Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video (38495 Views)

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by BabaIbo: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:
That's all they know. I bet it's easier to strip online or share nudes. They can't even hold an intelligent discourse or make sound reasoning. But they're experts in flaunting their fallen b.reasts and stretch-mark ridden bodies.

Ask her about the historical interpretation of Aristotle's definition of syllogistic deduction or the difference between sound and logical reasoning and you'll see her sweating like a Christmas goat.

You're naturally wicked...
Person wey no do phylosophy no go know am na.

You self, illustrate the oxidation of a secondary alcohol to a ketone (synthesis of ketone), show the mechanism, you can illustrate it on a paper and snap it...

I know you're already sweating like a pig locked inside a car boot, lol cheesy grin
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

You dey vex plenty plenty.
nor mind me, i just find the Generalization irritating
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Damfostopper(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
stewpid girls everywhere
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by ElsonMorali: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
gloria34:
nor mind me, i just find the Generalization irritating

Understandable dear.
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Joystark(f): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Sorry I don’t agree with you, guess it’s the type of woman you are meeting. The way some ladies are useless that’s how some guys are useless too. Useless no be by gender bro.

Good bless you.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
majamajic:

bros even me don dey sweat sef ,

I've been sweating all day, take a chill pill Bro.
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Forreellinc: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
angry still haven't seen etinosa's nudes WTF?
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by mapist(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly my bro
A Kenyan lady don first tell me something when i reason for Hours

She says the reason why Nigerians is not growing is because 95 percent of Nigerian girls don't actually contribute anything reasonable for the growth of the nation. That Nigerian male are the ones killing themselves on how the country will move forward
She said a Nigeria girl can not engage in an intelligent discussion for thirty minutes. Even when you spend money in educating them still they will behave like they are not educated

You have nailed it all; kponkwem.
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by komodapson(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Billionaireike:
Check my signature

We are professionals specialize in all kinds of project writing such as:

1) B.Sc/HND
2) PGD/PGDE
3) M.Sc/M.A/M.Ed
4) Thesis/Ph.D
5) Journals etc

We deliver across Nigeria. Call 0808011360

why would you write a project on behalf of a student...smh! This country is doomed
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Xbursta(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:
That's all they know. I bet it's easier to strip online or share nudes. They can't even hold an intelligent discourse or make sound reasoning. But they're experts in flaunting their fallen b.reasts and stretch-mark ridden bodies.

Ask her about the historical interpretation of Aristotle's definition of syllogistic deduction or the difference between sound and logical reasoning and you'll see her sweating like a Christmas goat.

even me self don dey sweat this kind english fit make person format grin
delugajackson:

even me self don dey sweat this kind english fit make person format
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by MegaFd(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
P
Billionaireike:
Check my signature

We are professionals specialize in all kinds of project writing such as:

1) B.Sc/HND
2) PGD/PGDE
3) M.Sc/M.A/M.Ed
4) Thesis/Ph.D
5) Journals etc

We deliver across Nigeria. Call 0808011360

Your number is not correct
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Cyynywhite: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
itspzpics:
Why r some ladies like this eehn
The question ought to be y are some girls like this eehn.... girls do trash....
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by leofab(f): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
BabaIbo:

You're naturally wicked...
Person wey no do phylosophy no go know am na.

You self, illustrate the oxidation of a secondary alcohol to a ketone (synthesis of ketone), show the mechanism, you can illustrate it on a paper and snap it...

I know you're already sweating like a pig locked inside a car boot, lol cheesy grin
the girl is studying philosophy... seems you didn’t pass use of English in your elementaries?
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by lapazi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly my bro

She says the reason why Nigerians is not growing is because 95 percent of Nigerian girls don't actually contribute anything reasonable for the growth of the nation. That Nigerian male are the ones killing themselves on how the country will move forward
She said a Nigeria girl can not engage in an intelligent discussion for thirty minutes. Even when you spend money in educating them still they will behave like they are not educated

This is a rubbish analogy!
Hope you didnt take it from her?
You gave her hot hot because the kenyan lady sounds pained
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by shogsman(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
The government should impose a strict law that governs the usage of social media,this nuisance is getting more and more annoying as the day unfolds.
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by BabaIbo: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
leofab:
the girl is studying philosophy... seems you didn’t pass use of English in your elementaries?

Anyway I didn't see that part, what if the girl is a first year student?
The only contact I have with phylosophy is through GSTs (General Studies), bro talk true that your question is not for first year students cheesy
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by stephenolamide(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
From those pictures I saw, the girl no fine
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Ohraykon: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly my bro

Thank God i av been vindicated naija women are the worst in africa
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Gerrard59(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly my bro

Nonsense!

All over the developed world, it's the men that develop a society not the women. Nigerian men, honestly, have not tried compared to Japanese, Singaporean, Malaysian or Chinese men. Also, learn not to generalise hastily. Should we say every Nigerian male is a ritualist or yahoo yahoo individual? Is stealing of pants a way to develop a society?

Besides, I wonder where you folks meet your kind of ladies.
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Legendguru: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
depressed.dogs everywhere
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by brosammy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oooo, this infant has no purpose for living, some one who will one day be a wife and mother to a child. Am just imaging the kind of children this one will give birth to.
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by leofab(f): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
BabaIbo:

Anyway I didn't see that part, what if the girl is a first year student?
The only contact I have with phylosophy is through GSTs (General Studies), bro talk true that your question is not for first year students cheesy
who
Is your bro? BTW she is in her finals..
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by BabaIbo: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
leofab:
who Is your bro? BTW she is in her finals..

LoL OK Sis, that means she's a beauty without brain, it seems you know her
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by evolved: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2019
gloria34:
And how many guys knows the "whatever" you typed there?

I do and I know many others who also do. Now none of us are from the social sciences
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
evolved:

I do and I know many others who also do. Now none of us are from the social sciences
I Cant seem to find d "many others" who also do in the comment section cause about 80% of those who commented seem not to know. Now let me ask, do you think those who Dont know what it means are dull?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures / Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos / Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.