Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) (31628 Views)

Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash / Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC / ANSU Graduate Dies In Car Crash After Posting About "The Remedy To Death" (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by jamezman(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2019
lollshg:
Wha tha bleeping fvck is this shit

Anyways RIP to the dead
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by anyimontana(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2019
lollshg:
can u grow up for once?..we have non adults here too..

1 Like

Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by Praktikals(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2019
cry And kaduna to zaria no far o. Ki olohun sho wa lowo awon village people

1 Like

Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by SilasNwude: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
you that graduated at the age of 37 why wouldn't you ghost the program.
actually i became a graduate at the age of 24 so you see not all youths fancies wasting of time
i used the time to carve out niche for myself and today I'm happy i did so at least I'm not searching in job section on nairaland for some jobs and I earn weekly more than what most graduate earn monthly.

so you see why I prefer to do away with 70% of my allowee than to be having the so called fun and forking random female corpers in the name of serving my useless fatherland smiley

2 Likes

Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by Zikachat(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2019
so bad imagine all she pass thru GOD will give you enternal rest

1 Like

Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by nicepoker101(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2019
SilasNwude:
actually i became a graduate at the age of 24 so you see not all youths fancies wasting of time
i used the time to carve out niche for myself and today I'm happy i did so at least I'm not searching in job section on nairaland for some jobs and I earn weekly more than what most graduate earn monthly.

so you see why I prefer to do away with 70% of my allowee than to be having the so called fun and forking random female corpers smiley
you can't just tag the program useless. A reasonable number of people have benefitted from it. I did. The program exposed me to what I am into presently.

3 Likes

Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by Obaf4: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2019

Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by SilasNwude: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
you can't just tag the program useless. A reasonable number of people have benefitted from it. I did. The program exposed me to what I am into presently.
good for you bro but the program in general at least to majority is useless
a lot of youths waste their time thinking they're still in school in the program
while some make good use of it for their own benefits
but in my own opinion it has already outlived its usefulness.
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2019
SilasNwude:
NYSC claiming lives since 1980

thank God i ghost that useless program

You say!
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by mungoparks: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2019
A visit to this girl Facebook videos will surely tell you something. undecided
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by BennyDon: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2019
The population of people killed in traffic crashes in Nigeria can perfectly form a state. What is our government doing about it. May your soul rest in perfect peace, Umi!
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by Gsteve01(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2019
NYSC wahala

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by Unconquerable: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2019
May God comfort her family.
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by gizmoh27(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2019
Julius berger should try and finish dat road abeg...dat road have bkum a death trap coz of one way....our drivers are nt helping matters...overtaking on a one way highway
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by gentilityndu: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2019
Many don loose dia life via ds useless nysc, pple should be allowed to serve at dia preferred state. if possible to serve in ur state of origin.... My opinion tho! May her soul rest in perfect!!!
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by Oldsilver: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2019
SilasNwude:
good for you bro but the program in general at least to majority is useless
a lot of youths waste their time thinking they're still in school in the program
while some make good use of it for their own benefits
but in my own opinion it has already outlived its usefulness.
And who cares about your worthless opinion?
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by Oldsilver: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2019
SilasNwude:
NYSC claiming lives since 1980

thank God i ghost that useless program
You are a criminal.Under Nigeria law all graduates under age 30 are mandated to serve. Report yourself to the nearest police station
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by Lankybaby(f): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2019
even with the bad roads accident still happens,think of it when the road is smooth with no pot holes many lifes would be lost because majority of our so called drivers doesn't have driving license...my opinion thou
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by YGcomms: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2019
RIP, pretty lady
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by SilasNwude: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Oldsilver:
You are a criminal.Under Nigeria law all graduates under age 30 are mandated to serve. Report yourself to the nearest police station
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
calling me a criminal
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by PapalsBulls(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
[s]
SilasNwude:
rule 2
calling me a criminal
[/s]
Trash.
Report yourself to the nearest police station now for skipping the program. What you did is a criminal offence .

Cc Npf
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by SilasNwude: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]
Trash.
Report yourself to the nearest police station now for skipping the program. What you did is a criminal offence .

Cc Npf
[/s]
rule 2
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by PapalsBulls(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
[s]
SilasNwude:

rule 2
[/s]
Silas Nwude, why did you skip nysc?
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by SilasNwude: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]
Silas Nwude, why did you skip nysc?
[/s]
cc
rule 2
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by PapalsBulls(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
SilasNwude:

cc
rule 2
Why did you skip nysc?
Re: ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) by SilasNwude: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
PapalsBulls:

Why did you skip nysc?
rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BRT Buses Are The New Molues (see PHOTOS) / Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo / Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.