Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos (1719 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by Celense(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Beautiful Pre- wedding photos of Akwa ibom couple.....

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by ThothHermes: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Why are the men looking younger than the women these days

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by faithfull18(f): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Decent.
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by Celense(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
More

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
I wish them a happy married life, filled with money, joy, happiness and fun and most importantly, the voices of many many beautiful children.

I know how it feels to see and carry little children, the feeling is extraordinary, you just look into their eyes and your whole body breeds energy and hope.

Little kids are amazing.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by vanida6: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nice pix
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by Bluezy13(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
ThothHermes:

The Younger women have gone after their big gods.

The Younger men have no choice but to manage the evening newspapers.

The younger women become the evening newspapers when the the younger men of their times are no longer within reach.

And when the Younger men eventually manages the evening newspapers, they choose to take solace in the younger women around them, as the younger women's big gods.

Disclaimer: I, in no stance ascribe the pretty lady in the picture to a consequence of the Evening Newspapers.
I only thought it wise to answer a question.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by sinaj(f): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
ThothHermes:
Make up makes one look old atimes
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by IamD18: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Poverty go make men dey marry their mama agemate.

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bluezy13:

The younger women become the evening newspapers when the the younger men of their times are no longer within reach.

And when the Younger men eventually manages the evening newspapers, they choose to take solace in the younger women around them, as the younger women's big gods.

Disclaimer: I, in no stance ascribe the pretty lady in the picture to a consequence of the Evening Newspapers.

nice analysis...

but the simple truth here is that, women look much older than their men agemate... sometimes, a woman that you are older than can look older than you [facially], from personal experience.

plus makeup effects.

I hail u, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by catwalq(f): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
ANGELMARVE:
I wish them a happy married life, filled with money, joy, happiness and fun and most importantly, the voices of many many beautiful children.

I know how it feels to see and carry little children, the feeling is extraordinary, you just look into their eyes and your whole body breeds energy and hope.

Little kids are amazing.

Kids are extremely amazing.... Hanging around my neighbours' kids has put me in a position where I day dream of having my own kids all the time...

Its scary and exciting at the same time.
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by lincsnuel: 1:38am On Mar 28, 2019
Bluezy13:

Oga na confusion you carry put for my head so ooo! undecided

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by sweetilicious(f): 2:54am On Mar 28, 2019
ThothHermes:
Because some women can't leave makeup alone.It makes one get older quickly
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2019
lincsnuel:

Oga na confusion you carry put for my head so ooo! undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2019
catwalq:

Kids are extremely amazing.... Hanging around my neighbours' kids has put me in a position where I day dream of having my own kids all the time...

Its scary and exciting at the same time.
100% True.
It's most amazing when you just sit and watch them play and laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Preach For Me Na Spoil I Spoil, A Lady Vow As She Show Off / Hi! I'm New Here! / Hope I Am Not Overreacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.