Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (73098 Views)

My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job / Job Offer In The UK And Germany, Which One Should I Choose? / Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by adekayo1234(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Sufisunni:
This seems quite untrue. However, as a medical doctor Australia should be the best shot. They are many Indians and Arabs who were trained in their respective countries and practicing in Germany. A little google search will clear your doubts
I've done a lot of research on Australia but one thing I've come to realize is only few Nigerians take that route. I have penned down Australia, Canada and Uk as prospective countries I'll like to practice. Do you have more info on Australia
I'll like us to chat on telegram @bubopeayo so we don't derail the thread
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by ottersberger(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
janettee:

3 years is possible lipsrsealed.

Ahh, what's the tea? grin

Dis kind matter na something wey dem dey siddon talk na wink
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by ottersberger(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
wildikeman:
i love this tread men... Though i dey naija and never know when man oikin go comot... I just love the comparison.. Like I'm living there already. erico2k2 and Ottersberger just dey fire on

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by ottersberger(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
wildikeman:
i love this tread men... Though i dey naija and never know when man oikin go comot... I just love the comparison.. Like I'm living there already. erico2k2 and Ottersberger just dey fire on

erico2k2 na Baba. Him like mama charlie die.

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by ottersberger(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
adekayo1234:

Honestly, it's been a nice thread so far. One needs to just broaden one's horizon and stop living by the stereotypes created by people.

Virtually everyone in my profession is going the plab way probably because of the ease of getting into uk and practicing medicine. I'll just like to know what Europe has to offer for international medical graduates who wish to practice in Europe (with the exception of the plab route).

Cc erico2k2, Hadampson and ottesberger

You're going to need to ask specific location based question(s). I'll respond as best I can.
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by ottersberger(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
willy2000:

In Germany, it is unlikely, if not impossible to practice medicine, if you are not trained here. There is nothing like plab or some kind of certifications for foreign-trained doctors.
The best you can get here is public health(Msc), or learn the language and apply to be a nurse. So far I have only seen and met one African (Nigerian), Doctor. He studied it here and speaks flawless German.

My 2cents, Medince in Germany is an elite profession, with a series of complicated bureaucratic process.

The above statement is absolutely untrue.

You can practice medicine in Germany based on foreign training. You will need to undergo a board examination though.

I will assume you have a specialization or a GP?.

Both of my Nigerian medical practitioner friends are Gynecologists (I call them Pvssy Invaders), and they are doing very well for themselves. Both also trained in Nigeria while one of them moved over here from the UK (Oga Erico2k2 will not like this grin).

One thing you need to bear in mind if you're going to practice here in the west is that it is unlike anything you know in Nigeria. You must be ready to meet a higher standard of service delivery, team integration, and quality evaluation.

Also, be prepared to work very long hours (housemanship).

I think the word Germany in your CV is as good as it comes. If you need further information, please do not hesitate to ask. Chose wisely and good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by erico2k2(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
ottersberger:

erico2k2 na Baba. Him like mama charlie die.
B4 grin grin
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by Fusion23: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2019
abnot:

Don’t have to come to Canada . Never found it attractive. Lived in DC area for four years and made trips to Buffalo a few times but never found a reason to cross over . Americans see Canada the way Nigerians see Niger. Canadians are not as open minded as Americans (met a few of them) and can only imagine what they are like at home . If it was such an attractive place why is the Express entry program only attractive to citizens of third world countries ? Haven’t heard of Europeans and americans take advantage of it in large numbers.

Why would Europeans and Americans want to get PR in Canada when their passport means they can visit easily , or even get some special work permit if its work they want? And same for Canadians...and if you don't find Canada attractive its all good, Its all about opportunities thou, Canada is super immigration friendly , have seen someone move to Canada in less than 7 years become citizen and running or like a post equivalent to house of rep in a province.

While UK , USA, Germany are a bit ahead.. from a naira lands view or naija view Canada still has the best best opportunity for migrants...USA UK are full and are super competitive ..I don't even know what programs or visa one can use to live in Germany.

So at the end its all about opportunities and status its way better to be in Canada legitimately than to be in the usa or uk on the wrong visa status..almost wept for africans/black when i visited new york....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by frugal(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2019
abnot:

Indian citizens tops with about 40% and China follows . Isn’t India a third world country ? Can you compare the issuance figures from India with that of USA and U.K.? Americans don’t migrate to Canada in large numbers .
The only time americans think of Canada is when they commit a serious crime, according to our dear Hollywood grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by kylexy61(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
abnot:

Indian citizens tops with about 40% and China follows . Isn’t India a third world country ? Can you compare the issuance figures from India with that of USA and U.K.? Americans don’t migrate to Canada in large numbers .

