... I was even questioning the reason why it sounds stupid for Wike to pay the money but of course you were too foolish to realize it
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by desiredhome: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2019
Hardetutu01:

How is he a fool? are you better than him?
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by ibietela2(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
how much is deputy governor salary, except you want him to be stealing like Thief wike deputy governor.
even buhari as president can not get 200m naira in 8yrs.

LIES about Buhari
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Frankiss44(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Zendinho:
How much was AAC's form for gubernatorial position?

About 2million.... Yet you rejected 3billion.

Ok, did Amaechi offered you more than that?

Until you tell us how much Amaechi offered you then we will believe this cheap blackmail.

Lol.. 2 million for gubernatorial form for an unknown AAC? You got to be kidding me.. My guy that form na 50k if E expensive well well
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by harryportter: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Frankiss44:

Your father is the wasted SPERM coupled with your prostitute of a mother... How does my comment above suggest I believe it if you can comprehend English my... I was even questioning the reason why it sounds stupid for Wike to pay the money but of course you were too foolish to realize it
KING SOLOMON. I HAIL THEE.FISH BRAIN EVERYWHERE
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Frankiss44(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
even buhari as president can not get 200m naira in 8yrs.k

Who be this novice.. Go grab a copy of our budget and check how much Buhari uses in barbing his hair in a month.. Nor lemme call u mumu oh.. So you now the allowances that comes with a commissioner office not to talk of the number 2 man of a state? The blood money is not in the mere salary but the over blown allowances..
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Frankiss44(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2019
harryportter:
KING SOLOMON. I HAIL THEE.FISH BRAIN LIKE MY PAPA OWN EVERYWHERE

I have to agree with the above though
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by afoltundeseen(f): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2019
N3 billion. How much is Wine himself worth, even River state as a whole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Senators-elect Move Against Party’s Choice Of Senate President / Protests In Lagos APC Over Sanwo-Olu's Cabinet / South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.