Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America (9405 Views)

Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Prophecy Says Trump Will Be Baptized In Holy Spirit, Build The Wall And Win 2020 / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America by budaatum: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
We both know your trump loss pains you.
Next time don't back incompetent losers.

MrPresident1:
Mumu, engaging you is like pouring water in a basket, a fruitless venture because you like being deliberately stupid. The spiritual implication of the wall is that your country America is now buttnaked, Donald Trump told us, before he was booted out, that he has completed the wall.

God's own country needs a wall of protection because God is no longer in her, and he is no longer protecting her

Ezekiel 16:14
And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.

Re: Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2021
You exchanged your GEJ for your PMB grin

You exchanged ashes for beauty, bread for thorns, and shame for beauty.

Enjoy

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/trump-calls-us-third-world-country-in-latest-attack-on-election-results/articleshow/79617571.cms

budaatum:
We both know your trump loss pains you.
Next time don't back incompetent losers.

Re: Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America by budaatum: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
MrPresident1:
You exchanged your GEJ for your PMB

Yes I did. I did not like the looting under GEJ.
Re: Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America by MrPresident1: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

budaatum:

Yes I did. I did not like the looting under GEJ.
Re: Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America by budaatum: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
MrPresident1:
Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

No one argues that, mrp. The issue is who is the wicked that forgets God between you and I, and I don't so much think you forgot God but do not know God at all.
Re: Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America by MrPresident1: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
buda for eartum grin grin grin

budaatum:

No one argues that, mrp. The issue is who is the wicked that forgets God between you and I, and I don't so much think you forgot God but do not know God at all.
Re: Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America by MrPresident1: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 115:10
O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
Re: Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America by MrPresident1: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Steps To Embracing The New Thing That God Wants To Do In Your Life. / Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.