Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says (49812 Views)

ALLEGED RAPE: Bayelsa Doctor Accused Friend Of Fucking His Wife In UK / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital / Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by dochenaj: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
HabaHaba:
I'm so ashamed the way prleople criticize this Doctor Faruk. Those of us who stay in Sokoto, and knew people who know Dr Faruk personally can tell the true story.
The fact is:
1) The lady was a married woman (since the husband has really divorced her since this incident)
2) The Dr & the lady were dating & were in love before her parents forces her to marry & older man she doesn't have feelings for.
3) They continued seeing each other after her marriage to the older man, with a plan that she will frustrate the husband & force him to divorce her, so she can marry Dr Faruk (a young Medical student then)
4) At a point, De Faruk couldn't continue & decided to marry his own wife, cos he couldn't wait anymore.
5. She didn't mind Dr Faruk first marriage & still continued seeing him, & requested that she become his second wife.
6) Trouble started when Dr Faruk wanted to marry a second wife, without letting her know. When she knew all hell was let loosed. We all know a woman scorned....hell hath no furry like her!
7) She then vowed to him to punish him by any means.
cool The trending story became her way of tarnishing his reputation.9) She even bragge to her closest female friend that they even made love on the fateful day she claimed he raped her.
Dr Faruk & the lady were dating before this sad betrayal of romantic trust.
LESSON: TRUST NO WOMAN, ESP THOSE THAT LOVE YOU PASSIONATELY. I've been there & I understand what women are capable of doing.
Peace.
And why are you the one telling this story and not Dr. Faruk? This is exactly what he should tell the panel and not "we had sex but no penetration". Meaning he blatantly lied to the panel.

4 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by ElsonMorali: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

Some men get off on thigh action

Uhm...explain further please.
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Uhm...explain further please.
They rub their man stick on the woman’s thigh and that is how they reach their destination.
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2019
HabaHaba:

I'm so ashamed the way prleople criticize this Doctor Faruk. Those of us who stay in Sokoto, and knew people who know Dr Faruk personally can tell the true story.

The fact is:

1) The lady was a married woman (since the husband has really divorced her since this incident)
2) The Dr & the lady were dating & were in love before her parents forces her to marry & older man she doesn't have feelings for.
3) They continued seeing each other after her marriage to the older man, with a plan that she will frustrate the husband & force him to divorce her, so she can marry Dr Faruk (a young Medical student then)
4) At a point, De Faruk couldn't continue & decided to marry his own wife, cos he couldn't wait anymore.
5. She didn't mind Dr Faruk first marriage & still continued seeing him, & requested that she become his second wife.
6) Trouble started when Dr Faruk wanted to marry a second wife, without letting her know. When she knew all hell was let loosed. We all know a woman scorned....hell hath no furry like her!
7) She then vowed to him to punish him by any means.
cool The trending story became her way of tarnishing his reputation.9) She even bragge to her closest female friend that they even made love on the fateful day she claimed he raped her.

Dr Faruk & the lady were dating before this sad betrayal of romantic trust.
LESSON: TRUST NO WOMAN, ESP THOSE THAT LOVE YOU PASSIONATELY. I've been there & I understand what women are capable of doing.

Peace.
This makes no ounce of sense even the FBI and the CIA and CSI will be flummoxed.
The man himself is admitting to the offence and here you are with this rendition of true lies.
If all this was true why and I mean WHY would he jeopardise his career?

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by West2019(m): 1:13am On Mar 28, 2019
This Dr funny sha .we heard u me too I wash my clothes without water
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by desoul2004(m): 4:43am On Mar 28, 2019
I am 100% sure that this not the first patient he is doing such with, only that this one decided to speak out.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by odehaj: 6:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Sex!
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by odehaj: 6:04am On Mar 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

They rub their man stick on the woman’s thigh and that is how they reach their destination.
Talking from experience?!

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by ElsonMorali: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

I see. Using the woman as an object of masturbatory pleasure. Why not just stick it in? undecided

Different folks, different strokes, I guess.
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by popweezy(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2019
bigtt76:
Someone is lying here - either the woman or the doctor.

1. How come the doctor did not clean up the sperm before you woke up? Did she take a photograph of it?

2. Would the doctor be senseless enough to leave the sperm on her body while asking another person to lead her to the common room?

