Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says (49805 Views)

ALLEGED RAPE: Bayelsa Doctor Accused Friend Of Fucking His Wife In UK / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital / Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Chubhie: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Check for the injection and sperm deposits in her system. Why are they making simple stuffs hard?

If the above can not be proved, Rape case should be dismissed. The doc should be charged with professional misconduct if there's proof they both had mutual sex.
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Aboks(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sex without penetration is like bread without blue band grin grin

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by feeloscar(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Until we see him PENETROMETER for hand before him for admit say him penetrate abi?
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by victme1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
He might ve suck all suckables and mastrubate and ejaculate on her thighs.
2. Her unclothedness would ve provoked sudden eruption of semen
3. Ma guy, u fk am.
Y u come d deny. Na u enjoy d thing! Abegi, man enough and accept defeat

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Quality20(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
doctors n nurses de enjoy sha
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by zamwawosayi(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmm what type of sex is this one
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by HabaHaba: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
thesicilian:
That doctor should just keep quiet and stop embarrassing himself.

I'm so ashamed the way prleople criticize this Doctor Faruk. Those of us who stay in Sokoto, and knew people who know Dr Faruk personally can tell the true story.

The fact is:

1) The lady was a married woman (since the husband has really divorced her since this incident)
2) The Dr & the lady were dating & were in love before her parents forces her to marry & older man she doesn't have feelings for.
3) They continued seeing each other after her marriage to the older man, with a plan that she will frustrate the husband & force him to divorce her, so she can marry Dr Faruk (a young Medical student then)
4) At a point, De Faruk couldn't continue & decided to marry his own wife, cos he couldn't wait anymore.
5. She didn't mind Dr Faruk first marriage & still continued seeing him, & requested that she become his second wife.
6) Trouble started when Dr Faruk wanted to marry a second wife, without letting her know. When she knew all hell was let loosed. We all know a woman scorned....hell hath no furry like her!
7) She then vowed to him to punish him by any means.
cool The trending story became her way of tarnishing his reputation.9) She even bragge to her closest female friend that they even made love on the fateful day she claimed he raped her.

Dr Faruk & the lady were dating before this sad betrayal of romantic trust.
LESSON: TRUST NO WOMAN, ESP THOSE THAT LOVE YOU PASSIONATELY. I've been there & I understand what women are capable of doing.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by olisaEze(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
We had sex but no penetration na, it was only d cap I put at d mouth of the flower garden! grin

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by chibestjerry(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
PrincessB1:
Sex without penetration hmm
End time doctor undecided
He simply mean she gave him Mouth Action he didn't do the do, he only mouth do her
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
His stupidity has caught up with him. Does the check up procedure the lady came for require such sedation?

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by chibestjerry(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Goalnaldo:
What's the need of injecting her when you can't clean the sperm after sex before she wakes?
Village people really caught up with you Doc.

Look at it like this
he injected her, rape her, forgot to clean the sperm and still lies beside her till she woke up Haba!!

The Doctor is not that foolish to leave open chances

i smell something fishy here

women can be deceptive sometimes
Let's just keep following the Labari

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by HabaHaba: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bewiseedet:
What kind of sex is that.

Its called Sez by Moonlight , that is: Blooth Tooth Sez (Na Nigerian Films teach me this kain name O!
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by HabaHaba: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
chibestjerry:

Look at it like this
he injected her, rape her, forgot to clean the sperm and still lies beside her till she woke up Haba!!

Thank u for the correct observations.

Pls read my precious post.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by jaz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmm Experts sighted
MissRaine69:
Cunnilingus & MouthAction count as sex
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Sterope(f): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
The truth of this does not seem straightforward. Either way, the doctor should face disciplinary measures, we can't have doctors sleeping with patients.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by osidec: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
chibestjerry:

Look at it like this

I don't agree with this bcus he should hv opened up and say what really happened. Sex without penetrating and yet sperm all over her body, do women produce semen.?

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Wisdomlinus(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
EmagNig:
Dr. Tijjani Faruk the medical doctor accused of raping patient, has denied penetrating the patient, but confessed that they had sex.

The doctor while standing before an investigative panel set up by the ministry of Health to investigate the matter, made the contradictory statement.

In an audio recording of the panel sitting obtained by Daily Nigerian,the doctor was heard admitting to having sex with the patient but later said the sex was without penetration.

“To the best of my recollection, the only time she came to common room was that very Saturday, which she came with a small girl.

“I have something to say here. I want us to trash this issue. The truth of the matter we had sex with Zuwaira (not her real name). Yes, yes I am saying this,” Mr Faruk confessed.

But when the panel reminded him about the gravity of his confessions, he made U-turn, saying there was no penetration during the sex and it was not rape.

“I did not rape Zuwaira. I swear to Almighty Allah, know that I am saying this because we are all men here. Zuwaira came to me not once, twice or trice.”

Again, the panel again cut in to remind him that all his confessions were in record, and then Mr Faruk tried to change the narrative.

“The sex I had with her is not the type you penetrate, not that. I am sorry if the word sex is what penetration means… Not that. She just came and played with me. The truth is that we played to that extent.

“And when I noticed her antics, that was the day I started avoiding her. As I noted in my statement, I started avoiding her because of her advances towards me.

“The truth is that I never had sexual penetration into Zuwaira.”

Again, one of the panel members interjected, asking rhetorically: “so it was just romance”?

“Yes, it was just that. Let me just say romance,” Mr Faruk added.

But while testifying, Zuwaira, the alleged victim claimed the medical doctor actually had sex with her after he administered sedative injection on her.

“I swear to Almighty Allah I am saying the truth. If what I said on Dr Tijjani is not the truth, provide me with Holy Qur’an, let me take ablution and take oath with it.