Very funny! And you think even if America had a favourable immigration system, Canadians would migrate in large numbers? Considering your earlier rants about Express Entry being attractive only to citizens of third world countries, America shouldn't have even made the top 10 list, despite their population. But there they are.....America, UK, Australia, France, Ireland.
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by ladymarshall: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fantastic point.

I live in Germany and I will move to Canada before the end of the year. I am an early career professional. This question must be answered in relation to you, as a migrant, black and African. It has nothing to do with economy. You can live in the best economy in the world and still be poverty-ridden depending on the platforms and opportunities available to you as an individual. Germany is a shithole for black highly skilled professionals, so much institutional racism and stereotyping. You are cannot rise to the peak. As long as you are black, you will have to keep defending your right to live in the country. What about raising black children? Why are most black children pushed into menial and production jobs in Germany? I won't even talk much, if you know, you know. If you are non-ambitious and want to take advantage of their refugee provisions, Germany is best. If you are a professional and want to secure your residency while preserving your respect and dignity as an individual, Canada is best.

Some mention Americans moving to Germany than Canada as proof. See ehn, it is when you live in Germany, you will understand that black African and black American are never the same. Germans worship "native English speakers". As a Nigerian, are you one? Where will you ever belong? No matter how much you learn German and speak it well, you will always be referred to as an "Auslander", even when you carry a German passport. i am not saying Canada is paradise, there is racism everywhere, but in terms of prospects, opportunities, respect and belonging as a black, immigrant, African Professional, Canada is far better. But to each, his/her own.

chigo4u:

I read this thread thinking you’ll highlight the issues an average Nigerian immigrant wants to know that is:

Which of those countries is favorable to immigrants
Where can an immigrant settle down easily
Where will one get jobs easier to support himself
Where is an immigrant likely to earn more money
Which of them has lesser racism
Which has better security
Weather

Etc
These are what I thought you will highlight not military, economy etc. nice thread though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by abnot: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
kylexy61:

Very funny! And you think even if America had a favourable immigration system, Canadians would migrate in large numbers? Considering your earlier rants about Express Entry being attractive only to citizens of third world countries, America shouldn't have even made the top 10 list, despite their population. But there they are.....America, UK, Australia, France, Ireland.

You got your preference and I got mine . Canada’s economy and trade is heavily tied to that of the United States. Canada remains unattractive to me irrespective of what you think. Express Entry ain’t attractive to most people doing well in their home countries and that’s why almost half of the EE migrants are from India ( high poverty nation ). The founders of Canada did not labor for the nation to favor African immigrants even if you write a whole essay presenting Canada as heaven. An Irish or American migrant will still integrate into Canadian society more easily than A black African . We know what life is like in the west for black Africans and don’t know why you are listing out Ireland , U.K. , USA et al. Or do you want to convince us that Nigerian immigrants and Irish immigrants enjoy the same level of acceptance ? Tell that to others not me.
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by ladymarshall: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
@bolded is very wrong. EE is targeted at middle class professionals across the world. You need about 15 000 euros to take you through the whole process. In fact, it is one of the most expensive immigration in the world. The rich third world countries citizens and even some immigrants from Europe and US who are middle class are the ones migrating. If you are not doing well in your home country, you cannot afford the EE process. I am post-ITA and know what this. I have friends here who would have loved to move from Germany to Canada if not for the costs. How many African migrants in Germany can afford to spare about 15 000 euros on the entire process, separate from regular living costs? Anyways to each his preference.

abnot:

You got your preference and I got mine . Canada’s economy and trade is heavily tied to that of the United States. Canada remains unattractive to me irrespective of what you think. Express Entry ain’t attractive to most people doing well in their home countries and that’s why almost half of the EE migrants are from India ( high poverty nation ). The founders of Canada did not labor for the nation to favor African immigrants even if you write a whole essay presenting Canada as heaven. An Irish or American migrant will still integrate into Canadian society more easily than A black African . We know what life is like in the west for black Africans and don’t know why you are listing out Ireland , U.K. , USA et al. Or do you want to convince us that Nigerian immigrants and Irish immigrants enjoy the same level of acceptance ? Tell that to others not me.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by Babyvet: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
abnot:

You got your preference and I got mine .Canada’s economy and trade is heavily tied to that of the United States. Canada remains unattractive to me irrespective of what you think. Express Entry ain’t attractive to most people doing well in their home countries and that’s why almost half of the EE migrants are from India ( high poverty nation ). The founders of Canada did not labor for the nation to favor African immigrants even if you write a whole essay presenting Canada as heaven. An Irish or American migrant will still integrate into Canadian society more easily than A black African . We know what life is like in the west for black Africans and don’t know why you are listing out Ireland , U.K. , USA et al. Or do you want to convince us that Nigerian immigrants and Irish immigrants enjoy the same level of acceptance ? Tell that to others not me.

