Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium (72966 Views)

Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by gaskiyamagana: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish, just 250k? I ate stingy people
Chief hater.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by DabuIIIT: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
lomprico:
God bless him more.
Amen
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by udemzyudex(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:

You don ever dash person #250k before? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Ceekay212: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Ahmed Musa is the only Nigerian footballer that spends money on struggling folks anyhow. This man is the definition of Unselfish. I've never read or come across a bad story or news about him. May God continue to keep you alive man and may you live long to see people get more better and happier in this country.

The rest na nonsense dem sabi, To dey open club house n do orisirisi nonsense.
Ahmed Musa: What an inspiration.
Ahmed'Musa: To give out abundantly and easily without thinking twice.

E.g: Chief Ernest Ahmed'Musad the victims of the accident.

E.g 2: At the sight of the Python Pepper soup, Lalasticlala decided to Ahmed'Musa every nairalander some sweet packages.
N.B: At d sight of snake pepper soup oo
smh, you were making sense......until you weren't

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by benjanny(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
I love this musa of a guy may God keep on Blessing u
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by JOHNGLO: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
How much you done give out?
quote author=enemyofprogress post=77046345]Rubbish, just 250k? I ate stingy people[/quote]
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by middlebelter(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good guy!
Although this is not the first time I've been reading about this guy and his good heart at giving help to the needy. I pray God will grant him unusual favour in his career to recive multiple of that which he has been giving.

Now, nobody should be surprised that this guy has always been the one scoring most goals in the word cup for Nigeria in the last two tournaments.

Ahmed Musa, may Hod bless you fir teaching us that giving to the needy is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by melody91: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
rapid101:
Oga we no every religion get Em bad part
But to be truthful
Islam is worst

Look around d world na only dem de cause problem

Abi alshabab na Christian organisation
Abi al-quada na Buddha organisation
imagine.. so what do you have to say about the Crusades ,the Manicheans among other bad bad atrocities committed by Christians these early years? I'm sure you will give excuses to that.. hypocrisy runs in y'all,so no b new tin. but accept the fact or not... wicked people do wicked things cos they want to do it and not bcoz of any religion

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by iluvdonjazzy: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mikel will never do that
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by willyjacs(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
see ur head like premature cocoyam....ewu!
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Redcoffee: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nobody can claim another person's blessing.
delugajackson:
That woman's call has finally been picked after series of trial. She was expecting just a paltry sum of 3k at the end of the day but God provided an helper and she was blessed beyond her expectations.

If she wasn't there at that moment who knows, maybe someone else would have claimed her blessings. May we never miss the day of our reward.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Treasure17(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
StarUp:
May you be in the right place at the right time for your helper(s) to help you.
Deep prayer. Amen to that.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Parrot69: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hey OP, there’s nothing like “stand-in captain”. He is the New Captain of the SE.
get that right. Mikel is done & dusted!
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Ibegtodiffer: 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
This guy continues to impress with his philanthropic disposition. May God Almighty protect and favour him and his family, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Jlow2: 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Samakus:
Amongst all current super eagles players, Musa is the most philanthropic. The guy is a born philanthropist. He feels the need to help at any slightest chance.

His massive pay at Al Nasr FC of Saudi Arabia an encouraging backbone to give to the needy
i concur because i was born and raised in bukuru same area with Ahmed musa, few days ago he gave 4million to under 23 ,many pple frm bukuru, jos south have benefited from dis guy, may God replenish him

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Peppul: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
shut up oga, u don gv person 10k freely for ur life b4.. I dislike this kind pple

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nice one.
What dangote could not do
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by jboycrb(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Samakus:
Amongst all current super eagles players, Musa is the most philanthropic. The guy is a born philanthropist. He feels the need to help at any slightest chance.

His massive pay at Al Nasr FC of Saudi Arabia an encouraging backbone to give to the needy

Obafemi Martins too

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Bonapart(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
candlewax:
That is quite commendable, if you've made money,
please help the needy. It's not because of a big God up there but because you will be saving a life
you wanna let everyone know that you are atheist. Can't you just make a simple statement and move on
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by enemyofprogress: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Peppul:

shut up oga, u don gv person 10k freely for ur life b4.. I dislike this kind pple
send me your bank details make I shock you and change your life forever like that of Efe of big brother naija
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Yankee101: 12:22am On Mar 28, 2019
I love these kinds of stories
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by idonhammer: 12:24am On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=77046345][/quote]

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Champion5: 12:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Wow God will cont to bless you musa
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=goslowgoslow post=77048317] You sef come dey stupid pass the guy.[/quo see this afonja guy o...
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Judybash93(m): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Commendable
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by D1zion: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2019
Ahmed is a very nice person with the heart of gold, he so much care about the poor.maybe he has once tested poverty & knew how it felt.so he always wants to help out.unlike some people that never look back.forgetting were they once came from.may all those he has help never keep mute in prayers forbhim.may they always pray for many & more grace upon his life & career.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Seerach(m): 1:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Ahmad Musa is the Super, the rest of his National Team members are the Eagle.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Seerach(m): 1:33am On Mar 28, 2019
This is interesting, Sometimes when I come across a post like this I feel like crying. What makes me happy to see someone somewhere helping a needy.
Musa May Sky not be the limit, but the beginning of your success in life.
Ahmed Musa is the only Super, the rest of his National Team members are the Eagle.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by K9blunt(f): 1:39am On Mar 28, 2019
Ahmed Musa for President come 2023....sai Musa
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Nigerians have turned "meeting their helpers" to prayer point. Even those who have more than enough. How about you become someone's "helper" too?
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by IjebuWarrior: 2:07am On Mar 28, 2019
meekparagon:
Wonderful.
All I want was new Mercedes,
Bending off the corner wiping out the lot , I got it.
Women love me but niggas hate it ,
But how can I lose when I came from the bottom.
Lord knows

Oh lord pick my call

Get lost, olofo! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster / A Lady To Suck On Ahmed Musa's Ball Everyday, See People Reactions / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.