Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church (55912 Views)

Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by quincyshakur(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dem warn u u no hear now wey ur shop don burn u want to telli person grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by martineverest(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
dotch:
Any evidence it was done by Dunamis?
Rumour is not good for ur health
didn't u hear the church threatened them they will burn their shops?
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by LadyHeaven(f): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sad...

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by mvem(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
post=77043097:

Another accusations and counter accusation thread.
@OP, Let us know when you investigate and find out who actually burnt down the shops and killed the business of this girl and others.
We will patiently wait before commenting on this.
Only fools comment foolishly on what they don't have a grasp about.

Peace out!
...see how you play the game of patience and not to throw blame without proper investigation... But if it's another scenario you won't be fast to throw blame, am sure of that...
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Gsteve01(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Eeyah.

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by watino: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Contrary to what people believe, this is the hand work of Abuja Environmental. A couple of months ago, the same action was taken around Lokogoma axis near Ebeano supermarket. The shanti shops were burned down.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by sacajawea: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
newproject:
My God will uplift you
Which God Sir?
The Christian God or Other ones
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by enemyofprogress: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Buhari is a wicked man
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by olumide4christ: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:
i pity those Nigerian Christians that worship in all these business centrea called churches.

I have successfully stopped going to these churches...their preachings in antithesis of Christ doctrines.they don't preach love and forgiveness.all they know is retaliation

Bros...you have been going to the wrong churches, unfortunately.
Let God lead you to a bible-believing church that preaches the truth true & true, in & out.
I have been attending & worshipping in my church for 23 years now, our pastors have never preached retaliation message to us, not to talk of the many false doctrines that are preached in many churches these days.
Don't allow the errors of some churches & their preachers prevent you from worshipping God, getting born again & making heaven finally!
I rest my case!
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by naijajobx: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sad
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by israelmao(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
I see her case going viral soonest like the little Success who was sent back home for school fee she allegedly owed and as a result fortune began to hit her on every side.Name is quite significant in the life of every individual.

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by MKULTRA: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
I suspect MUMURICS grin
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by asiwajumi(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:
i pity those Nigerian Christians that worship in all these business centrea called churches.

I have successfully stopped going to these churches...their preachings in antithesis of Christ doctrines.they don't preach love and forgiveness.all they know is retaliation
bros read the body of the post na..how is it sounds self ? church doing that...are they local government? or town council? i smell lies
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
If Dunamis as a church is claiming ignorance of the fire incident, then they should be careful with the security of their church as it seems unbelievable that shop be burnt down in their frontage and no arrest made by their security men.

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
angry

Let the affected persons regroup and burn down the Church and then deny ever doing such
At least I will believe them grin
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Creampro: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by jaxxy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Even if they claim not to be responsible for it they can’t say there weren’t aware of it b4 hand. They need to assist those affected as a church to be honest.
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by ThothHermes: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
How can anyone believe that Dunamis burnt down their shops The hatred for churches in Nigeria is reaching psychotic levels.
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by martineverest(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
asiwajumi:
bros read the body of the post na..how is it sounds self ? church doing that...are they local government? or town council? i smell lies
did u watch the previous video where the traders said they threatened them sometimes ago that they will burn their shops if they don't vacate the place?
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by martineverest(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:
If Dunamis as a church is claiming ignorance of the fire incident, then they should be careful with the security of their church as it seems unbelievable that shop be burnt down in their frontage and no arrest made by their security men.
well said
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by martineverest(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
ThothHermes:
How can anyone believe that Dunamis burnt down their shops. The hatred for churches in Nigeria is reaching psychotic levels.
I guess all the traders lied when they said the church threatened to do so if they don't vacate...what where the church security doing when the fire was burning?
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by ThothHermes: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:
I guess all the traders lied when they said the church threatened to do so if they don't vacate...what where the church security doing when the fire was burning?
Dem say dem say

If I ask you who exactly came to make the "threat" now will you be able to answer? Bad belle na im dey worry you.
The church has put out a statement. It's on front page.
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Bobbyalpha301(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Speechless....may God help us all
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote am not surprise if the enemies are attacking the church becos they hate seeing the church making progree all I have to say is Jesus is still Lord author=MANNABBQGRILLSpost=77043097]
Another accusations and counter accusation thread.
@OP, Let us know when you investigate and find out who actually burnt down the shops and killed the business of this girl and others.
We will patiently wait before commenting on this.
Only fools comment foolishly on what they don't have a grasp about.
Peace out!

We said it!!
Modify :

The statement noted some traders selling outside the Church premises were even empowered by the Church as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility to setup their own businesses and wouldn’t have in turn chase them away as being claimed in the video.

The statement below. 
My name is Pastor Victor Stephen, Head, Central Admin of Dunamis Int’l Gospel Centre.
Our attention has been drawn to a video clip circulating the cyber space concerning Traders’ properties being burnt down by Dunamis Church at the New Headquarters.
We wish to state, though with dismay, that the Church, Dunamis was not responsible for that kind of act and can never be. Dunamis is geared towards the restoration of human lives and destinies and can never be associated with such heinous acts to indigent persons. 

It is also worthy of note that some Traders selling outside the Church Premises were empowered by the Church as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility to setup their own businesses. It would therefore be mischievous for anyone to assume that Dunamis would authorize such an act. 

Please disregard this malicious propaganda, Dunamis is not responsible. 
Thank you and God bless you.

.............. .................. .................... .................. ..................... ................
Some foolish ones were already blaming the church and God for the laziness they brought upon their lives, saying this is why they don't go to church!

Lazy tins.....
[/quote]
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:

since u stop attending church how many church have fallen
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by ruffDiamond: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
sogodihno:
oya, where are the children of d devil to come and attack the church as usual.
preemptive attack comment ..cos u know whats already coming an average christian is an incorrigible charlatan and hypocrite from the pit of Satan hell..an average christian in Nigeria is worse than boko haram in the sense that they 'kill' and destroy poor people's live hiding under the guise of sophistication and delusion of self self righteousness,lack the very spirit of the Faith and exemplary life of the same Jesus they center the doctrine and reaching g on .I have been there ,I left the useless religion rubbish many years ago and never look back and no regret neither ..better to live free than to join any kind of religion and be in chain
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Zubi10(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
scam religion
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by RALPHOW(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Fake news
God will judge the writer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.