3. Can the call logs of both persons be reviewed to see who initiates the calls to the other

4. Sex is sex whether penetrative or not and of fence is committed if one party did not consent to it

5. An xray should be ordered to determine if the doctor actually tied up her fallopian tubes as she claimed.
wow i guess u are a legal practioner

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by nicepoker101(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2019
He had the sex via WiFi
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2019
odehaj:
Talking from experience?!
I run a GUM clinic so yes I get to know a lot of things your simple mind can’t fathom
typical NL cretin
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I see. Using the woman as an object of masturbatory pleasure. Why not just stick it in? undecided

Different folks, different strokes, I guess.
People get their thrills differently that’s all I can say

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by bigtt76(f): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin

popweezy:
wow i guess u are a legal practioner

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by HabaHaba: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

This makes no ounce of sense even the FBI and the CIA and CSI will be flummoxed.
The man himself is admitting to the offence and here you are with this rendition of true lies.
If all this was true why and I mean WHY would he jeopardise his career?

Hey, have you ever been in such circumstance of allegations of Raping a Married woman before? I guess you have not been hit by a woman scorned before.
You must have very limited experiences with women to write as you do. Stop spewing on what you assume is true from a social media report.
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by HabaHaba: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
dochenaj:

And why are you the one telling this story and not Dr. Faruk? This is exactly what he should tell the panel and not "we had sex but no penetration". Meaning he blatantly lied to the panel.

Mind the fact that he's a Muslim & Islam recommend very strong repercussions for rape, not to talk of with another mans wife.

The guy is confused and under sever pressures.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by ElsonMorali: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

People get their thrills differently that’s all I can say

True that.
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Bewiseedet(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
ellamines:
Inconclusive Sex.

hahahaha
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Bewiseedet(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
HabaHaba:

Its called Sez by Moonlight , that is: Blooth Tooth Sez (Na Nigerian Films teach me this kain name O!
abeg which Nigerian film? Tell me make I go watch
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Bewiseedet(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
lexy2014:

He had it in his mind
lol na dream sex
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bewiseedet:
lol na dream sex

Exactly. I don't y they can't understand d guy

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
HabaHaba:

Hey, have you ever been in such circumstance of allegations of Raping a Married woman before? I guess you have not been hit by a woman scorned before.
You must have very limited experiences with women to write as you do. Stop spewing on what you assume is true from a social media report.
And you have had ample experience right? Rape allegations are your daily bread.
I will write what I see fit and you can’t tell me what I can and cannot write!
Go rim yourself.
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by HabaHaba: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

Go rim yourself.

I had made the mistake of replying you before checking your sex status.

Aunty BusyBody, no fex again, I no dey play with aunties again. Before yu will accuse me of Rape Allegations.
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by HabaHaba: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

Go rim yourself.

Ur reply is like raining spit upon limestone. Ode shi!
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by HabaHaba: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bewiseedet:
abeg which Nigerian film? Tell me make I go watch

Bro, u Neva watch Blooth Tooth Babes? Or BB Girls? In Nigeria, anything that trends bexomes a Movie Title.
Soon, this trending Warri Success story will become Naija movie title like : Success In Warri, Success Goes To School in Warri, Success & Warri Boys, etc

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Bewiseedet(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
HabaHaba:

Bro, u Neva watch Blooth Tooth Babes? Or BB Girls? In Nigeria, anything that trends bexomes a Movie Title.
Soon, this trending Warri Success story will become Naija movie title like : Success In Warri, Success Goes To School in Warri, Success & Warri Boys, etc
hahahaha, That warri success.
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Bewiseedet(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
lexy2014:

Exactly. I don't y they can't understand d guy
The nigga just visualize everything without penetration
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
HabaHaba:

I had made the mistake of replying you before checking your sex status.

Aunty BusyBody, no fex again, I no dey play with aunties again. Before yu will accuse me of Rape Allegations.

I have standards.
You are below the minimum line.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by HabaHaba: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

I have standards.
You are below the minimum line.

You have minimum IQ, that explains y u write lyk an imbesail.
Check urself, can u define standard? Ayam better than d standard of ur whole FAM combined.
U jst pulled my Trigger, bring it on, Cougar Aunti!
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
HabaHaba:

You have minimum IQ, that explains y u write lyk an imbesail.
Check urself, can u define standard? Ayam better than d standard of ur whole FAM combined.
U jst pulled my Trigger, bring it on, Cougar Aunti!
Getting triggered online? grin grin grin grin
Funny muffin!
Sorry I don’t have time to play it hurts my IQ
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by mvem(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
bigtt76:
I want to believe it was consensual rather than rape though. I hear you on the woman's circumstances but don't forget that the women up north can be something else... If you understand where I'm driving at. The guy looks naive to me though undecided

...why do you want to believe it's consensual and how do you mean the women up north are something else.... Elaborate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man rapes Neighbors' 2 Hens To Death In Kenya / Nigerian Army Uncovers Illegal Kaduna Gun Factory, Recovers Weapons (pics) / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.