Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) (48032 Views)

Andrew Ogbuja Arraigned For Raping Ochanya Ogbanje To Death (PHOTO) / Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death / Stepmum Stabs UNIABUJA Undergraduate To Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
all afonja's are ritualists
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Organs(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
pillarmaria:
I still do not understand why he should kill a lady that would have changed his fortune for good.

something tells me there is more to this allegation.

Stop over thinking it, that is how we delay cases and assume and keep assuming. The police did their investigation, the judge found him guilty, he killed an innocent girl for stupid money ritual. They should hang him quickly, i wish they do same for armed robbers, kidnappers and long jail time for corrupt politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by ajl: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Is left for the Governor to sign his death warrant,the case is fast because it has to do with one of them,assuming it was their son that kill nobody's daughter the case will be delay till we won't hear anything again.

Nigeria's political elites deserve whatever happen to them. I no dey pity them because they care less what happen to the masses.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Monkers(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
village people nawao

A deputy gov's daughter fell in love with a poor guy, a rare opportunity only seen in nollywood movies yet village people no allow the guy enjoy his life. This days I don't bind and cast village people, I rather pay my monthly village dues to be in their good books.

Hahaha good books gat me
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
reicherMan:
An Ondo state High Court sitting in Akure has sentenced Seidu Adeyemi to die by hanging for killing Khadijat Oluboyo, daughter of former deputy governor of Ondo State.

Adeyemi was charged for killing his girlfriend, Khadijat Oluboyo, on July 2, 2018 and burying her inside his room at Aratusi, Oke-Aro area of Akure.

Khadijat was a final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University in Akungba Akoko (AAUA) until her death.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/court-sentences-killer-of-ex-ondo.html
Al last. Justice delayed not justice denied.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
I can imagine his tongue popping out from the hanging..
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Btruth: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
this is indeed old testament judgment. Moses law: an eye for an eye.
lobatan.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by KingSango(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
village people nawao

A deputy gov's daughter fell in love with a poor guy, a rare opportunity only seen in nollywood movies yet village people no allow the guy enjoy his life. This days I don't bind and cast village people, I rather pay my monthly village dues to be in their good books.

Money marries money

And I have heard of rich people killing their child to prevent marriage to a poor person

Also such fortunate person especially can receive curses from envious people especially relatives even joining outsiders to bring down one of their own who attempted to fly out of the poverty coup grin

This world is crazy
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Rollitout: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Give him a painful and terrible death
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by ijabiken1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
village people nawao

u ar right my brother
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
waster got wasted.....the guy should go and meet Hades... grin grin
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kaplan090s:
all afonja's are ritualists
were re ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Cutefergieee: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
na wa ooo..still wearing cloth wey dem tk arrest am?
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by sinola(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Justice system is really unfair... This guy should first be castrated and be fed with his roasted balls.
He will then be left for some days to feel the pain to death before feeding his carcass to the hounds, i mean those kind of dogs used in game of thrones...
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
tiredoflife:

He couldn't wait enough
Or her parents want someone who comes from their circle
the latter made more sense.... he sensed he might not eventually marry her hence d decision he took

1 Like

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by noisy45(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chai nah so this guy die cry
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Originalsly: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmm.....he buried her in his room??...was he that poor?
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by blackboy2star(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
HE USED HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR RITUALS NOTHING MORE... DEPUTY GOVERNOR YOU AS A CITIZEN OF THE ZOO HAVE YOU HEARD OF THAT NAME BEFORE? DEPUTIES ARE CEREMONIAL POST, NOTHING FOR THEM JUST SALARY AND ALLOWANCES...

pillarmaria:
I still do not understand why he should kill a lady that would have changed his fortune for good.

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
I remember he said the jazz man told him in 7 days he will be rich .duped,he no tell am that in 7 months he will be die

2 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by jconsulting(f): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Now what have you gained this boy, putting two families to tears by your stupid action
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Is left for the Governor to sign his death warrant,the case is fast because it has to do with one of them,assuming it was their son that killed nobody's daughter the case will be delay till we won't hear anything again.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by amaks: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
The risky side of going outside the circle of people that are not up to your level of enlightenment, whether rich or poor.

2 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by xcellencia(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
pillarmaria:

Are you new on news? didn't you read he wanted to use her for yahoo yahoo money ritual purpose? oops sorry I forget say you be news jambito! the news was all offa! ottó gee to money rituals!

1 Like

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Guyman02: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
PoliticalChinex:

One thing is to sentence this killers to death another thing is to actually execute them.

who have heard of any execution in any state in Naija in recent times??
Only Adams Oshiomole had the courage to do it, the convicts robbed a family, raped the wife and killed the husband
Edo people applauded him for that

2 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Is left for the Governor to sign his death warrant,the case is fast because it has to do with one of them,assuming it was their son that killed nobody's daughter the case will be delay till we won't hear anything again.

That's true. This case was very fast
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Opiletool(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
momentusjay:
And Pastor King and the famous kidnapper is still alive

Just last month, I saw reverend King's presidential campaign posters at Agege, with the picture of him and his bears boldly displayed on them.

It's not as if I have not given up on Nigeria before, but that moment, I gave up the more.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Millichamp(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wow! I'm so happy. That's so lovely
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Evince(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
might have been that she had a heart attack and died or that they had a misunderstanding which led to her death. i still think he acted james harley method to cover the deed. It could have been unintentional murder
pillarmaria:

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by 8stargeneral: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Whn dey will sentence Evans
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Hardeyshinardt(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Life! Life!! Life!!!...Dis guy just mess up his life. The gel wey u suppose to dey beg....please o marry me oo...even if d girl offend u..u will be like babe i know u are wrong but am sorry..please let just get marry. The gift wey u go collect on your weedind day sef don dey enough for u to start ur life(only God no d number of car key u go collect on dat day),but u just mess up ur life.Abeg if u reach d oder side help me greet my grandparent and yemi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.