Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile (93120 Views)

Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / Dj Xclusive And Zlatan Ibile Hang Out After Release - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by quincyshakur(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wizkid is not a small boi him na agburuka somebody cheesy..As for dat blind Ape nxt to wiz na pple lik am mak d stupid oyibo call fine pple lik us Ape wink wink how can somebody b dat ugly

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by prinsam30: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
this is Photoshopped abeg
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by D1zion: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
See the zlatan guy like blind beggar being lead by wizkid.haaa
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by highchiefpee(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
thats not zlatan now.....
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by eyoniggar(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
lord see wash, plz people visit zlatans page on IG, nothing as such, liars from the pit of hell just for traffic. shocked
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Music Artiste were more humble then.... But nowadays some never get a show to perform, he go dey use Iphone and snapping up and down... Showoff kee you there! grin

Case of Wizzy, Olamide, Ice and so on... Many upcoming nowadays na gbanje!
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by maticdamian(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mad photoshop
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by SOP11: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Your moniker says it all...
NaijaOlosho:
Zlatan is the most ugliest Nigerian Artist I have seen

Even Daddy Showkey and Sample Ekwe fine pass am undecided

Even with your money I can't Bleep u
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by mistercharles: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Nairafame bring to you the epic throwback picture of Nigerian pop artist and rapper, Wizkid and Zlatan Ibile.

According to gist reaching Nairafame from gram Zlatan fan shared the picture online with the tag on it.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/unbelievable-epic-throwback-pictures-of.html

his head has reduced lol if that's really zlatan grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by OnyesomJ(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Poverty is A Sin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Charlesponzi: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
That's Mr spellz, not zlatan
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Paul112(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Zlattan looks like a northern blind beggar
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Chikaa444: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Raydos:
It look as if wizkid head was photoshopped on that body

Looks photoshop to me
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Tintinnoty(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
gaby:
Hunger and poverty are bastard siblings that needs extermination from the world...

See as Zlatan resemble one blind Kenyan beggar...he ws even a mobile bill board for MTN then...

It is well

May God bless you for the smile you just put on my face. This comment from you sure made my day.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Isoduwa(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Where is zlanta in this picture � is you poverty I'm asking ?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by encryptjay(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
This WizKid pics na Photoshop na... it's too conspicuous
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by KingBaba1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nbote:
E don tey wey these boys don dey together for music business sha.. Why una com cut d 3rd person from d picture, abi na becos him neva still blow yet
Lol, look well, the third person na hush puppy....
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Nbote(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
KingBaba1:
Lol, look well, the third person na hush puppy....

With mtn shirt lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Teesharp(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
That pure Photoshop, but all the same the message is clear. money can change ones appearance
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Num07033711115(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
The young shall grow
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by luvyaself95(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
My God Help Me cry
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by MajorLanister: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
burnt offering
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Alexis1899(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
This isn't ibile, the dark guy is Joshua akpan and we both attended government college ikorodu...check his IG page @ pepe soup...abeg no dey give us bobo

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by princeade86(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
So wizkid knew him since, yet he can't help him to blow. If the guy no blow, u can't see the pix online at all. I will forever love olamide in the industry than any of the three.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by gaby(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Tintinnoty:

May God bless you for the smile you just put on my face. This comment from you sure made my day.

You are welcome always bro...it makes me sleep well each day I'm able to help at least one of us smile. ...

So much stress in the world already why not just live it up and be happy...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by crackhouse(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bad photoshop
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by timibare(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
that's not zlatan
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Shakushaku1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nbote:
E don tey wey these boys don dey together for music business sha.. Why una com cut d 3rd person from d picture, abi na becos him neva still blow yet

That's skales grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by PLAYBOX22: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
LWKMD....see as Zlatan resemble Mr Spells smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Handkerchief Top To Lagos Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.