Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital (48506 Views)

My Sister Got Pregnant At 21 And My Dad Is Not Taking It Lightly / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Soledolu: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
I think you guys tested a new conceiving drug at the same time to check if it really works

1 Like

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by salford: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
I pitty the HR dept lol
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by armadeo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maine. Hmmmmmmmmm.

For those of you who read Stephen king if you know you know.
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Ganamustgo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Darammliveth:
Please a brother is in need of help... He is in debt and wants to commit suicide

Die na.

I'm not tired of writing RIP.

RIP to you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by BCISLTD: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
masterpiecer:
Is d 9th nurse d camera lady, cos I can only count 8 nurses undecided

she dey off
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by filleSouriante(f): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Donshemzy1234:
op.... you wan turn me to mad Man?

Counted 3 times I'm still counting 8th. wtf is the ninth person?

U no go kill person grin grin grin keep counting na, the 9th person go show.

Anyways check behind d 4th & 5th person u go see d 9th person grin grin grin grin thank me later
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by delerx(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
When you die and I see it on nairaland I will type RIP.U BETTER GO carry cement
Darammliveth:
Please a brother is in need of help... He is in debt and wants to commit suicide
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by elisareguero(f): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ha, ha amaizing almost impossible!! grin
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by shugabasbn: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Or11:
Who else suspects the doctor grin

Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by ibnlawal(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
At the same time bawooo....Ds OP dey lie fahhh
On the same day rather
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by anthonyuncle(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dinirojones:
Doctor ....... grin grin cheesy u better confess already
I dey tell u!
I think say na only me dey reason am
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by anthonyuncle(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Denikayan:
The doctor should be interrogated

Male doctors are very good at fvcking their nurses.
confirm!
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by anthonyuncle(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
obembet:
Am not sure if doctors in that hospital will make heaven
for wetin naw?
what if na dem rush am?
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by msiu(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Who else is suspecting that they may have been used to test a drug?

Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by saintTim(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
masterpiecer:
Is d 9th nurse d camera lady, cos I can only count 8 nurses undecided

She took the pics
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by cronsberg: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Na wa o. Men just dey vex worldwide impregnating women. That is how am just seeing pregnant women everywhere in my town. Even teenage girls and cougars, every female seem to be pregos currently. Is there a sexx craze going on, or are men worldwide on a secret mission? because it seems like a baby boomer revolution is well underway just like the 1960s
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by Neemah(f): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
massmediang:
The labor and delivery unit of a Maine hospital will be having a harvested babies soon where nine of its nurses will give birth to their babies around the same time.
The labor and delivery nurses at Maine Medical Center in Portland are all due between April and July.

“After each one of us started to say, ‘We’re pregnant,’ I think it was a happier kind of announcement each time, and we’re all there for each other,” nurse Erin Grenier told CNN affiliate WMTW.
The hospital announced its baby boom Monday on social media and congratulated the mothers. [/b]Eight of them were featured in a picture showing their baby bumps.[b]
Butoneday2 post=77038324:
u said they're nine but am seeing eight here are u alright undecided

The hospital responded to some people’s concerns regarding having enough staff in the summer, commenting “Don’t worry! We have a plan.”

The nurses have supported each other from the beginning and will continue to do so until they all give birth, according to WMTW.
See details and watch video here:
https://massmediang.com/nine-nurses-in-the-same-labour-unit-all-due-at-the-same-time-watch-video/
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by saintneo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
massediang:
The labor and delivery unit of a Maine hospital will be having a harvested babies soon where nine of its nurses will give birth to their babies around the same time.
The labor and delivery nurses at Maine Medical Center in Portland are all due between April and July.

“After each one of us started to say, ‘We’re pregnant,’ I think it was a happier kind of announcement each time, and we’re all there for each other,” nurse Erin Grenier told CNN affiliate WMTW.
The hospital announced its baby boom Monday on social media and congratulated the mothers. Eight of them were featured in a picture showing their baby bumps.

The hospital responded to some people’s concerns regarding having enough staff in the summer, commenting “Don’t worry! We have a plan.”

The nurses have supported each other from the beginning and will continue to do so until they all give birth, according to WMTW.
https://massmediang.com/nine-nurses-in-the-same-labour-unit-all-due-at-the-same-time-watch-video/

pregnancy is just so amazing. women try o. carrying a baby no be beans.
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by godwinony(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Is the doctor Danny d or Johnny sins? lipsrsealed
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by wizdomnzube(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Or11:
Who else suspects the doctor grin
�‍♂️
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by godofuck231: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2019
massmediang:

The hospital announced its baby boom Monday on social media and congratulated the mothers. Eight of them were featured in a picture showing their baby bumps.

Alain of oyo has just touched down on the city, all ladies buttoms up!
Re: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital by tck2000(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dinirojones:
Doctor ....... grin grin cheesy u better confess already
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.