Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) (31053 Views)

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) / Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Ayodele70: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede has shared a lovely photo with her dad, Solomon Jegede, to appreciate him.

According to her, she prays her son, Xavier grows up to look at her the way she looks at him.

"My boo, my love, my oga, my sugar daddy, my prayer warrior, my first love, my role model. Daddy I don’t know how to thank you for your support. I pray Xavier grows up to look at me the way I look at you. Thank you Daddy @jegedeenaboakpe
#AppreciationPost
#DaddysGirl
" she wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/my-first-love-my-role-model-yvonne-jegede-appreciate-her-dad.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2019
smiley
Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Jayslicky: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Sir, u did a bad job as a father, your daughter is now a professional hoe and she shows it without shame.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2019
Beautiful.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by internationalman(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2019
They usually acknowledge their father as their first love when they no longer have a man in their lives..

Some would even say they are married to Jesus..

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by ritmek(f): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Now I can see clearly where she got the lips from

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by ClassyBella: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2019
smiley
Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Tonmiwatimmy: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2019
They are both ugly

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Olufela30: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2019
See resemblance !!!

Innocent faeces !!!

Where is her mom ? Don't tell me she's nr with her dad !!!
I see !!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by SEONaijaExpert: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2019
When a woman doesn't have a man in her life, she easily diverts the loveydovey and accolades to her father or her son. I like that gender grin

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by fergie001: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
Sir, u did a bad job as a father, your daughter is now a professional hoe and she shows it without shame.
That's unfair.....
She dated Fawole for close to 13 years....

Then the marriage collapsed in about 13 months.....a hoe won't stick with a particular guy that long.....

You never can tell all of the story....
You don't know who or what is wrong...what's happened has happened ...

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2019
Papa Slay queen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Englishgold: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2019
As you pray, so shall it be, Amen.

But treat him right the same way your dad did
Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by freemanbubble: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Oklahoma
Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by HisMajesty1(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2019
No matter how old you are, you must always look like a child beside your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Denikayan: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Jayslicky:

You have headache

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Sufisunni: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
Haba! Decorum please. The lady is grown up. She is entitled to her full freedom.

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2019
Is it not the same one that left her husband's house recently
Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
. This life has given us choice to choose moreover no amount of discipline will change a child from been corrupt. Environmental factors influences the behavior of many people even though they come from a strict family

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by 2blessed01(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2019
...Yes, They Look Alike...Ugly Tho!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Codes151(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Shut your gutter
Jayslicky:

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2019
internationalman:
They usually acknowledge their father as their first love when they no longer have a man in their lives..

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2019
internationalman:

Or they acknowledge their child as their "true love". These hoes are just funny grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2019
When I saw "look alike",I was expecting to see the man with "boobs" too!!!
N:B Please,don't abuse me,ayam not feeling fine o

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Olugbayi: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
Thanks for letting us know that you have no respect for your own father by attacking an innocent man !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
They are both ugly

Come on that girl is sexy as fùck!

10 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) by kaziblake(f): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
If someone refer to your sisters in this way ,will you be happy?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. / Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son / RMD Stuns In New Photos, Storms Ozone Cinema With Olu Jacobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.