Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium (72967 Views)

Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:17am On Mar 28, 2019
kelvinovie25:

Because a man does not show off his generosity to the public doesn't mean he is not generous, don't speak bad of people you have not even met let alone have any conversation with.

Na lie! Mikel no dey help at all at all. He is just like JJ Okocha, super glue people.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by 21Bandit: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2019
meekparagon:
Wonderful.
All I want was new Mercedes,
Bending off the corner wiping out the lot , I got it.
Women love me but niggas hate it ,
But how can I lose when I came from the bottom.
Lord knows

Oh lord pick my call

So will can make it to the championship

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by encryptjay(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2019
If you're generous, you're generous. You don't need to be on Forbes list to become a philanthropist. Musa's own is default.
Be humble
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by ibnlawal(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2019
That's good gesture but 250,000 seems kinda small...its not even up to 1000 dollars. These guys are stinkingly rich fah. At the very least, he shud be making like 150 million a week.

Its not that he's under obligation to help her buh morally, that's the appropriate gesture. I just felt it should have been more, @least to drag the woman outta the abject poverty.
Buh nevertheless, May Allah enrich his pocket. Many would have looked the other way
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by BIXYBABE: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2019
may I find my helper and also help d poor
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by vito30(m): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2019
meekparagon:
Wonderful. All I want was new Mercedes, Bending off the corner wiping out the lot , I got it. Women love me but niggas hate it , But how can I lose when I came from the bottom. Lord knows

Oh lord pick my call
Lord knows I'm filthy rich

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by oteikwu16(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2019
God bless u sir. Givers never lack. u and your household would never experience dryness by the grace of God.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by MightySparrow: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2019
This is the best Ahmed in Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2019
AMEN!
delugajackson:
That woman's call has finally been picked after series of trial. She was expecting just a paltry sum of 3k at the end of the day but God provided an helper and she was blessed beyond her expectations.

If she wasn't there at that moment who knows, maybe someone else would have claimed her blessings. May we never miss the day of our reward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Oneloveyo: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2019
Imarnuel10:
Nigerians have turned "meeting their helpers" to prayer point. Even those who have more than enough. How about you become someone's "helper" too?

The person I want to help should also pray to meet his helper...simple
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2019
nice gesture as always... may GOD replenish Ahmed musa"s coffers / career in million folds!
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2019
Some people will come here and be begging, be claiming graduate your hear? If you can’t step out to start something no matter how small, how will your helper locate you? In your dream?
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2019
OH GOD I PRAISE YOU!
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Nasige(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2019
This kind of gesture re-assures us that Nigerians are not all that bad, the big prolem is our political and religious believes
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Zaikon(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2019
StarUp:
May you be in the right place at the right time for your helper(s) to help you.

Amin ati iwo na

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Unconquerable: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2019
Those who have the heart to help the poor and needy shall always have more so they can do more.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by enemyofprogress: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2019
Somebody5589:

Your brain needs factory reset..how much have you given out .... Shioor
Rubbish, just 250k? I ate stingy people
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by enemyofprogress: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2019
Teejay13:

You how many souls have you impacted on since you were born? If you don't know what to say, why not keep calm. Ewu..
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by mechanics(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Wow, she will be very grateful, it will surely transform her her life if used wisely.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by LegalOpinion: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2019
Samakus:
Amongst all current super eagles players, Musa is the most philanthropic. The guy is a born philanthropist. He feels the need to help at any slightest chance.

His massive pay at Al Nasr FC of Saudi Arabia an encouraging backbone to give to the needy

Not just the current team, he is the most philanthropic Nigerian player ever

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by ufuosman(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2019
More blessings to him
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by datribune: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2019
God bless Ahmed Musa. A worthy captain of d Super Eagles. Totally detribalized & non-fanatical about religion. A good man.
This guy is just so generous. Days ago, he redeemed a ₦4M pledge he made to d u-23 team for qualifying for d Olympics.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Xcex: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2019
This guy making me love him as the day go, he is leading by example, make someone smile out there while you are alive

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by clickwtB(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Ahmed Musa is not like others who easily forgets what they once passed through!Extreme poverty.Kudos and more grease to your elbows@AHMED MUSA.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Ascom94(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2019
Next time you want to eat, bring fork with you cos we don’t give an eff
enemyofprogress:
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by GuntersChain(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2019
nice charity gesture not those over sabi that would be looking for a viral video so they can publicise there act of giving.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by PlusVibez(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2019
candlewax:
That is quite commendable, if you've made money,
please help the needy. It's not because of a big God up there but because you will be saving a life

Quite commendable. Not like most of these stone heart yeyebrities (not all) who are only good at giving the the young struggling ones heart attack with their flaunt of wealth without impacting lives.
God bless your good heart Musa, Moses, all na d same meaning.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by PlusVibez(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2019
GuntersChain:
nice charity gesture not those over sabi that would be looking for a viral video so they can publicise there act of giving.

Your head dey dere. You dey reason well. True talk.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by thedio(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2019
DoTheNeedful:
This is the kind of Muslim I like, not Ishaq Akintola the MURIC fundamentalist. undecided

If every Muslim in the world is like Musa and other liberal ones, many people would convert to Islam without being coerced.
that is Islam for u,it's just that pole only focus on the bad eggs. Av u eva ask urself why beggars always storm the Muslim gatherings
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by saddeeqrunka(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
abi na witch u be or wizard?? so u 'ate' stingy people
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Monday60655(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
This is real National unity. One Nigeria at work and not the kind Buhari is displaying
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Tolubory(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:
Interesting and impactful.

May he not have any serious career threatening injury. Amen.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster / A Lady To Suck On Ahmed Musa's Ball Everyday, See People Reactions / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.