Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium (72981 Views)

Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Myself2(m): 2:53am On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:
Interesting and impactful.

May he not have any serious career threatening injury. Amen.

Amen.

God bless you Ahmed Musa

I learnt he still gave his team 3 million naira for beating Egypt
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Omudia11: 3:06am On Mar 28, 2019
Hahhahahahahaha Gucci idiot grin
Beno3:
Please where is HUSH PUPPI The Nigerian GUCCI Idiot. angry angry angry
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by fantasy2018: 3:23am On Mar 28, 2019
I think hes kinda stupid. For real. You are not going to bail everybody out of poverty. Create Jobs. Offer people good jobs. The day you go broke you will find out where I'm coming from. Ask yekini Rasheidi.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Westsida: 3:45am On Mar 28, 2019
fantasy2018:
I think hes kinda stupid. For real. You are not going to bail everybody out of poverty. Create Jobs. Offer people good jobs. The day you go broke you will find out where I'm coming from. Ask yekini Rasheidi.

You might be right bro, but if you have 250million, i don’t think 250 would mean anything. And btw, the woman might be able to start her own biz. That’s a job offer too nah?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by ogbonti: 4:03am On Mar 28, 2019
petkoffdrake2:
Hit like if you want Musa as President, share if you want Atiku

Bias kee you

Is Atiku the current president?
Why not say, like for Musa, Share for Buhari?

Musa''s poo is 100 times better than Buhari' 's brain. Musa for Governor, 2023!!!!

Afterall, he won't owe salaries like Aregbesola, or CockRoachas grin of the APC
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by SirLakes: 4:10am On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:
Interesting and impactful.

May he not have any serious career threatening injury. Amen.
Amen
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Babaj02: 4:49am On Mar 28, 2019
The young man has being so outstanding in giving. God bless Ahmed Musa, his family and career
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Ezi1993(f): 4:49am On Mar 28, 2019
Nice one!!..
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by ledaman: 5:04am On Mar 28, 2019
May Almighty Allaah reward you Ahmed Musa.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Isoduwa(m): 5:24am On Mar 28, 2019
StarUp:
May you be in the right place at the right time for your helper(s) to help you.
Even when sniper is hiding under the grass?
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Teejay13(m): 5:35am On Mar 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish, just 250k? I ate stingy people

You how many souls have you impacted on since you were born? If you don't know what to say, why not keep calm. Ewu..
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Teejay13(m): 5:38am On Mar 28, 2019
God bless you Ahmed musa for that kind gesture. God will repay you in hundreds of folds for impacting on humanity.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Rajosh(m): 5:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Samakus:
Amongst all current super eagles players, Musa is the most philanthropic. The guy is a born philanthropist. He feels the need to help at any slightest chance.

His massive pay at Al Nasr FC of Saudi Arabia an encouraging backbone to give to the needy
I agree with you bro. I also think Ighalo and Etebo are trying in that department too.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by varyo: 5:52am On Mar 28, 2019
@Ahmed MusaMay God bless you n may you receive favour even as you go back to your base.
Being at the right place at the right time.
Lesson
For the unemployed do not told your hands and wait for manner to fall.Take a step and search for what you can do and in it the Lord shall bless the Labour of your hands.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by kelvinovie25(m): 6:08am On Mar 28, 2019
Avedonn:
Ahmed Musa has a noble heart. The guy has been touching peoples life whenever he can. While Mikel Obi only know how to snap picture with his wife and children and post it on social media.

I have never seen Mikel help or donated to the less privilege whether in Nigeria or abroad.
Because a man does not show off his generosity to the public doesn't mean he is not generous, don't speak bad of people you have not even met let alone have any conversation with.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Amuocha: 6:43am On Mar 28, 2019
God must bless Musa grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by PapaAdanna: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2019
Na only GOD go bless him,
Love is the answer

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Mikel can never do this.. Stingy Nigeria youths lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by NaMeAboki: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Notice how they are deservedly praising him alone; however, had he done wrong they would have been descending on his religion, region and tribe with all kinds of insults - anyway, thank you Ahmed Musa for doing us proud; may Allah (SWA) reward you abundantly for this kind gesture. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by RichBoy247: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2019
A Northern billionaire footballer helps an Asaba poor woman by giving her 250,000 naira. In another news SS and SE middle class citizens who give poor beggars 5 naira to 10 naira mock and humiliate Northern beggars, ask them to go to Buhari for alms after losing 2019 presidential election.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Willie2015: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2019
delugajackson:
That woman's call has finally been picked after series of trial. She was expecting just a paltry sum of 3k at the end of the day but God provided an helper and she was blessed beyond her expectations.

If she wasn't there at that moment who knows, maybe someone else would have claimed her blessings. May we never miss the day of our reward.

Well spoken.

This is the summary of life itself...

Just be at the right place....at the right time...

God factor is the most important ingredient ...

Even Tony Elumelu said.... luck and favor play a key role in life ....

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by rapid101(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2019
melody91:
imagine.. so what do you have to say about the Crusades ,the Manicheans among other bad bad atrocities committed by Christians these early years? I'm sure you will give excuses to that.. hypocrisy runs in y'all,so no b new tin. but accept the fact or not... wicked people do wicked things cos they want to do it and not bcoz of any religion
my broda

We re talking of early years
De did early years and am sure de don't ve dat time now but for d Islam de do it earlier years and re now worst of, from Mohamed to usman dan fodio, sadam Usain, shekau etc

Bro live sentiment
And face reality
Islam a problem to d world
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Gsteve01(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2019
Impressive. God bless Musa, God bless Me.

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Somebody5589: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish, just 250k? I ate stingy people
Your brain needs factory reset..how much have you given out .... Shioor
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by folarinstr: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2019
He also gave the other Nigeria team that won Libya, a 4million naira. This guy has a kind spirit
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by folarinstr: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2019
He also gave the other Nigeria team that won Libya, a 4million naira. This guy has a kind spirit and I pray God Almighty will continue bless him and beyond his believe

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by kayus2009: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2019
Ahmed Musa for president
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by anselaw(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2019
DE gud lord we serve will continue to bless you
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by dreyton(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2019
This is just how God wants us to live and spend wisely, not by buying a snake for 14 million just for a show off, pls more likes and shares for Ahmed musa[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by uchenna4(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2019
That is how we r suppose to be living, show love to the needy
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2019
Honestly, that's Ahmed Musa for you.
He has helped lots of people.
He is just too awesome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped / Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster / A Lady To Suck On Ahmed Musa's Ball Everyday, See People Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.