Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital (48548 Views)

Woman Rejoices As She Gets Pregnant At 56, Gives Birth To Twins After 26 Years / My Sister Got Pregnant At 21 And My Dad Is Not Taking It Lightly / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by seunmohmoh(f): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
masterpiecer:
Is d 9th nurse d camera lady, cos I can only count 8 nurses undecided
Read before you comment. 8 out of 9 agreed to be featured.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by eodavids(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Na planned work?

Its not an issue in as much they all married
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Solexgzy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
masterpiecer:
beginning of the clarification of their lies
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bonapart:
9 out of those 9 pregnancies dosen't belongs to the supposed fathers. If you know you definitely know
i guess the rest of the pregnancies belongs to you ,

how are you sure you belong to your father ?
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
eben1marketer:
I suspect they were subjects in a fertility research. This is beautiful! Your wife, sister, friend, or relative praying for a baby shall have it next January. Believe it.

1 Like

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Burgerlomo: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Or11:
Who else suspects the doctor grin

I do bro. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by mechanics(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Na planned work?
hahahahah, you mean fake pregnancy?
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by sureheaven(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Op where's the ninth one. shocked
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by LOVEGINO(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bonapart:
9 out of those 9 pregnancies dosen't belongs to the supposed fathers. If you know you definitely know
very correct.
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by LOVEGINO(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
very anyhow profession. if u know u know.
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Francisayo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Donshemzy1234:
op.... you wan turn me to mad Man?

Counted 3 times I'm still counting 8th. wtf is the ninth person?

U can count but can't read cos if u read it was stated that 8 of them snapped with their baby bump.....

Which madness is above that

1 Like

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Ikpongiton: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
the juicest period and the best time to enjoy s......
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by benette121: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
they are eight not nine op you don the see things
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Psoul(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
masterpiecer:

Go back and read the post once again
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by GOFRONT(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
5 out of 8 will fail DNA tester
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Ikpongiton: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bonapart:
Trouble maker
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by lomprico(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Doctor!!

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Realdeals(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
I suspect surrogate pregnancy
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Psoul(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
benette121:
they are eight not nine op you don the see things

Did u read the post?

1 Like

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by oldman112(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maybe the ninth one is the one that took the pics
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by treach(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
I suspect d MD.
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Rubbiish(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Na planned work?
Yes
Na u plan am
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
masterpiecer:
stay for class una no go gree, read that writeup again...slowly this time.

1 Like

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Abdbaba: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by sonnie10: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
All I see is a pattern in there hiring process
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by longjohnodu(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
masterpiecer:
your eye dey see road well we'll..u go be like person way Sabi book..
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by sonnie10: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Triniti post=77027072]Maybe they decided among themselves to get pregnant at the same time, truth or dare kinda game [/
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Butoneday2(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
u said they're nine but am seeing eight here are u alright undecided
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by omojoibo410(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Jesus....ends time indeed grin
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Soledolu: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
massmediang:
The labor and delivery unit of a Maine hospital will be having a harvested babies soon where nine of its nurses will give birth to their babies around the same time.
The labor and delivery nurses at Maine Medical Center in Portland are all due between April and July.

“After each one of us started to say, ‘We’re pregnant,’ I think it was a happier kind of announcement each time, and we’re all there for each other,” nurse Erin Grenier told CNN affiliate WMTW.
The hospital announced its baby boom Monday on social media and congratulated the mothers. Eight of them were featured in a picture showing their baby bumps.

The hospital responded to some people’s concerns regarding having enough staff in the summer, commenting “Don’t worry! We have a plan.”

The nurses have supported each other from the beginning and will continue to do so until they all give birth, according to WMTW.
See details and watch video here:
https://massmediang.com/nine-nurses-in-the-same-labour-unit-all-due-at-the-same-time-watch-video/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.