Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk (24113 Views)

Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Realtord43:
You are a hypocrite, what about the hard drug muslim consumed and the killing, bombing by islamist terriorist?
i dont engage pigs
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk by Realtord43: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
i dont engage pigs
Because you are a jihadist and you don't have sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Some People Shouldnt Be Allowed To Breed.Moronic Mother
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk by Gsteve01(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Drunkard

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Realtord43:
Because you are a jihadist and you don't have sense cheesy
Proud jihadist if God permits me to attain that level
Thank God u finally admit you re a pig as u am sure u do not even know what jihad means
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk by Realtord43: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Proud jihadist if God permits me to attain that level
Thank God u finally admit you re a pig as u am sure u do not even know what jihad means
What more do jihadist do than to kill non muslim for allah? jihadist bomb churches, market place and slaughter humans for allah. the are terriorist nd bad blood in the society. and if you are one or you hope join, i asure u are going to die a painful death and your allah cant save you! give your life to christ and peace and love shall be your portion! God bless you as you turn to christ. Amen

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Realtord43:
What more do jihadist do than to kill non muslim for allah? jihadist bomb churches, market place and slaughter humans for allah. the are terriorist nd bad blood in the society. and if you are one or you hope join, i asure u are going to die a painful death and your allah cant save you! give your life to christ and peace and love shall be your portion! God bless you as you turn to christ. Amen
Educated illetrate
i want u to know i didnt boda go tru d wailings
wail on bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Steals 150 Cows In Minna, Kills 50 Others / Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped / Burial Of Corper Who Was Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Gunman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.