“On the fateful day he raped me, Dr Tijjani called my husband and asked him to send me to him the next day at 10am for further medical examination.“When I met him in his office, he asked me to go and wait for him in the theatre.

“There was nobody in the theatre except two of us. He administered intravenous injection on me, saying it will make me lose sensation during the examination.“He then asked me to lie on a bed and UnCloth. I started losing consciousness as he prodded on my body. I could remember the swinging moments I felt before he asked me to dress up.

“As I managed to dress up, he then called a girl to lead me to common room as I complained about the dizziness.“There was another bed in the common room where I lay. After that I completely lost consciousness.

“At around 7pm, I woke up to see sperm all over me. He was just by the side.“When I asked him why he raped me, he apologized and warned me not to tell my husband as it could lead me to divorce.

“When I asked him what should I tell my husband if he raised issues over why I stayed long with him, Dr Tijjani said I shouldn’t bother as he would call my husband to explain to him.

“Dr Tijjani actually raped me and sought my forgiveness when I regained consciousness,” she told the panel.

https://lailasnews.com/we-had-sex-but-no-penetration-doctor-accused-of-raping-patient-says/

lalasticlala
Please they should leave him alone.. He didn't penetrate her.. They had WiFi sex.. The sperm was transferred by xender
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by noisy45(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wisdomlinus:

Please they should leave him alone.. He didn't penetrate her.. They had WiFi sex.. The sperm was transferred by xender

Stop taking kwale weed grin
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by zealadjay(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
I fink the doctor is saying d truth..
He said he had Sex with her, no penetration, in the same way,
He shud equally be sent to JAIL not PRISON..

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
jaz:
Hmmm Experts sighted
It keeps him happy and it makes me happy so what’s your problem?
Noob!
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Nukilia: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

Used to work with a colleague who installed a camera in the female staff toilets, showers and changing rooms. This was connected to his office with the advancement of technology his home. When caught he had thousands and thousands of videos spanning years.

Could he be possessed or he's having mental problem... I guess what you're saying happened outside the shores of Nigeria
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by DerideGull(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
thorpido:
What the heck does he mean by we had sex but not penetration?
He should go to jail as a deterrent to others like him.

Have you heard of MouthAction?
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by ellamines(f): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Inconclusive Sex.

Bewiseedet:
What kind of sex is that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by asiga(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
The suspect isn't a doctor

Simple.
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by thesicilian: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
HabaHaba:

I'm so ashamed the way prleople criticize this Doctor Faruk. Those of us who stay in Sokoto, and knew people who know Dr Faruk personally can tell the true story.

The fact is:

1) The lady was a married woman (since the husband has really divorced her since this incident)
2) The Dr & the lady were dating & were in love before her parents forces her to marry & older man she doesn't have feelings for.
3) They continued seeing each other after her marriage to the older man, with a plan that she will frustrate the husband & force him to divorce her, so she can marry Dr Faruk (a young Medical student then)
4) At a point, De Faruk couldn't continue & decided to marry his own wife, cos he couldn't wait anymore.
5. She didn't mind Dr Faruk first marriage & still continued seeing him, & requested that she become his second wife.
6) Trouble started when Dr Faruk wanted to marry a second wife, without letting her know. When she knew all hell was let loosed. We all know a woman scorned....hell hath no furry like her!
7) She then vowed to him to punish him by any means.
cool The trending story became her way of tarnishing his reputation.9) She even bragge to her closest female friend that they even made love on the fateful day she claimed he raped her.

Dr Faruk & the lady were dating before this sad betrayal of romantic trust.
LESSON: TRUST NO WOMAN, ESP THOSE THAT LOVE YOU PASSIONATELY. I've been there & I understand what women are capable of doing.

Peace.
Well, that's a whole new dimension to the story.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Goalnaldo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
chibestjerry:

Look at it like this

ok I will try and see this marvel movie to the end.

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nukilia:

Could he be possessed or he's having mental problem... I guess what you're saying happened outside the shores of Nigeria
Perversion does not equate to possession or a mental illness. Pedophiles Are they mentally unwell or possessed? Same with rapists and sexual predators? Desist from alligning deviant behaviour to the devil or mental illness. People do harm to others with no malificent influences.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Xmanspeed(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
I URGED THE commissioner OF HEALTH IN THAT STATE TO DECLARE THE WHOLE THINGS INCONCLUSIVE AND SET a NEW DATE for RERUN
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Goalnaldo:
What's the need of injecting her when you can't clean the sperm after sex before she wakes?
Village people really caught up with you Doc.

Have you not heard of rapists who enjoy the power it brings to see their sperm all over thier victim. He thought his religion and culture would be sufficient enough to blackmail her into silence. He did not think she wound be this brave. That is what we call being arrogant and being cocky.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by chibestjerry(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
osidec:
I don't agree with this bcus he should hv opened up and say what really happened. Sex without penetrating and yet sperm all over her body, do women produce semen.?

We know he is hiding something so is the Lady, Both of their Stories are full of Loop holes

and las las Women also produce semen Sir
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by dochenaj: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Having sex whether consensual or otherwise is unethical and would cost him his licence either way. The way I see it no matter how things turn out this guy is going to lose his license over his unbridled libido.

All these narrative about sex without penetration. If he wants to lie, he should lie outrightly that he had nothing but a professional relationship with the woman, the lady did not report the crime immediately and there is no rape kit, so it would be his word against hers.

But like the saying goes, "whom the gods wants to destroy the first make mad". He is mad and is verily bound for destruction, and I feel no pity for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Cornelius Okoye Attacked By Herdsmen (Graphic Pictures) / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Man rapes Neighbors' 2 Hens To Death In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.