Abeg no mind these people. Most of the people on this forum have never traveled out of Nigeria . They have very naive views about other countries. You are speaking the absolute truth . That Canadian express program na scam. Someone should really do some research about the program , regarding the career outlook of Canadian express immigrants. Mexicans have better access to Canada but yet they still risk their lives at the border to cross into the U.S because of the opportunities available.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by maternal: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Babyvet has never been to Canada or America. Don't pay her no mind. Her ignorance is comical. She likes her own posts and has several handles to agree with her ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by Babyvet: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
maternal:
Babyvet has never been to Canada or America. Don't pay her no mind. Her ignorance is comical. She likes her own posts and has several handles to agree with her ignorance.

Maternal keep deceiving yourself. Lol . So because I don’t agree with you that means I don’t live in the U.S? You are very foolish. The white man loves foolish immigrants like you . This is a thread by reasonable immigrants who break down Canada.

https://www.quora.com/Has-anyone-regretted-moving-to-Canada-by-express-entry-Why

3 Likes

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by kylexy61(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
abnot:

You clearly misunderstood my point. This isn't about whether or not Canada is attractive to you. I was just pointing out that your claim that Canada is attractive to only third world countries is inaccurate.

And also, Half of EE applicants are Indians? Hahaha... 74% of H-1B visa holders in USA are Indians! Go figure!

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/three-fourths-of-h1b-visa-holders-in-2018-are-indians-us-report/articleshow/66289772.cms

There is no need to argue about this. Everyone has their preferences. Keep yours to yourself and let others keep theirs. Don't push it down the throats of others.
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by Babyvet: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
kylexy61:

You clearly misunderstood my point. This isn't about whether or not Canada is attractive to you. I was just pointing out that your claim that Canada is attractive to only third world countries is inaccurate.

And also, Half of EE applicants are Indians? Hahaha... 74% of H-1B visa holders in USA are Indians! Go figure!

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/three-fourths-of-h1b-visa-holders-in-2018-are-indians-us-report/articleshow/66289772.cms

There is no need to argue about this. Everyone has their preferences. Keep yours to yourself and let others keep theirs. Don't push it down the throats of others.

Atleast those h-1b ones are holding skilled jobs . What about their Canadian immigrants counter parts? Canadians are not too happy with their immigration policy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4794218
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by abnot: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
kylexy61:

H1B visas have been used by many programmers to move to USA through infosys (an Indian company with presence in USA and license to sponsor H1B visas) and other companies . In Silicon Valley many of the companies have found it cheaper to bring in Indian and Mexican software developers to the US to work at tech companies for very low pay which a white American will not accept . It’s been abused over the years and trump has also criticised the current H1b . It’s becoming a cheap labor route to tech companies . They promise these Indians green card sponsorship after 6 years and many of them work their lives for lower pay with the hope of becoming permanent residents via the EB1 program. In most cases the companies end up filing for an EB2 or EB3 which takes a long time to process which further keeps these Indians tied to their sponsors waiting waiting endlessly. I’ve witnessed this system first hand as a student and till date still wonder why a good number of people I come across on nairaland paint a rosy picture or try to share statistics they know little about. People laboured in vein to build the present day North America for their unborn children and not for Africans . Consulting companies like Delloite often transfer there workers from third world countries to the US on L1 visas and have them live in America for some years (1-2) while still earning their Indian pay as they are employed to local indian office. They provide them with accommodation and food as they work them out as a means of reducing cost and maximising their profits . A number of friends from other African countries have asked me why Nigerians struggle to go through these things despite the resources the country has . It’s a known fact and Africans from even poorer countries than Nigeria seem to be more open about their place in the west but when I come inn nairaland I just read stories far from reality . In Canada I’m not aware of any major industry thAt goes out of its way to recruit foreigners to achieve their goal. The EE program is an incentive of the Canadian government and not the Canadian people. That’s why many secure the work permit and are welcomed at the airport by face the opposite in the job market.

