Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (530806 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Omorwumi: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
seyewest:

To be honest I don't understand what you're trying to say.
.read again.i believe you should understand
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Omorwumi: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
seyewest:

read the real post again
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emily111: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Omorwumi:
Pls have been a silent reader for a while now,a friend has an issue.an agent advice his brother to use her as wife since they consider married than single for tourist visa after the whole process they are been rejected.lately the brother met a US citizen in lagos and they are planning to settle down soon.
The agent change both the sister's father and mother's name.the brother is currently in nigeria.if the girl file for the brother how is he going to help her sister since they no longer bearing the same surname?the issue now is his the brother going to go with divorce form ?if he fills the divorce how is he going to help her sister come around ? Somebody help�����

OMG I'm sorry to say ooo, at time when I read some write up here I feel like seeing the person and flog them.

I have a cousin with similar problem is own is even bad. He never informed anyone before doing it, an agent advise him to do is passport with another man's surname because the man is older than him and he can attach him to the man so they can apply as father and son. To God be the glory they didn't give them visa now. He can't change the name on the passport.

Why would allow an agent to convince you to do such and he limited is chance of going to the US because right now he can't do it alone without going to the same agent again.

Good luck after several warning

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Semisolasola: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
This one is too hard to understand..biko rewrite am
Omorwumi:
Pls have been a silent reader for a while now,a friend has an issue.an agent advice his brother to use her sister as wife since they consider married than single for tourist visa after the whole process they are been rejected.lately the brother met a US citizen in lagos and they are planning to settle down soon.
The agent change both the sister's father and mother's name.the brother is currently in nigeria.if the US citizen file for the brother how is he going to help her sister come around to US since they no longer bearing the same surname?if he fills the divorce how is he going to help her sister come around ? Somebody help�����somebody
help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Omorwumi: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
A friend has an issue. Traveling agent advice a brother to use her sister as wife to process US tourist visa but they are both deny the visa.along the processing the agent change sister's father and mother's name on the ds-160 cos they don't want the consular to know they are family.but they still bears the Same name on the international passport.now lately the brother met a US citizen and they are planning to settle down soon.if the US citizen file for the brother how is he going to help her sister come to the US ? Since the both parents name are different.he can't file for her as sister cos they now have different parents name.how can he help her sister come to the US? Both the brother and the sister are still in nigeria.sombody help�������.somebody help.advice on what the brother should do ? And how is the brother going to go about the processing?����
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Elawnugo:
Good morning, I went for interview on Monday and my visa got denied
Me: Good morning
Vo: No reply
Vo: your passport pls
Me: here is it
Vo: why are you going to US
Me: for conference on applied physics and mathematics
Vo: how many days is your conference
Me: 2days
Vo: where are you going in US
Me : I told him
Vo:i can I see your invitation letter with any other documents with you
Me: yes.. I gave him the invitation letter with my appointment letter and the recommendation letter from my school
Vo : who is paying for your trip
Me: my mum
Vo: your mum not the school or the organization
Me: yes my mom is going to pay for my trip
Vo: av u traveled out of the country for any conference
Me: no
Vo: are you married
Me: yes and am blessed with a son
Vo : Have you traveled out of this country before
Me: no
Vo: sorry you are not eligible and he returned my passport

Please what do you think I did wrong is it because I have not traveled out before or my mum is paying for my trip or because am young... Am 27yrs old.. I don't understand. Am a lecturer earning good salary. What should I do if I want to apply for another interview if I want to go for another conference

BROS IF YOU WERE THE VO, WILL YOU HAVE APPROVED THIS VISA?

