Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC (45771 Views)

One Dies, 20 Persons Escape From Multiple Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by benjackugo: 6:59pm On May 28, 2023
Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC (Photos)

A young man identified as Christian Ugbede Abuka, has died in an auto crash two days after he completed his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program in Kwara State, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that Christian collected his NYSC certificate on Thursday, May 25, 2023.

The accident was said to have occurred in Yagba West Local Government Area of Kogi State on Saturday, May 28.

His ailing mother, who was eagerly expecting him, slumped and died after receiving news of his death.

His brother, Joseph Abuka, confirmed the sad news on Facebook.

"It was a dark day in my family today. My younger brother Christian Ugbede Abuka was involved in a fatal accident on his way back from Kwara state for his NYSC documentation and he died. This resulted in his mother death. Nothing to say but to thank God." he wrote.
https://www.facebook.com/100079250991866/posts/pfbid0UdpNduvWWjji8GX3HzR7oXhtVonkDrmvBukc9gFgP2poxrnbVUYGrFfZMjwKZ9AJl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1445915/woman-dies-hearing-son-died-auto-crash-way-home-nysc-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by benjackugo: 6:59pm On May 28, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by COLOURCUT: 7:01pm On May 28, 2023
Shocky.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by HacheNoire: 7:02pm On May 28, 2023
cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by incandescentena: 7:07pm On May 28, 2023
Emotional.

This is really sad. Rip

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by decatalyst(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2023
This is sad. Really sad.

May the Lord console and heal the family.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by sammirano: 7:12pm On May 28, 2023
Too bad. RIP

13 Likes

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Jumbojnr(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2023
I almost cried ...
May Jehovah comfort the family
Amen

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by chigoziri2403(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2023
May our expectations never be cut short

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by ManWater: 9:54pm On May 28, 2023
Oh God, why? cry

7 Likes

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by MrBanner(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by solsticey2k3(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2023
Some people’s lives are hanging on a thread. Be careful what you say/do to them.

RIP to the departed

46 Likes

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Lamanii22(f): 9:55pm On May 28, 2023
It’s better that way cause she can never cope with the grief….. what then is the essence of life…. Why can’t death be programmed to start from like age 90

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Godfullsam(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
May we not know/see the end of our children in Jesus name.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Okiton: 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
angry

My the departed souls rest in peace

I keep saying, federal government should find alternative to this NYSC.
The time and money wasted on this NYSC of a thing can be useful on other ways. The money spent on kaki and other NYSC kits including the allawee should be calculated and disbursed into every graduate accounts. This will help them build their lives, start business and do will within themselves and employ others. After spending one year of the so-called NYSC in a far away land, squandering the small allawee and return home no job

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by MisterBanny(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
Lord have mercy. This is a challenge too difficult to handle, a tragedy of multiple proportions.
I feel like killing myself if my death could bring them back to life again. Hard luck my people. RIP

8 Likes

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by CaptMarvel(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
Ewooo. This is double tragedy.
May tragedy not locate us in this year Amen 🙏

For your email extractor and bulk mailer at reasonable prices, contact me. Also CreateStudio for 3d animation available. Chat let's deal. Digits on profile.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by CalabarPikin: 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
Omo
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by isabi2lof: 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
What a tragedy 😢
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Starz825(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
sad stories.....RIP

This world dey somehow...

but many of us never realize am...

hide your head under Jesus coverings....

then try dey control your emotions. no go dey dey too sure of tomorrow...

cos na Anytime Angels fit move you commot...

I repeat, Anytime!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by stano2(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2023
Sad mehnnn… may their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Amuluonyenaego: 9:57pm On May 28, 2023
Chaiii
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by JTwelve: 9:57pm On May 28, 2023
benjackugo:
Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC (Photos)

A young man identified as Christian Ugbede Abuka, has died in an auto crash two days after he completed his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program in Kwara State, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that Christian collected his NYSC certificate on Thursday, May 25, 2023.

The accident was said to have occurred in Yagba West Local Government Area of Kogi State on Saturday, May 28.

His ailing mother, who was eagerly expecting him, slumped and died after receiving news of his death.

His brother, Joseph Abuka, confirmed the sad news on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/100079250991866/posts/pfbid0UdpNduvWWjji8GX3HzR7oXhtVonkDrmvBukc9gFgP2poxrnbVUYGrFfZMjwKZ9AJl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1445915/woman-dies-hearing-son-died-auto-crash-way-home-nysc-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

They were stupid why did they show her the corpse

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Judolisco(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2023
Omo... There is nothing more painful like losing a child or a sibling.... Extremely painful, twas like yesterday when I lost my sister, b4 I knew it I saw d news everywhere even on nairaland.....RIP to them...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by We4all: 9:58pm On May 28, 2023
Sad! From my experience, before breaking the news, they should have called a doctor to examine her first.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by jagorinho: 9:58pm On May 28, 2023
RIP

"There is a shock that comes so quickly and strikes so deep that the blow is internalized even before the skin feels it. The strike must first reach bone marrow, then ascend slowly to the brain where the intellect records the deed."........Maya Angelou.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by millionboi2: 9:58pm On May 28, 2023
Very bad
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:58pm On May 28, 2023
RIP
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by AZControversial(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2023
undecided

Saw this news earlier today. My heart sank.

Immediately i began remembering my own days as a youth corper, going and returning safely to my family celebrating. I didn't attach so much value to that moment then.

Then coming across this bitter news, a sad day all round for one family. Then it dawned on me what God has done.

I rose up and said: 'God, I'm thanking You for giving me more opportunities to keep thanking You.'

29 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) / My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) / Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.