6 Likes

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by Babyvet: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
abnot:

H1B visas have been used by many programmers to move to USA through infosys (an Indian company with presence in USA and license to sponsor H1B visas) and other companies . In Silicon Valley many of the companies have found it cheaper to bring in Indian and Mexican software developers to the US to work at tech companies for very low pay which a white American will not accept . It’s been abused over the years and trump has also criticised the current H1b . It’s becoming a cheap labor route to tech companies . They promise these Indians green card sponsorship after 6 years and many of them work their lives for lower pay with the hope of becoming permanent residents via the EB1 program. In most cases the companies end up filing for an EB2 or EB3 which takes a long time to process which further keeps these Indians tied to their sponsors waiting waiting endlessly. I’ve witnessed this system first hand as a student and till date still wonder why a good number of people I come across on nairaland paint a rosy picture or try to share statistics they know little about. People laboured in vein to build the present day North America for their unborn children and not for Africans . Consulting companies like Delloite often transfer there workers from third world countries to the US on L1 visas and have them live in America for some years (1-2) while still earning their Indian pay as they are employed to local indian office. They provide them with accommodation and food as they work them out as a means of reducing cost and maximising their profits . A number of friends from other African countries have asked me why Nigerians struggle to go through these things despite the resources the country has . It’s a known fact and Africans from even poorer countries than Nigeria seem to be more open about their place in the west but when I come inn nairaland I just read stories far from reality . In Canada I’m not aware of any major industry thAt goes out of its way to recruit foreigners to achieve their goal. The EE program is an incentive of the Canadian government and not the Canadian people. That’s why many secure the work permit and are welcomed at the airport by face the opposite in the job market.

I think the point of the matter that every country has its problems. America has job opportunities, but the country is very racist ( but Nigerian immigrants do very well here despite racism) immigration is restrictive and unfair , police brutality against black go unpunished, High amount of school shootings etc. Canada has a more liberal immigration policy but very limited skilled work for their immigrants.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by kylexy61(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
abnot:

H1B visas have been used by many programmers to move to USA through infosys (an Indian company with presence in USA and license to sponsor H1B visas) and other companies . In Silicon Valley many of the companies have found it cheaper to bring in Indian and Mexican software developers to the US to work at tech companies for very low pay which a white American will not accept . It’s been abused over the years and trump has also criticised the current H1b . It’s becoming a cheap labor route to tech companies . They promise these Indians green card sponsorship after 6 years and many of them work their lives for lower pay with the hope of becoming permanent residents via the EB1 program............

I really did not want to read this. But out of respect, I read everything. There is no need to argue, so why don't we say cheers and forget it. After all, this thread is between Canada and Germany, not USA.

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by Ugosample(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
abnot:

interesting

so what are you driving at really?

ld like to know
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by Hadampson(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2019
janettee:

Lool cheesy.

Your thread is entertaining cheesy.

wink

Happy new month sis
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by Hadampson(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Alfred2000 post=77070943][/quote]

Job seeker visa
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by mbmohammed83: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2019
ladymarshall:
Fantastic point.

I live in Germany and I will move to Canada before the end of the year. I am an early career professional. This question must be answered in relation to you, as a migrant, black and African. It has nothing to do with economy. You can live in the best economy in the world and still be poverty-ridden depending on the platforms and opportunities available to you as an individual. Germany is a shithole for black highly skilled professionals, so much institutional racism and stereotyping. You are cannot rise to the peak. As long as you are black, you will have to keep defending your right to live in the country. What about raising black children? Why are most black children pushed into menial and production jobs in Germany? I won't even talk much, if you know, you know. If you are non-ambitious and want to take advantage of their refugee provisions, Germany is best. If you are a professional and want to secure your residency while preserving your respect and dignity as an individual, Canada is best.

Some mention Americans moving to Germany than Canada as proof. See ehn, it is when you live in Germany, you will understand that black African and black American are never the same. Germans worship "native English speakers". As a Nigerian, are you one? Where will you ever belong? No matter how much you learn German and speak it well, you will always be referred to as an "Auslander", even when you carry a German passport. i am not saying Canada is paradise, there is racism everywhere, but in terms of prospects, opportunities, respect and belonging as a black, immigrant, African Professional, Canada is far better. But to each, his/her own.