10 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by opeoluwa20(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is a serious problem firstly the guy must confess his sins, he lied, misrepresented, and it leads to permanent ban, he has to state on his i130 when his wife fil for him that he has misrepresented some times ago, and he should also make sure the wife is aware of his past deed, he might be granted a waiver but one thing is certain, he has a big hurdle to overcome, theu have all those lies and they are recorded, dont tell more lies, open up and dont do that again, before he think of bringing in ur sister you urself might find it so hard to enter
Omorwumi:
A friend has an issue. Traveling agent advice a brother to use her sister as wife to process US tourist visa but they are both deny the visa.along the processing the agent change sister's father and mother's name on the ds-160 cos they don't want the consular to know they are family.but they still bears the Same name on the international passport.now lately the brother met a US citizen and they are planning to settle down soon.if the US citizen file for the brother how is he going to help her sister come to the US ? Since the both parents name are different.he can't file for her as sister cos they now have different parents name.how can he help her sister come to the US? Both the brother and the sister are still in nigeria.sombody help�������.somebody help.advice on what the brother should do ? And how is the brother going to go about the processing?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Linsigne(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Can an international student studying in usa send one an invitation letter
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
The Nigerians falsifying information on their visa application forms are the once that will still complain that the Embassy is exploiting them.
Smh
Y’all should keep on making things difficult for legit travelers okay! Weldone

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by stevewale(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Beautyaddy:

May be not really.

I wasn't aware that the US airports now have CBP/Immigration exit control officers to cater to people leaving the US.

I am aware that the Airlines staff at the counter scans passengers passport to know if that particular passenger is authorized to be given the boarding pass to board their plane to the receiving country.

haha ... That moment the airline agent scan you in onboard, it reports it to the customs ... how do I know? I travel in and out a lot and whenever I check my travel history on the cbp i94 website, my exit and entrance records are all captured correctly ... Gbam!!! grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by stevewale(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Linsigne:
Can an international student studying in usa send one an invitation letter

Invitation to visit you at school or what exactly is the invite for? if it's your commencement/convocation, the school gives letter you can use to invite your parents but inviting someone to visit you at the era of denial without a second look? hahaha ... No harm in trying.

This period that even US citizens who migrated legally to the states invited their parents and they got bounced is when international student wanna invite ... Give it a try!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by overlord77: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
ViceChief:

No mind am. A 27yrs old still claiming to be a child and wants to attend a two days conference whose bill would be footed by the mum and he still had the effontary to say he has a good paying job.

Our stories usually don't add up and we think we are smarter than everyone else. Anyways, he can try again sha, u may never know. We are not VOs cool

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
seyewest:

There is no need to understand further. The agent has totally created data that will always haunt THEM ALL at the embassy.
Imagine all the lies, and they allowed such to be filled forfor them.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
overlord77:

No mind am. A 27yrs old still claiming to be a child and wants to attend a two days conference whose bill would be footed by the mum and he still had the effontary to say he has a good paying job.

Our stories usually don't add up and we think we are smarter than everyone else. Anyways, he can try again sha, u may never know. We are not VOs cool
dude wants to use b1/b2 visa to japa.
Conference my foot

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by opeoluwa20(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Agents has destroyed many gullible lives, they dont tell their victims the aftermath of the danger.
emily111:

OMG I'm sorry to say ooo, at time when I read some write up here I feel like seeing the person and flog them.

I have a cousin with similar problem is own is even bad. He never informed anyone before doing it, an agent advise him to do is passport with another man's surname because the man is older than him and he can attach him to the man so they can apply as father and son. To God be the glory they didn't give them visa now. He can't change the name on the passport.

Why would allow an agent to convince you to do such and he limited is chance of going to the US because right now he can't do it alone without going to the same agent again.

Good luck after several warning

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Omorwumi:
A friend has an issue. Traveling agent advice a brother to use her sister as wife to process US tourist visa but they are both deny the visa.along the processing the agent change sister's father and mother's name on the ds-160 cos they don't want the consular to know they are family.but they still bears the Same name on the international passport.now lately the brother met a US citizen and they are planning to settle down soon.if the US citizen file for the brother how is he going to help her sister come to the US ? Since the both parents name are different.he can't file for her as sister cos they now have different parents name.how can he help her sister come to the US? Both the brother and the sister are still in nigeria.sombody help�������.somebody help.advice on what the brother should do ? And how is the brother going to go about the processing?����

ROTFL!!!ROTFL!!!! Kai!!!

