Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Vacancy @ Maersk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy @ Maersk (1353 Views)

Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting / Maersk Shipping Vacancies / Maersk Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy @ Maersk by cyberpaul(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2007
http://career.maersk.com/en/Vacancies/JobVacancy.htm?vacancyId=25643

Cashier
Introduction to APM Terminals
APM Terminals is one of the top-ranked global operators of container terminals in the world with over 40 ports. APM Terminals Apapa Limited operates and manages the Apapa Container Terminal in Nigeria. Apapa port is Nigeria's largest and most important port. Due to the current development going on in the Nigeria's premier port, we are looking for competent colleagues for our Finance department. At APM Terminals Apapa, we offer individuals competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages and excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.

The Position: Cashier

Reporting to the Finance manager, the Cashier wil be responsible for:

Payment of cash as per Authority Guidelines

Typing of all payment vouchers, funds transfers documents

Maintaining up to date filing system for all vouchers, including scanning of all Bank Vouchers, ensuring all are kept in order.

Monitoring of IOU’s, listing of IOU’S as at close of business daily. Follow up with persons ensuring settlement of IOU’s are
made on time.

Performing daily Cash reconciliation with books

Disbursing cheques to suppliers and ensure proper signature is obtained on cheque payment register .

Maintaining the suppliers Invoice received in the department

Issuing Receipt for all the money received.

Ad hoc duties as may be assigned by Finance Manager.

JOB PROFILE/REQUIREMENTS

A degree in Accounting or any related discipline

One or two years experience in same or similar position

Knowledge of business environment with the risk involved in cash management.

Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel

Detail and process oriented

Analytical and orderly

Good people skills

Excelent communications skills

Interested candidates should apply via the jobportal.
Email:appapmtrec@apmterminals.com
Re: Vacancy @ Maersk by hezzo: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2007
Hi Guys,
I want to use this medium to seek for your advice and assistant base on the oil and gas bussiness i want to venture into,with a closed friend of mine.
First, i need more information on how to draft a comprehensive propasal,seeking for any bank loan in other to raise capital by using my friend farm land at Ilaro with the features that worth like #40 Million as a collateral.
Our plan is for us to raise a sum of of #10 Million to fund the business.so we are seeking from you guys to assist us on how we can structure an atractive proposal that will enable us to generate funds from any bank that shows interest.As they said,two heads are better than one.Meanwhile we are both graduates seeking to be self employed.Which was based on the orientation giving to us during NYSC.
Hope to hear fro you guys.One love

(1) (Reply)

General Manager Wanted For A Food Processing Company In Abuja / Smedan / I Landed =n=20m P/a Salary!nairaland Celebration.read And Join In The Toast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.