Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House (55529 Views)

Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics / Bobrisky Wears Female Aso Ebi To Abimbola Ogunnowo & Okiki Afolayan's Wedding / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by decatalyst(m): 6:56am On Mar 28, 2019
kakaG:

No be wetin him money reach him go build? Mnscheeeeeeew.... face your lane joor

Lol! Take ur time and study the design we'll, maybe u will notice what I am saying.

I saw some unnecessary waste of resources in the design jare

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by decatalyst(m): 6:57am On Mar 28, 2019
obembet:

As expected

What are you expecting?

Well, I don't expect you to see what I am referring to tho...may be too complex for you to figure out!
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by decatalyst(m): 6:58am On Mar 28, 2019
saasala:

You don pay your rent for the face me I face you house you dey live?

You are a dunce!

You think nairaland is a forum of paupers?
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Gsteve01(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Clap for him

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by timibare(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:
Not hating, but the design of this house looks somehow.

undecided
as in.....the color combination sef
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by blowjohn(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:
Not hating, but the design of this house looks somehow.

undecided

Was about to say the same. It looks rough in a way, and not so modern. The finishing isnt so good. It looks like a classy 60s house.
And that round part like a staircase at the top looks very dangerous and unnecessary.
All the same God bless his new home.
Perhaps it boils down to taste.
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2019
This is great nd thank God for hard work paying off!
But he shud have given it out to a professional bcuz from what I'm seeing d column aren't straight nd d distance btw d two columns is somehow! I'm not too sure bcuz it might also be camera effect.
Thumb � anyway nd congrats
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by EmekaBlue(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2019
elemagoon:

See wetin hatred don turn a naturally jolly good fellow into.....sotey you don play play play dey run mad dey critique building shape for IKORODU....no be small thing ooo.
no hatred bro....na just talk
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by sogodihno: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2019
osazsky:
but d afonja house is still face me I face u,the 1st floor is face me I face u,can't u see d passage is centralised while d bottom floor is face me I face u to the right,like person way get half past one eye

shut ur mouth! from someone living in a mud house. ode!

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by opomulero(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2019
i dont understand you guys here, someone decide to build and spend his money the way he likes, either wastage structure or not, either fine or ugly: thats the way he wants it........

let us hustle our own and spend the way we too wants it, we shouldn't be taking panadol on another man's headache.

that's the way he wants it and nobody can change it
lets go out there too and change our own life for good.
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by OnyesomJ(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2019
Congrats Bro

But the Design ehh
Is like the Architect was Drunk before Constructing this Design � �
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by HAKYN1: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:

Na afonja house bros.

You get the in Osuand, you flat Headed p*gs still live in caves
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by jeff1607(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Where people wey Dey talk say Na only woman dey cash out?

if it can take a movieproducer this long to build a simple house then wonder how Nollywood actresses get their funds to build mansions
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Now this is legit and worthy so far its not from an actress. You better brace up ur life and get something meaningful doing instead of doubting/questioning people's achievements, worth and successes.
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2019
Tochex101:

Lol....very funny design....why the raised balcony?

Call it pulpit instead.
The design could have been better.
Even that marble stone work on the pillars looks quite drab.
A sharp concrete POP design on the edges of the pillars and a plain coloured tile work on them would have been better.
That pulpit balcony-within-balcony looks very odd!

A house that serves the owner well is good enough for him.
He should be congratulated then.

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by mechanics(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2019
hmmmmm, and their colleagues keep saying no money.
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by quincyshakur(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked 13 years...u dey d industry too?
Feezah01:

it's ok for you to talk like this but some people hustle nah legit .....i've known him for over 13 years in the industry and this is his first house..... Unku think o
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by wumi2017(f): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I knew it must be a local Yoruba looking house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) / Kizz Daniel In Turkey, Refuses Taking Pictures With A Fan 'Who Is Ready To Die' / "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.