Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? (44622 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
innoson
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
wwwtortoise:
Toyota Sienna

-fuel economy

-cheaper maintenance

-road durability

Remember to tag a car technician along with you this evening.

I sale UK collar T-shirts.
Are the shirts free
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by Icon79(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
KPOM!

Here's the rule of thumb: Apples to apples, Toyota ahead of Honda. And Sienna ahead of Odyssey especially if you can find a AWD model in Sienna. Odyssey doesn't even have an AWD model.

O pari

suco01:
Personally will choose sienna ahead of odyssey anytime, anyday
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Innoson manufacted in Nigeria and part is as cheap as dirt . great fuel management .and it is Nigeria bus
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by tyup(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
AbelAbdul:
Hello house, goodmorning.

Please between Toyota Sienna 2002 and Honda Odyssey 2006 which one is best for interstate transport business and why?

Urgent answers needed as I intend buying either of the cars this evening.

Thanks for your input.

Funny you.....your question shows you're a novice into the business. If i should ask Since you were matured how many Honda mini bus have you seen doing inter state Transport bfr? I mean when travelling or just watching consciously or unconsciously?

Trust me buy Honda odyssey and come here in the next 6month to complain of one problem or the other plus Honda doesn't even have Durability. It would be funny to know Camry 2.2 (Pencil Light) share same amount with Honda accord (E.O.D) despite E.O.D being more fashionable yet you still find more people using Camry pencil to Honda E.O.D

For Durability and longitivity with less fault me i'll rather Go for engines like Volkswagen sharan or Toyota sienna.

my lil advice tho. Shalom.
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by wwwtortoise(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
MrDoGood:

how do u deliver ?
Courier
Waybill

Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by Daevid(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
The wheels!!!!
suco01:
Personally will choose sienna ahead of odyssey anytime, anyday
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by tyup(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
MobilityExpress:

As far as Nigerian interstate roads are concerned,

More reliable - Sienna
More rugged - Sienna
Can withstand bad roads better - Sienna
Too low to the ground - Odyssey
Bad legs - Odyssey
Better suspension system - Sienna
Better engine Performance - Sienna
Better transmission - Sienna
Prone to electrical failure - Odyssey
Better weight capacity - Sienna
Stronger body frame - Sienna
Better resale value - Sienna
Better accessibility to parts along interstate routes - Sienna
Better Solidarity Along the Expressway - Sienna (you will find many other sienna drivers around, but you will hardly see Odyssey) grin

If you try interstate transport on Nigerian roads with Odyssey, as in, making frequent every day trips, if your bus last 4 months, then you are a miracle worker grin

Lol grin grin

Respect sir
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by Omobada(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
wwwtortoise:
Toyota Sienna

-fuel economy

-cheaper maintenance

-road durability

Where are you located
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by tyup(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
fidtopade:
you forget to include Peugeot 806, simple in appearance, very good on the road. It comes with three type of engine: 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0. It also comes in manual and automatic transmission. Really good vehicle for transport business. That is if op is really seeking for advise and not approval for what is mind is already made up for.

You're right most commonly used in Nassarwa and Kaduna state.....mehn I can vouch for that mini bus it's really a Maddt engine
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by MrDoGood(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
wwwtortoise:

Courier
Waybill

I'm outside Lagos
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by wwwtortoise(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Omobada:

Where are you located

Lagos
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by wwwtortoise(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
MrDoGood:

I'm outside Lagos

Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by kernniejay(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
I will prefer Honda Odyssey, reason is that it has windows for ventilation but Sienna's back windows are sealed.
If you go for Sienna 2003-2005, be ready for passengers complains of heat in your vehicle except you will be using AC 24/7.
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by adetes: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sienna
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sienna all the way
It is cheaper to maintain
It is better on gas
And Toyota are more rugged and durable meaning it can last longer even with higher mileage
Good luck with your purchase
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by JeffSiberstein: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hope say na you wan drive am because if you wan give someone for hire purchase your money go loss
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by ping2ping: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please how about the first generation Odyssey (1996-1998)? How durable and fuel efficient are they? I have seen few transporters using it for inter state.

I mean the Odyssey displayed below:

Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by fardes(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
AbelAbdul:

Please between Toyota Sienna 2002 and Honda Odyssey 2006 which one is best for interstate transport business and why?

Thanks for your input.
TRY THIS Volkswagen SHARON... AND THANK ME LATER
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by siloty: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sienna is better
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by Burnavick(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
A pant could have done the trick...... if only Benz was economy friendly
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by chinchonglee(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
wwwtortoise:
Toyota Sienna
-fuel economy
-cheaper maintenance
-road durability

hw can i get those cloths?
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by AgentGoat: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
I have never seen anyone using Honda for transportation business.
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by ping2ping: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
For those suggesting Volkswagen Sharan, which of the two below is preferable:

Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by Omobada(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
wwwtortoise:

Lagos
Let's chat via whatsapp zero 8 zero 3 four 4 six 7 three 2 four
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by Izz9111: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
AbelAbdul:

Thanks for your input.

Have ever seen Honda brands used for commercial before or you just want to post something?
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by MarianaTrench: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Toyota Sienna!
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by Topmaike007(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
AbelAbdul:

Thanks for your input.
go for Toyota picnic
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by dondaddycares(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
AbelAbdul:

Thanks for your input.

I can sell you Peugeot 307 2005 model direct Belgium at a cheaper rate than you'd pay for the sienna or Honda
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by Topmaike007(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
repent4christ:
Most people have realized that SHARON is more cheaper to maintain than SIENNA.
is it sharan or Sharon COS Volkswagen only has sharan..
Re: Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? by honayoplenty(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
AbelAbdul:

Thanks for your input.
@ Op, Toyota sienna is Okay for this business because of the availability of Toyota product parts and also they are not expensive like the other ones.

but I'll advice you not to buy Nigerian used Car for the business because of the dangers attached to it. I won't advice you to buy Nigerian used vehicle because we DONT know the condition/state of the vehicle. if you want to enjoy this business, please try buy Tokunbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Avoid The Common Honda Ball Joint Problem / Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) / What Is The Car With Biggest Trunk Space You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.