Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (531264 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2019
lionlee216:

grin

The hustle is real

huh... for real.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rolly22(m): 1:01am On Jun 08, 2019
lionlee216:

No, You are wrong sir.. He is not covered when "they" come looking for him...

If i have a room mate and hear he did contract marriage, i will still be friends with him but i will never live with him..na to move out sure pass oo

I mean he is covered in the aspect of working with our been asked for permit or immigration status.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nersh: 2:44am On Jun 08, 2019
What is this English?!
123JohnF:

True. And America is a big country, country for all races. Everybody is welcome, all we want is to keep our country clean, wealthy and the new immigrants following the rules. And just remember, you are visitors until you own America becoming a USCs. You try to get visa, you try to come to America because you are not stupid and you heard the life here is better. Yet Americans, we are not stupid either, we welcome you but in order, we don't want you cheating on our system and transform America in Nigeria. Many of you try to escape bad things happening in Nigeria, don't behave in US the same as in your country. Once you start to live in US, you are the people who makes America great! Not the other way around.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 08, 2019
Nersh:
What is this English?!
No. It's Pidgin.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Hmmm...I don't understand what you are arriving at....

Nobody ever gets to understand him, his writing, his reasoning, his construct and his use of English.... When they come with and operate several and different monikers, they always are like this, "multi-faced". One thing for sure is that he will be uncovered soon, no doubt!

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2019
Rolly22:

He told me is a contract marriage where he would pay $9000.

Hello Rolly22
Trust your day has been great?
I'd like to advice you, like all other members of this thread have tried to do.
1. There is NO legit way to go to US. There is ONLY the honest way.
2. You, your Agent and Friend are planning to break US Laws.
3. Packaging you is fraud. You are truly NOT going to buy anything for a fake company you don't work with
4. You can only get to US as a tourist (which means you have to return to Nigeria). On Business purpose (you have to return again). Study (You have to pay the fees before getting a visa, and you are expected to return after your education). Health. Etc etc
5. Visa by arranged marriage is SCAM. You are paying USD9k to be married to a USC. This is wrong.
6. There is a type of Visa that gives you permission to live and work in US lawfully, and that is when you marry a USC. You marry first before traveling.
This is different from traveling, paying 9k and then marrying.
7. If you have 350k to 500k USD, you can get a permanent residence with an Investors Visa.

I believe you don't qualify for any of this, and they don't fit your intention to travel to US, hence the Agent, the 9k and Illegal status

The US doesn't have a responsibility to give you a better life environment, so don't think of legit way to bend the rule.

You have gotten to an advance stage of planning with your friend and agent, and may go ahead with your plans, but please don't.

There are other visas available for getting to the US. Diligently check www.state.gov

If you don't find any that helps you japa. Don't despair.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ikaboy: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2019
very engaging thread. Guys can i go for my interview with bank statement print outs from online banking platform not from the bank official at the bank hall??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2019
ikaboy:
very engaging thread. Guys can i go for my interview with bank statement print outs from online banking platform not from the bank official at the bank hall??

what type of visa category are you applying for?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rolly22(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2019
fkj950ax:

Hello Rolly22
Trust your day has been great?
I'd like to advice you, like all other members of this thread have tried to do.
1. There is NO legit way to go to US. There is ONLY the honest way.
2. You, your Agent and Friend are planning to break US Laws.
3. Packaging you is fraud. You are truly NOT going to buy anything for a fake company you don't work with
4. You can only get to US as a tourist (which means you have to return to Nigeria). On Business purpose (you have to return again). Study (You have to pay the fees before getting a visa, and you are expected to return after your education). Health. Etc etc
5. Visa by arranged marriage is SCAM. You are paying USD9k to be married to a USC. This is wrong.
6. There is a type of Visa that gives you permission to live and work in US lawfully, and that is when you marry a USC. You marry first before traveling.
This is different from traveling, paying 9k and then marrying.
7. If you have 350k to 500k USD, you can get a permanent residence with an Investors Visa.

I believe you don't qualify for any of this, and they don't fit your intention to travel to US, hence the Agent, the 9k and Illegal status

The US doesn't have a responsibility to give you a better life environment, so don't think of legit way to bend the rule.

You have gotten to an advance stage of planning with your friend and agent, and may go ahead with your plans, but please don't.

There are other visas available for getting to the US. Diligently check www.state.gov

If you don't find any that helps you japa. Don't despair.

Thank you so much. I will Check it out. I have been so confused about everything.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ikaboy: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2019
b1/b2 renewal

seyewest:

what type of visa category are you applying for?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
So many issues that needs attention have been up here the past couple of pages, I'm in fact outpaced right now, can't even follow, playing catch-up seriously. One however is standing out, we are deviating, veering off course per the essence of this thread seriously, urgent attention needed! We've got to be reminded quickly; this is a US VISIT VISA Thread!!! Not a "Japa" strategy sizing thread, neither an how to go about AOS thread, nor a how to survive the US as an illegal immigrant thread please. Let's be guided please

Whoever is interested in those can open a thread to that effect instead of hiding them inside this thread. Make una carry those matters and discussions go somewhere else abeg!

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Then for those trying to ridicule what has been put into this thread by contributors, kindly desist from such. It has helped several of us, we too are helping in our own little ways, we are not laying claim to a "know it all" personality, but then we have some understanding and invaluable ideas, you can't take that away from us. We have survived several "Tsunamis" out here, and we will keep doing so....

