Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Deal Hunters Please Read!!! - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Deal Hunters Please Read!!! (17072 Views)

Deal Hunters Come In Here / Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers / Lord Of Deal Hunters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 11, 2019
techprodigy:
Good mornnig Ladies and Gents, Bet we all had a beautiful night rest.
Needless to add, Oga Mikky and Lion night rest report is not needed though lol. Exchanging Memos and calls with our Mighty Mod all night (make una come deny am o) Egbon Dargnet. By now I know we must have noticed that some Pick up threads has being shut down owning to obvious reasons. and Yes this is not the first time some OP and the Mod has called our attention to this nonchalant acts by everyone deal hunters inclusive and Picker excluded fa. Acts like Side ads, multiple images and ads repetition in less than few hours, like every advert wants to be on current page all day long.
Well you all know I sabi nothing than hawking my wares.. Please, Dragnet this is just an assumption by little me right now. Kindly come down to our level and explain to us in details how the pick up thread ads and upload should be maintain sir. I never chop since last night fa. and Thanks to those that contacted me on Whstsapp that I should come do this. Thank you.
Let's open shops again Hustlers
cool
Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by oyekanwahab(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2019
Oga dragnet
as a resolution been agreed on me too want to start deal hunting
Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by techprodigy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
Deal hunters and Offerup, Letgo and 5 miles users..
Please sync with your Pickers well well on the look out for these 3 major Issues with all Apple devices that most Online sellers knew about but will not share on their items Descriptions.

1. Pickers should always restart any iPhone before Payment, if it takes longer than 10-15 seconds before that particular iDevice loads the main menu then that is a serious motherboard Issues that cost between 10-18k to fix.

2. MDM (Management Profile iDevices) no permanent solution to this issue as at this moment, can only be Bypassed. Believe me this is worse than an icloud locked Device. Only experienced Picker and an iOS user can detected this at a glance. For more info Please consult Google search engine.

3. Blacklisted imei numbers. Another terrible iOS issue with no Solution at all. Once wiped or factory reset, Just go use am as sales display demo device because it can never be activated again. These are reported lost/stolen IDevices and Apple has Blacklisted the imei number via their activation server.

Cc: Omicpet, Deyinka007, Ezemoses, Daaz, Lion, Mikky...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by daamazing(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
techprodigy:
Please sync with your Pickers well well on the look out for these 3 major Issues with all Apple devices that most Online sellers knew about but will not share on their items Descriptions.

1. Pickers should always restart any iPhone before Payment, if it takes longer than 10-15 seconds before that particular iDevice loads the main menu then that is a serious motherboard Issues that cost between 10-18k to fix.

2. MDM (Management Profile iDevices) no permanent solution to this issue as at this moment, can only be Bypassed. Believe me this is worse than an icloud locked Device. Only experienced Picker and an iOS user can detected this at a glance. For more info Please consult Google search engine.

3. Blacklisted imei numbers. Another terrible iOS issue with no Solution at all. Once wiped or factory reset, Just go use am as sales display demo device because it can never be activated again. These are reported lost/stolen IDevices and Apple has Blacklisted the imei number via their activation server.

Just to help out those who don't know these issues or how they affect devices :
1. This is an issue with the audio IC, it affects the C12 pad along the fault line on the IC. The C12 pad is a communication protocol line between the baseband CPU and the Audio IC, so it may lead to bootloops or Longer boot times of 2-3 minutes.
How to detect?
You'll have general issues with audio etc:
- Siri wouldn't hear voice and return the siri can't hear your error
- Voice memos won't work
- Videos won't record audio
- Static on speakers
- Callers won't hear you when you speak
- Longer boot times

*This issues is relatable on i7 series alone if I'm right

2. MDM (mobile device management)
Some organizations buy iphones in bulk for their workers and limit what can be done with the device with MDM. Each worker would have his own profile to login, so what you can do with the device is limited to what your admin gives you access to. it's risky because the companies can always track the devices as far as that profile is on it.
For pickers that's how an MDM screen always look like

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9218336_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

A reboot should trigger the MDM mode, then you should know what to do grin

3. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by techprodigy(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2019
McMayor:
TechProdigy @ this poster... i lore you guys. I have iphone 7, 7+, 7+ with the above listed issues. They have both been living in my drawer for months.
Plight of Deal hunters ni yen ke. Refunding bad pick up while your Phone ring off it hook.
Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by lizzypro: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Back
Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by drakeskull(m): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nice tips, never for once thought about MDM when buying phones even though I Manage hundreds of android devices using MDM shocked

techprodigy:

Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by lizzypro: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by iamphilips(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2019
Oga @dragnet , I just got back from the one week ban you gave me. It's totally not fair...... Lost a whole lot of good deals because I couldn't post. Please try to be considerate while doing your job. Posting short ads on pickers thread helps us sell faster. Na here I dey see money chow.... ABEG.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by Mikeshine(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2019
BASED in osogbo, please I need Samsung s6 edge complete board
Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by seyithug(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2019
Mikeshine:

What's the last price and has it been fully unlocked? 08067186057, you can chat me up on whatsapp. Thanks
They're all fully unlocked. Never used in Nigeria, except by me.
Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by humblesteve(m): 3:57am On Jun 04, 2019
daamazing:
CC humblesteve
Thanks for the mention Boss
Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by humblesteve(m): 2:24am On Jun 05, 2019
grin
Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by eben1991: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
iPhone 7 (Black)
32gigs Factory Unlocked
Phone and charger only
#80k

Iphone 7plus
32gigs Factory Unlocked
Phone and charger only
#125,000

already in Lagos.
Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by humblesteve(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
eben1991:
iPhone 7 (Black)
32gigs Factory Unlocked
Phone and charger only
#80k

Iphone 7plus
32gigs Factory Unlocked
Phone and charger only
#125,000

already in Lagos.
Still available?
Re: Deal Hunters Please Read!!! by eben1991: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yes

humblesteve:

Still available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN, Glo, Airtel, Starcomms, Visafone USB 3G Router For All Networks,now N10,500 / New Apple Macbook Air 11" For Sale - N135k, See Pics / Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.