Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo (69738 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by mctfopt: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
henryboyspaco:
bros, you dey watch too much sci-fi movies wella o grin grin grin

He made a meaningful contribution.
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by popcykaylah(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
pillarmaria:
This is very sad.....

Girls should be very careful moving about at Night.

But trust me, them no go hear.
Nobody get mind reach women.. Them go enter strangers cars and allow them take them to unknown destination all in the name of money, even me self no get such balls. But this might not be her own case, maybe she was kidnapped and raped or maybe ritualist, anything could have happened. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Gsteve01(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rapists. Mtchewww

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Awesomefred32(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
R I P
raped and her undies also taken?
The fear of Yahoo guys is the begining of wisdom
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by pillarmaria(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
lielbree:

Shut your stupìd mouth up. I have it when people talk showing they are idiots.

I'm sure at one time or the other your mother had cause to be out doors late, was she raped and killed

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by vikstandon(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
When wud it be my ex

Was the heartbreak that bad!!!
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
God.... RIP peace dear...

This world is full of evil...

Nigeria is the worse
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by kalvoken(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
dainformant:

Guy, where are you from
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by mavolx(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
There are fingerprints on that body
There is semen on the body.
There are DNA deposits in the areas of pressure where the rapist strugg noled with the victim.

Those fingerprints in the body registered for BVN
The BVN have accounts that can be traced.
The fingerprints on the body can be traced to the BVN.

With less than 400k, those fingerprints can be picked and run against the CBN database for BVN holders.
The names, addresses and details would pop up.

Obtain semen samples from the most prominent male names which showed up in the BVN database and match it with the semen found on the corpse.

No need to start to look for the owner of the DNA. Use his BVN to remove like 5k from his account and send him like 4 alerts. He would come running to the bank and they would arrest him there. Bait him to come to you.

Solving crime is not rocket science, we are just cursed with unseriousness in this country. The country is being run like Nairaland. No improvement, no innovation. Abject stagnation.
you are making sense oh
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Olugbenga1234: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
There are DNA deposits in the areas of pressure where the rapist struggled with the victim.

With less than 400k, those fingerprints can be picked and run against the CBN database for BVN holders.

Obtain semen samples from the most prominent male names which showed up in the BVN database and match it with the semen found on the corpse.

No need to start to look for the owner of the DNA. Use his BVN to remove like 5k from his account and send him like 4 alerts. He would come running to the bank and they would arrest him there. Bait him to come to you.

Solving crime is not rocket science, we are just cursed with unseriousness in this country. The country is being run like Nairaland. No improvement, no innovation. Abject stagnation.

I know but do u think Nigerian police will want to go through all that?
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by LadyJasper: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
jetson06:
men she has a nice body
There's always this guy................
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by queengift(f): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
There are DNA deposits in the areas of pressure where the rapist struggled with the victim.

This quack country, can't wait to leave

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by mmadu5(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't mind raping her corpes she's has a nice body
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by led(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
jetson06:
men she has a nice body

thunder gbuoo gih there �
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by babadigu(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by led(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
mmadu5:
I don't mind raping her corpes she's has a nice body

taah.
thunder gbou gih there �
[quote author=mmadu5 post=77039602][/quote]
I believe you have done what to just said before. again thunder gbou gih there and your life will always remain inconclusive. taah tufia anuofia
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by ctex4real(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
jetson06:
i will bang her corpse though.
hear yourself, u just a big fool
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by mmadu5(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
led:

taah.
Thunder fire me my family will die of motor accident .I will remain poor for ever �
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by led(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=mmadu5 post=77039602][/quote]
I believe you have done what to just said before. again thunder gbou gih there and your life will always remain inconclusive. taah tufia anuofia ��
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by anonymuz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Awon deh-veh-lopers sha... Savage Cannibals! angry

R.I.P to the dead! embarassed
don't be silly...this a pathetic thing and you are here writing rubbish.
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by mmadu5(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
led:

I love you ��

Love u too
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by led(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
instead of praying for those that did this evil not to go free some guys are saying they will sleep with the corpse.

many guys here are indeed sick ���
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Agugbadin: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
O lord let her killers die and be laid to unrest today
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by led(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
I leave your matter in God's hands. he will judge you accordingly.
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by lapazi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
jenniwiseken:
BECOME A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT PROGRAMMER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

WHAT YOU GET DURING PRACTICAL TRAINING!

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, 27th March 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Your Laptop. Basic Knowledge of CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

You have no shame!

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by justmykel(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

1000 likes for you
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Stop watching too many of all these nonsense American movies.

They are all full of film tricks.

In real life, I don't see how you can easily lift fingerprints out of a soft human body.

I believe you can only lift finger prints out of solid surfaces like guns, bullets, knives, magazines, bottles, papers, shovels, axes, glass, etc.

Furthermore, before you can start matching individuals to hair, semen, saliva, blood samples, you need a way to identify those people first as suspects and then you start checking out their alibis and phone records ...

My point is: solving homicide cases is not as simple as you have presented it here...

Sometimes, cracking such a case might be a matter of good luck.
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by justmykel(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
All of this kinda news will soon be a old story, my belief.

Only a few with great Insights understands this.

yes ooo
soon and very soon

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

This comments is the best I ever read on nairaland. He simplified it... Arresting the culprits isn't a rocket science. But there was a country called Nigeria....

You should be working with the Nigeria Intelligence Agency NIA or DSS

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

I know you mean well but there are gaping holes in your opinion.
1. Even if the finger prints is traced, the police can't get the DNA sample of the suspects to see if it matches the semen without his consent and if they do it through corner corner, it won't stand up in Court as evidence.
2. If they intentionally deduct money from his account and arrest him when he shows up, he'll just get himself a lawyer, make bail and then sue both the police force and bank and he will win handsomely.

Believe me, if this is how the world works, almost all criminals will be nabbed but the law while protecting citizens also limit the ways to take down the bad guys.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Dies While Switching On Generator For Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered / Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.