Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Me And My Madam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Madam (3173 Views)

I Slept With My Madam / See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) / How Will I Stop My Madam(boss) From Assualiting Me Sexually Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Madam by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hello ever1, i meet a woman recently online on sunday when i saw her comments on a group that she’s single. So i meesgae her that i like her boldness despite been old cos she told me that she will be 50 soon and am 24 so she advice me to look for a girlfriend that she will ready to ffer me anything i wakt but i should look for a girlfriend first and later we cut off thr phone and i call her back around 10pm to ask her how her day was and she later told me she’s bored too that she has a party in our area that she would like to meet me unfortunately we talk about our sex life and we engage in some sex stuff that she later reveal to me that she need my dick the night that she’s wet already amd we had a phone intimacy that nught that she cum all over her body and since that night she never pick my call again and doesn’t chat me up on Facebook and i know she’s online. Pls friend what does she mean?
Re: Me And My Madam by Actuarydeji(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
You're very stupid m

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Madam by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
my friend, you have been used to satify a sexual urge..... hahhahah, is she white or Nigerian
Re: Me And My Madam by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
wetdick:
my friend, you have been used to satify a sexual urge..... hahhahah, is she white or Nigerian
na naija woman, funny skit is that she no dey pick my call again and i think am gonna bang her In April
Re: Me And My Madam by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
adetoroamos:
na naija woman, funny skit is that she no dey pick my call again and i think am gonna bang her In April

you are not gonna bang her in april or even see her face or cloths.. move on with your life

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Madam by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
wetdick:

you are not gonna bang her in april or even see her face or cloths.. move on with your life
okay
Re: Me And My Madam by Headlesschicken(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
undecided Whoever sold d conscience of dix generation to sex...
Re: Me And My Madam by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Whoever sold d conscience of dix generation to sex...
ur popsi
Re: Me And My Madam by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Me And My Madam by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
the village people are ready to catch this one
Re: Me And My Madam by CaZmir: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Scammers tasting their tactics on u and fell easily, be kiaful else your testicles go loss.
Re: Me And My Madam by ashawopikin(m): 5:03am On Mar 28, 2019
O God how do I unread this
Re: Me And My Madam by halima83: 7:08am On Jul 05, 2020
adetoroamos:
Hello ever1, i meet a woman recently online on sunday when i saw her comments on a group that she’s single. So i meesgae her that i like her boldness despite been old cos she told me that she will be 50 soon and am 24 so she advice me to look for a girlfriend that she will ready to ffer me anything i wakt but i should look for a girlfriend first and later we cut off thr phone and i call her back around 10pm to ask her how her day was and she later told me she’s bored too that she has a party in our area that she would like to meet me unfortunately we talk about our sex life and we engage in some sex stuff that she later reveal to me that she need my dick the night that she’s wet already amd we had a phone intimacy that nught that she cum all over her body and since that night she never pick my call again and doesn’t chat me up on Facebook and i know she’s online. Pls friend what does she mean?
she used and dumped you.
Re: Me And My Madam by duduade: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2020
adetoroamos:

She means that

You need to be banned

I hope you were used spiritually sef

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / Danii Banks Looks Super Hot In This Pink Bikini Photo / Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.