In solidarity with my comrade, he has been a whole lot of blessing to this thread, I will say in a very assertive tone, unequivocally, "SEYEWEST you are the man! Keep it going bro".

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2019
seyewest:

You should know this is not Twood (Probably a friend or family using his moniker) his use of word, arrangement of word and most importantly Twood composition is always less than 2 lines... between the real Twood and Afonjaboston, we will one day know what is going on.

Lolz @the bolded, matter for some other day and time definitely!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2019
ayenikunle:

Yes, been wondering over the past few days too.

This Twoods mist be born-again since he started posting few weeks back.

If na former Twoods, people for don hear am.

Am loving this new Twoods sha.

Lolz! I just dey look you. He dey come, relax! I fit bet put, I no go think am twice ni....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2019
TWoods:

Old things have passed away...

Hahahahaaa! No be you again? We all dey here na.... One thing I know is that you are a great guy! Your contributions here are immense and building us too, na only that small thing/part (you know) wey strong pass you be your shortcoming. Who hate illegalities no go hate you, just tone down, that's all!

But we go must "shoot" you as you dey shoot others and us if you no gree hear, we can all be on another realm together at the same time some times cheesy

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
ikaboy:
b1/b2 renewal

No need for Bank Statement but take it along if you want, I doubt they will check it.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
OmoBendel24:
So many issues that needs attention have been up here the past couple of pages, I'm in fact outpaced right now, can't even follow, playing catch-up seriously. One however is standing out, we are deviating, veering off course per the essence of this thread seriously, urgent attention need! We've got to be reminded quickly; this is a US VISIT VISA Thread!!! Not a "Japa" strategy sizing thread, neither an how to go about AOS thread, nor a how to survive the US as an illegal immigrant thread please. Let's be guided please

Whoever is interested in those can open a thread to that effect instead of hiding them inside this thread. Make una carry those matters and discussions go somewhere else abeg!

Thank you and please remind them that this is NOT a U.S BIRTHING THREAD.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
OmoBendel24:
Then for those trying to ridicule what has been put into this thread by contributors, kindly desist from such. It has helped several of us, we too are helping in our own little ways, we are not laying claim to a "know it all" personality, but then we have some understanding and invaluable ideas, you can't take that away from us. We have survived several "Tsunamis" out here, and we will keep doing so....

In solidarity with my comrade, he has been a whole lot of blessing to this thread, I will say in a very assertive tone, unequivocally, "SEYEWEST you are the man! Keep it going bro".

Bro you know, you're the spine of this thread... Kudos

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Finally recognized..what you been longing for?? Congrats and kudos ��
I hope you see this before they delete it�
seyewest:

Bro you know, you're the spine of this thread... Kudos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Rolly22:

Thank you so much. I will Check it out. I have been so confused about everything.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/wizard.html
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rolly22(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Demicoker:
Finally recognized..what you been longing for?? Congrats and kudos ��
I hope you see this before they delete it�

lolzzzzz.... I don't even know you. This wahala you put yourself inside no be cause am ooo...Sorry oooo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by PinkSunset: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chei!

No offense, but trying to read and understand your writeups is so stressful. Most times, i have to read it twice grin

Help us.

123JohnF:

True. And America is a big country, country for all races. Everybody is welcome, all we want is to keep our country clean, wealthy and the new immigrants following the rules. And just remember, you are visitors until you own America becoming a USCs. You try to get visa, you try to come to America because you are not stupid and you heard the life here is better. Yet Americans, we are not stupid either, we welcome you but in order, we don't want you cheating on our system and transform America in Nigeria. Many of you try to escape bad things happening in Nigeria, don't behave in US the same as in your country. Once you start to live in US, you are the people who makes America great! Not the other way around.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by PinkSunset: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Of course we know that!

seyewest:

Thank you and please remind them that this is NOT a U.S BIRTHING THREAD.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Generalkorex(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
I don come again o. Please gather and help
I've searched tire and I ended here.
How do I renew US passport for a child of 5 years . She was born in US, but now in UK(the whole family) .
I need answers to the following.
1. Fees : breakdown of fees
2. Requirement
3. Document needed.
4. Website to feel form if available
5. Are we printing anything or booking appointment for this.

Please fam. Help out
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Generalkorex:
I don come again o. Please gather and help
I've searched tire and I ended here.
How do I renew US passport for a child of 5 years . She was born in US, but now in UK(the whole family) .
I need answers to the following.
1. Fees : breakdown of fees
2. Requirement
3. Document needed.
4. Website to feel form if available
5. Are we printing anything or booking appointment for this.

Please fam. Help out

Go to the US consulate in the UK or give them a call

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ikaboy: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Noted with thanks.

seyewest:
No need for Bank Statement but take it along if you want, I doubt they will check it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NothingDoMe: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2019
Nersh:
What is this English?!
lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by yomfad(m): 2:29am On Jun 09, 2019
Hello good people. Ve been trying to schedule an appointment, see what i got after adding the fee receipt number. Please what could be the problem. Thanks

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 2:40am On Jun 09, 2019
yomfad:
Hello good people. Ve been trying to schedule an appointment, see what i got after adding the fee receipt number. Please what could be the problem. Thanks

Nothing is the problem. There are too many applicants than the US consulate can handle. Keep trying.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.