Every country has its preference for certain group of people regardless of their citizenship status. Many non Europeans who moved to Canada are equally complaining of Europeans having better advantage over them too in Canada. the way Germans prefer native English speaker so also, Canada prefers Europeans. Racism is equally there against black in Canada. Wages in Canada are low. Infact, some Indians complained that their take home in Indian was higher than what they are earning in Canada. Higher costing of living and being world permafrost zone, social life is almost zero. loneliness is second to none. Imagine, someone advising you not to come Canada alone! Being close to nobody except USA, who only thinks about them when there a serious crime. Blowing away 15000$ in securing Canada PR and being welcome with scorn faces becasue the PR is a government programm and not its citizens. Please go to Quora forum and learn more. Neither Germany nor Canada is blemish free. Summing both the negtives and postives of both Germany and Canada, I think Germany is still better off. In my opinion, Australia is the best English country to migrate..............

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by Babyvet: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2019
mbmohammed83:
Every country has its preference for certain group of people regardless of their citizenship status. Many non Europeans who moved to Canada are equally complaining of Europeans having better advantage over them too in Canada. the way Germans prefer native English speaker so also, Canada prefers Europeans. Racism is equally there against black in Canada. Wages in Canada are low. Infact, some Indians complained that their take home in Indian were higher than what they are earning in Canada. Higher costing of living and being world permafrost zone, social life is almost zero. loneliness is second to none. Imagine, someone advising you not to come Canada alone! Being close to nobody except USA, who only thinks about them when there a serious crime. Blowing away 15000$ in securing Canada PR and being welocme with scorn faces becasue the PR is a government programm and not its citizens. Please go to Quora forum and learn more. Neither Germany nor Canada is blemish free. Summing both the negtives and postives of both Germany and Canada, I think Germany is still better off. In my opinion, Australia is the best English country to migrate..............

I agree with you. When she gets to Canada she will learn about the Canadian experience requirement for jobs . That to me is another form of discrimination. The article below talks about incomes for Canadian immigrants from different part of the world.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4421783

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by Gr8amechi: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
ottersberger:

The above statement is absolutely untrue.

You can practice medicine in Germany based on foreign training. You will need to undergo a board examination though.

I will assume you have a specialization or a GP?.

Both of my Nigerian medical practitioner friends are Gynecologists (I call them Pvssy Invaders), and they are doing very well for themselves. Both also trained in Nigeria while one of them moved over here from the UK (Oga Erico2k2 will not like this grin).

One thing you need to bear in mind if you're going to practice here in the west is that it is unlike anything you know in Nigeria. You must be ready to meet a higher standard of service delivery, team integration, and quality evaluation.

Also, be prepared to work very long hours (housemanship).

I think the word Germany in your CV is as good as it comes. If you need further information, please do not hesitate to ask. Chose wisely and good luck.

Please I need more information from you, I am a medical doctor with aim to practice in Germany, have read a lot about how to go about that but some people here have posted that it's impossible to practice medicine in Germany as a black African, cab you throw more light
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by chigo4u: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
ladymarshall:
Fantastic point.

This is all I wanted to know and coming from someones with much experience makes it even better. Thank you. Also how were you able to process your Canada visa?

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by lobito007(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2019
ottersberger:

Broda,

I for say make I hold the door or hide key under foot mat for you just in case.

But I know that you're setup pretty good and indeed very comfortable.

Nigel farage and Boris Johnson is bad news to the average Uk citizen. These are the egg heads who need to be looked upon.

The UK has its strength. A formidable world influencer with now dwindling capacity. I hope it gets it right. I know the UK can.

If you one day chose to visit here, board, lodging and the blondes are on me (oops, scratch the blondes).

PostScript: na so you alone take enjoy that RR abi?.
Hey bro! Where in Germany are you? I'm in Munich. Would be great to link up with you let's flex this summer.
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by erico2k2(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
ladymarshall:
Fantastic point.

This was my view when I was asking of how many policemen are Black Africans etc. In the Uk, the Police force came out with a strong statement saying YES we are Institutionally Racist and there was positive discrimination to this effect.
Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by ottersberger(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Parallel to the above observation ought to beg the question.

If we have state police in Nigeria, how many police officers from Ịzọn, Hausa or Igede ethnic groups will we find in Osun state police service, and how many police officers from Yoruba, Jukun or Gwari ethnic groups will be recruited by Enugu state police service?.

Una go leave the log wey don decay inside una eye dey find speck wey never even reach una neighbor's eye.

5 Likes

Re: Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? by ottersberger(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
lobito007:

Hey bro! Where in Germany are you? I'm in Munich. Would be great to link up with you let's flex this summer.

Send me a mail. We'll take it from there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.