Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nigerians Now Enjoying 24-hour Power Supply Under Buhari – Fashola Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Now Enjoying 24-hour Power Supply Under Buhari – Fashola Says (1534 Views)

Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Now Enjoying 24-hour Power Supply Under Buhari – Fashola Says by chuckdelis: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
And I'm writting this reply inside serious darkness, heat wan drown me here and this man open mouth talk this kind thing. Thunder are u busy?
Re: Nigerians Now Enjoying 24-hour Power Supply Under Buhari – Fashola Says by awuf2008: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
This yeye Fashola must out of his mind and needs psychiatric evaluation fast. Where is the power? Power under this present regime is worst.
Re: Nigerians Now Enjoying 24-hour Power Supply Under Buhari – Fashola Says by shugabasbn: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
obailala:

When you want to hide something from a black man, just put it in writing.

Fashola: "In some parts of the country like Kebbi and Yobe, the power supply is constant."

Nigerian Journalists: "Nigerians Now Enjoying 24-hour Power Supply Under Buhari – Fashola Says"

Journalists really know how to make a fool of Nigerians because they know we only read titles.

I read it and it was even a old news. So the Kebbi that he was even reffered to it is only in B.kebbi, Argungu n those areas have bn enjoyed stable light mind u not 24hrs before Buhari regime started, if u go to Yauri, Zuru, Suru and other part of the state u will know why I said he no sabi lie. Kebbi state is my second home town and I know the place like palm of my hand
Re: Nigerians Now Enjoying 24-hour Power Supply Under Buhari – Fashola Says by desiredhome: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
fairfora:
maybe you're one of those fooled by the journalist or you're sympathising with your failed and lying party or you're just pretending, knows?Fashola lied, simple. If a region is enjoying 100% power supply, how is that supposed to be generalised in the first place?. I watched the interview on channels TV today. I wish I could stone him through the screen and the stone would penetrate and hit his coconut head. Fashola had lost the respect I had for him for over 8 years, just in one day with that lie .

Some people just programmed their ears to hear only bad news about the Buhari administration, if you listened to Fashola on Channel TV you will hear him say, 2 states are already have 24 hours light, what is difficult in giving 24 hours light?
Re: Nigerians Now Enjoying 24-hour Power Supply Under Buhari – Fashola Says by delpee(f): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
It has improved no doubt but the generator is on as i type....
Re: Nigerians Now Enjoying 24-hour Power Supply Under Buhari – Fashola Says by obailala(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Mr man, there is no light in more than half of the local government in yobe, that is fact. Fashola is just making a fool of himself and Nigerians are laughing at him. Apart from a handful of zombies here and there, nobody takes the yorubaman fashola seriously.
Whatever you say here does not still invalidate my point that most of those folks I quoted earlier read only the title of the report.
Re: Nigerians Now Enjoying 24-hour Power Supply Under Buhari – Fashola Says by obailala(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
shugabasbn:

I read it and it was even a old news. So the Kebbi that he was even reffered to it is only in B.kebbi, Argungu n those areas have bn enjoyed stable light mind u not 24hrs before Buhari regime started, if u go to Yauri, Zuru, Suru and other part of the state u will know why I said he no sabi lie. Kebbi state is my second home town and I know the place like palm of my hand
Yeah but i was still right when i said most of the people commenting on this thread did not read beyond the title. Fashola talking of Kebbi and Yobe but majority of the people commenting here obviously didnt see that, they just read the buzzing title.

I havent been to Kebbi or Yobe, but I know someone who's from Kebbi (I'm not aware of the area). She's always said that the light in her place hardly ever goes off; and you're right, this was as far back as 2009.
Re: Nigerians Now Enjoying 24-hour Power Supply Under Buhari – Fashola Says by obailala(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shelumiel:
Stop placing me in the same category as yourself . Have you been to Yobe and Kebbi state to see the epileptic power supply there ? Do you know how some villagers are groaning there because of power outage. ...mtchww
I know someone from who lives in kebbi who has always said the light hardly goes off in her place. And this has nothing to do with politics, this was far back as 2009. Fashola saying there's constant power in kebbi might just be political sweet talk, but that doesnt invalidate my previous comment that most of those commenting on this thread didnt bother reading beyond the title.

By the way, I cant place you in the same category as myself cos I dont know you from Adam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr.isiah Emmanuel Morter- The Igbo Man Immortalized By Belize Government. / PHOTOS: Biafra Sit At Home Order, Total Compliance In Major Cities, As Markets, / Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.