This wahala is huge!!!! I pity the American citizen sef cos it's obvious what's happening.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
opeoluwa20:
Agents has destroyed many gullible lives, they dont tell their victims the aftermath of the danger.

It has been said here severally avoid agents. Somehow they always find their way back to ask questions after everything don scatter. Why didn't they seek opinion before trusting that agent. I'm just tired. If you've gone to the embassy lately,you will pity Nigerians. Just wasting their money.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
ViceChief:

Why not have the mum send all the money to your account and tell the VO you are self funding the trip from savings, gifts etc etc.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
flourishing247:

It has been said here severally avoid agents. Somehow they always find their way back to ask questions after everything don scatter. Why didn't they seek opinion before trusting that agent. I'm just tired. If you've gone to the embassy lately,you will pity Nigerians. Just wasting their money.

I really don't know why and how agents convince you to do these things, and people actually agree and PAY someone to shoot you with eyes wide open

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Omorwumi:
read the real post again

Tell the person to forget about U.S, No be by force to visit U.S.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is ridiculous, this is the reason getting US Visa for even legitimate travellers has become too hard. You all make the system difficult and show how treacherous some Nigerians are, unfortunately the treacherous ones are the ones that continually give us such a bad image. SMH

Omorwumi:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Omorwumi:
you see dis mata Ehn,e hard to crack.i will continue to repeat it, stop using agents,cant our people realize the damage they do is beyond the good they offer. OMG. I tire. We need to flog dis agent afta enuff frog jump
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
groovychik:
This is ridiculous, this is the reason getting US Visa for even legitimate travellers has become too hard. You all make the system difficult and show how treacherous some Nigerians are, unfortunately the treacherous ones are the ones that continually give us such a bad image. SMH

exactly my point,action like these punish genuine intending travellers. People should be honest, people should stop using agents. Ehn
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
seyewest:

Tell the person to forget about U.S, No be by force to visit U.S.
as in total forgetful o. The person shouldn't near o, haaa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
fkj950ax:

Why not have the mum send all the money to your account and tell the VO you are self funding the trip from savings, gifts etc etc.
supported

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by RedCandy: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
How do I know my interview date for b1/b2 ? Can I see it on my confirmation page?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emily111: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
RedCandy:
How do I know my interview date for b1/b2 ? Can I see it on my confirmation page?

Which kind question be this again. People can't stop bringing suprises here. Aren't you the one who filled and pick a date yourself.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
emily111:

Which kind question be this again. People can't stop bringing suprises here. Aren't you the one who filled and pick a date yourself.
����.i tire o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
RedCandy:
its on your confirmation page, in the mail you received after scheduling appointment date

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
RedCandy:

Have you scheduled appointment?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by agbulagu: 1:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Make una help me with this issue
I want to attend a conference in mid November and my interview date is mid October.
The issue be say I write for my ds160 say I be student and a researcher. Where they asked who's sponsoring the trip, I chose self, but my friend said I have a higher chance of I chose that someone else is sponsoring my trip.
Should I leave the sponsor as self or I should chose that someone else is sponsoring me. Truly I am d one sponsoring myself from side businesses I do
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2019
agbulagu:
Make una help me with this issue
I want to attend a conference in mid November and my interview date is mid October.
The issue be say I write for my ds160 say I be student and a researcher. Where they asked who's sponsoring the trip, I chose self, but my friend said I have a higher chance of I chose that someone else is sponsoring my trip.
Should I leave the sponsor as self or I should chose that someone else is sponsoring me. Truly I am d one sponsoring myself from side businesses I do

Go with truth!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.